Fairy Godmother

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,850 Package Price

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,850 Package Price

Congratulations on your upcoming wedding! Now, let’s talk about your day. All you need to focus on is being the best bride or groom you can be! You’ve done the planning and designing, so why not leave the coordinating to us? We want to help make your wedding day a dream come true. Even if you’re not quite finished, we have an extensive list of recommended vendors and venues to help you tie up those loose ends. Together we can make your wedding an event to remember!

Click or call 661-808-7816 to contact today!

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,850

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2,850

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$3,850

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$100

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Destination
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Lauren Getting married on 07/12/2022

Wonderful!!

Working with Colleen and Cassandra from Fairy Godmother was wonderful! They were very professional, sweet and super creative/artistic! I loved everything about my wedding, it turned out perfect! They helped make sure everything ran smoothly and answered my millions of questions along the way! I would choose them over and over again! They are the best!

Fairy Godmother's reply:

Lauren,
    Your wedding was so special, being a Covid bride was not easy. Making the choice to have a smaller more intimate wedding with family and very close friends was so neat. We loved bringing your vision to life! Congrats! Can't wait to see you at your sister's wedding. We are honored to work with your amazing family again.
  • Tracy
    Tracy Getting married on 04/02/2022

Dream team!

Colleen was the wedding planner for a very large wedding at our Venue in February and I must say she was a dream to work with! Colleen was very organized and prompt in getting me all of the information I needed for the wedding. On the wedding day her and her team were so professional and they went above and beyond to ensure every detail was just as the bride wanted. I would highly recommend Colleen and the Fairy Godmother team for your wedding and event needs!
  • Aimee
    Aimee W. Married on 10/23/2021

Amazing event planner

I can’t say enough great things about Colleen Baur and the team at Fairy Godmother. As the mother of the bride and a person who has helped plan a number of other weddings I knew I needed a team to enable me to relax and truly enjoy our day. Colleen and her team were easy to work with and helpful throughout the process. The attention to detail and prompt responses to all of my questions made planning a breeze. The day of the ceremony was so relaxing and I was able to enjoy every special moment with my daughter and family. We feel like we have left with new friends. If I had to do it all again I would definitely hire Colleen Bauer and the staff at Fairy Godmother.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Real Weddings

• Hillary & Matthew
    23 photos · 06/09/2018

GhilaDolci Bakery GhilaDolci Bakery Wedding Cakes

GhilaDolci Bakery has had the pleasure of working with Fairy Godmother on many occasions. When that is the case, we know that the day of the event/wedding will go smoothly. They are very organized, professional, and creative. They can bring your wedding day vision to life by helping you every step of the way! Not only that, they are patient, calm, and always have a smile on their face in high stress situations. If you are looking for a wedding planner, look no further because you will NOT be disappointed with Fairy Godmother. (Just to reaffirm our love for Fairy Godmother, Courtney, the owner of GhilaDolci Bakery, hired them for her own wedding!)

J.Michelle Photography J.Michelle Photography Wedding Photographers

Fairy Godmother is hands down the best coordinating service & I highly recommend them to every new bride and groom because having an organized wedding day is so important. The team at Fairy Godmother goes over and beyond from pre - planning every speical detail, taking the stress off of the bride, and personally caring for every single person at the wedding making their clients wedding a fabulous day. We enjoy teaming up with Fairy Godmother because of their professionalism, big hearts and fabulous talent. You can't go wrong with these ladies, they truly are Fairy Godmother's and will make your day magical! Janaye & Matthew Joyner - J.Michelle Photography

Misty Dameron Photography Misty Dameron Photography Wedding Photographers

We love working with Fairy Godmother! Wedding coordinators make the wedding day flow so much smoother, which is much appreciated by us, the wedding photographers! We've worked with Fairy Godmother many times, including out-of-town weddings, and have always been happy with the services they provide for our brides. They are professional, on top of things, and so easy and fun to work with!

2024 20th Street Bakersfield, 93301
Location of (Fairy Godmother)
Bakersfield, 93301 See on map

Other vendors in Fresno for your wedding