Central Valley, Visalia, CA 93291 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Package Price $2,100
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 44

About LOM Productions

LOM Productions...Weddings, Special Events and Beyond is a professional wedding and event planning company based in Visalia, California, servicing local regions, the central valley, Northern California and destinations. This wedding and event planning team, under the direction of owner Leslie Hayes, specializes in taking the stress out of wedding planning by focusing on all the logistics and tiny details on your behalf. LOM Productions...Special Events and Beyond will take your vision for your big day and turn it into a reality without you ever having to lift a finger.

LOM Productions...Special Events and Beyond is available for day-of coordination services and partial planning in addition to full service event planning.This team of professionals will assist you with budget analysis, vendor referrals, establishing timelines, creating to-do lists, and much more. Additionally, LOM Productions...Special Events and Beyond offer their event planning services for wedding ceremonies, receptions, rehearsal dinners, and other special life events.

• Budget Analysis

LOM Productions 7
  • Jenna

Jenna · Married on 05/16/2019

So Thankful

Leslie and her assistant were absolutely phenomenal, I don’t even know where to begin. After getting off the phone from our first conversation I knew I had to book her immediately and I don’t regret it for a second! She spoke with all of my vendors and coordinated everything for me, even my photographer reached out to ask where I found her and to say that she is completely amazing and an angel.

I never had to worry about one single thing on the day of my wedding and she was there to support us every step of the way even when it ended up raining during our ceremony in the forest in Yosemite. What a trooper.

They also filled out all of our chalkboard signs (when we didn’t have time or know what to put on them), kept our timeline on track when we were being pulled all over the place and helped bustle my dress when no one else knew how, I seriously can’t get over this team!!! Thank you so much Leslie, words cannot express how grateful I am to have hired you.

Sent on 05/28/2019
    LOM Productions 8
    LOM Productions 9

LOM Productions's reply:

Jenna, first, you're so welcome and second it was our pleasure. Thank you for hiring me site unseen in January for your May wedding. I'm so thrilled that you choose my company to join an amazing team of vendors who worked well together to make your day so special. You, the wedding ceremony and reception were beautiful, rain and all. I wish you and Dustin many years of joy!

Leanna Zeibak · Married on 04/23/2019

Leslie is the bees knees.

We knew going into our wedding that we’d need a planner to stay sane, and I did my homework looking for the best planners in the area. Leslie was an incredibly professional planner and I knew from our initial conversation that she was the one. From start to finish, Leslie helped us feel calm and reassured us about the wedding planning process. She hooked us up with vendor deals (shout out to Lori at Kiku Floral in Fresno!) and ensured everything went smoothly the day of. We can’t recommend Leslie enough!

Sent on 04/08/2019

LOM Productions's reply:

Leanna,
    It was a pleasure to work with you and Zach. The fact that you did "your homework" and then shared your notes as to why you chose me was really fun and a true honor. Because you lived out of the area, you hired me before ever meeting me based upon our texts, messages and a brief phone call. You and Zach trusted me from the get go which transferred over to your family and friends which made for a very special day! Thank you for sharing your "Happily Ever After!"
    Leslie