DOV Sound Events

Clovis, CA View map

At DOV Sound Events we design, organize, manage, create, and completely transform a common event experience into one that will impact attendees and leave a lasting impression. Our service does not start or stop with "I Do", we are with our clients through all of life's important moments, from the first kiss to the final farewell.

Weddings & Receptions...The Perfect wedding for the perfect Bride

You are perfect for each other, so why should your day be any less? It's not just about the ambiance of the venue or the lavish decor. It isn't even the amazing dress or beautiful bouquet. It's not the delicious food, the heartwarming toasts or romantic music that will make your day unforgettable. Perfection is about having EVERYTHING you ever dreamed. Whether you want sit back, relax and leave the planning to us or have us bring your ideas to life, DOV Sound designs each wedding, bridal party, and reception around YOU! Simple to sophisticated, elegant to enchanting or classy to sassy, we give each Perfect Bride...HER Perfect Wedding!

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,000.00

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Houkje Married on 05/10/2014
    Summer from DOV Sound Events was a gift from God! She made my wedding the beautiful day it was! From arranging every detail (I was out of town so she did everything), to shopping with me, to creating amazing tables and treats bar, to organizing the day and making sure everything went perfectly, Summer did it all. My reception venue totally screwed up the set up, (they didn't do anything to set up besides put out the tables and chairs even though they were supposed to in our contract and she had left them very detailed instructions with pictures, and when my guests arrived they blamed her that things were not ready yet) she jumped in and fixed it all and never even mentioned the mess up to me (I found out later from one of my guests). She kept us on budget, which was pretty darn small, and our wedding looked like we spent a fortune. She was patient with my millions of emails, and made the planning and the day of go perfectly. I would have never pulled off such a beautiful day. I owe it all to her! She is professional, kind, caring, creative, and very detail oriented all while being calm and cool when the heat is on. I felt like I gained a new friend while working with her and I will be forever thankful for the wedding day she gave me!
    Carolyn Married on 10/14/2006
    The decorations for my wedding were beautiful.Every thing was perfect.

55 Shaw Avenue, Suite 203 Clovis, 93612
Location of (DOV Sound Events)

Other vendors in Fresno for your wedding