Tying Knots Wedding Planning

Clovis, CA View map Visit website
$1,800 Package Price

$1,800 Package Price

Based in Clovis, California, Tying Knots Wedding Planning helps couples to coordinate their one-of-a-kind day. Owner Payton was inspired to start this company after helping to coordinate her friend's wedding. She realized how much she loved helping bring someone's dream to life, from start to finish. Payton wants her services to encourage to-be-weds to relax, and endeavors to make the process as stress-free as possible.

Tying Knots Wedding Planning focuses on full-service and partial coordination. Payton hopes to create a day that to-be-weds will want to relive for years to come, offering a myriad of services to help this. There is a selection of pre-designed packages to choose from, but this professional understands that every wedding is unique and tailors her packages to suit. Some of the features of these packages include:

• Day-of coordination
  • Timeline creation
  • Floor plan design
  • Vendor referrals
  • Event design
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1800

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1800

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$4000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$150

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Pricing

Tying Knots Wedding Planning Price Rates

Team

Payton Palomino
Payton Palomino
Owner

Hey gals and pals, my name is Payton and I would like to personally thank you for visiting our little page. I’m a central valley girl with a love of all things wedding. I love planning, prepping, and executing every aspect of a wedding. I’m opinionated and honest and I definitely won’t beat around the bush. I married the calm to my crazy and I have 2 dog children that will now have to share the spotlight with my new baby, Tying Knots. I wake up every day wanting to relive my own wedding day and I can’t wait to make you feel the exact same way.

1033 5th Street Clovis, CA, 93612

Sunday - Saturday 9:00am - 5:00pm
Location of (Tying Knots Wedding Planning)

Other vendors in Fresno for your wedding