55 Shaw Avenue, Suite 203, Clovis, CA 93612 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 9

About DOV Sound Events

At DOV Sound Events we design, organize, manage, create, and completely transform a common event experience into one that will impact attendees and leave a lasting impression. Our service does not start or stop with "I Do", we are with our clients through all of life's important moments, from the first kiss to the final farewell.

Weddings & Receptions...The Perfect wedding for the perfect Bride

You are perfect for each other, so why should your day be any less? It's not just about the ambiance of the venue or the lavish decor. It isn't even the amazing dress or beautiful bouquet. It's not the delicious food, the heartwarming toasts or romantic music that will make your day unforgettable. Perfection is about having EVERYTHING you ever dreamed. Whether you want sit back, relax and leave the planning to us or have us bring your ideas to life, DOV Sound designs each wedding, bridal party, and reception around YOU! Simple to sophisticated, elegant to enchanting or classy to sassy, we give each Perfect Bride...HER Perfect Wedding!

Follow DOV Sound Events on

fef278c1f6769390 1524217913 c9a72b9bd15a1fb0 1524217912 0fd09153943d7072 152421

• Videos 1

2 Reviews for DOV Sound Events

Houkje · Married on 05/10/2014

Summer from DOV Sound Events was a gift from God! She made my wedding the beautiful day it was! From arranging every detail (I was out of town so she did everything), to shopping with me, to creating amazing tables and treats bar, to organizing the day and making sure everything went perfectly, Summer did it all. My reception venue totally screwed up the set up, (they didn't do anything to set up besides put out the tables and chairs even though they were supposed to in our contract and she had left them very detailed instructions with pictures, and when my guests arrived they blamed her that things were not ready yet) she jumped in and fixed it all and never even mentioned the mess up to me (I found out later from one of my guests). She kept us on budget, which was pretty darn small, and our wedding looked like we spent a fortune. She was patient with my millions of emails, and made the planning and the day of go perfectly. I would have never pulled off such a beautiful day. I owe it all to her! She is professional, kind, caring, creative, and very detail oriented all while being calm and cool when the heat is on. I felt like I gained a new friend while working with her and I will be forever thankful for the wedding day she gave me!

Sent on 02/08/2015

Carolyn · Married on 10/14/2006

The decorations for my wedding were beautiful.Every thing was perfect.

Sent on 06/11/2013

DOV Sound Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Cultural, Destination, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 2