LOM Productions Reviews

LOM Productions 5
LOM Productions 6
LOM Productions 7

Leanna Zeibak · Married on 04/23/2019

Leslie is the bees knees.

We knew going into our wedding that we’d need a planner to stay sane, and I did my homework looking for the best planners in the area. Leslie was an incredibly professional planner and I knew from our initial conversation that she was the one. From start to finish, Leslie helped us feel calm and reassured us about the wedding planning process. She hooked us up with vendor deals (shout out to Lori at Kiku Floral in Fresno!) and ensured everything went smoothly the day of. We can’t recommend Leslie enough!

Sent on 04/08/2019

Leanna,
    It was a pleasure to work with you and Zach. The fact that you did "your homework" and then shared your notes as to why you chose me was really fun and a true honor. Because you lived out of the area, you hired me before ever meeting me based upon our texts, messages and a brief phone call. You and Zach trusted me from the get go which transferred over to your family and friends which made for a very special day! Thank you for sharing your "Happily Ever After!"
    Leslie
  • Lorena

Lorena Velasquez Ramos · Married on 04/13/2019

Best Wedding Planner ever

Leslie was a big Blessing to us, she was very professional, well organized & a well experienced Wedding Planner! She was also very friendly which made it easy for us to open up about what we wanted. She went above & beyond for our wedding, we are greatly appreciative we had her there. I recommend Leslie to anyone planning their wedding!

Sent on 05/05/2019
    LOM Productions 10
    LOM Productions 11
    LOM Productions 12
    LOM Productions 13
    LOM Productions 14

LOM Productions's reply:

Lorena, my friend, what fun we had. When I cry with my couple at rehearsal I know that the next day is going to be emotional and very special. You and Rudy were so honest about not knowing what to do next, that was awesome because you allowed me do what I do best! Thank you for the trust,
    My congratulations to you both!

Gabrielle · Married on 01/12/2019

Phenomenal, Amazing, Perfessional

Amazing, if and when you get to work with LOM Productions you will be in great hands. The best decision I have made was this. I completely fell in love with the service and the outcome was beyond perfect!!!!!

Sent on 01/14/2019
    LOM Productions 15
    LOM Productions 16

LOM Productions's reply:

Thank you much for the kind words. All of our adventures were awesome; From finding the perfect venue, helping choose flowers and bouquets, menu tasting, what else, oh yes! Planning meetings over coffee. Gabrielle, May you have all of the happiness and joy you so richly deserve. Working with you and your mom was a joy!

Vanessa · Married on 09/01/2018

Leslie was the absolute best! So friendly and so easy to work with! I'm sure I was definitely a headache sometimes because I was constantly changing my mind but Leslie rolled with the constant changes effortlessly! She makes sure to keep you on top of your To Do Lists which is something I really needed. The day of the wedding her and her team set up everything PLUS take it all down at the end of the night! She helps the day run smooth and keeps it on schedule. Hiring Leslie was the best thing I could have done for my wedding and I am so thankful for all her help! I would absolutely recommend this wonderful woman!

Sent on 09/11/2018

LOM Productions's reply:

Vanessa, I absolutely loved and enjoyed working with you and Danny. You were my first Full Service Planning couple to work with after being away for 18 months because of my accident, not quite sure if you knew that. Any challenge that you brought our way was welcomed and appreciated. Thank you for your kind words!

Natalie · Married on 10/01/2016

It's amazing...thanks you for making my dream come true..

Sent on 03/17/2018
    LOM Productions 17

LOM Productions's reply:

You were such a joy to work with. From beginning to end I felt honored to work with you two because your appreciation of my expertise war so high. What an honor to be a part of your special day! Thank you.
  • O

Omar · Married on 01/16/2016

One word to start our review of Ms. Leslie Hayes: BLESSING. That is what she was to my husband, Omar, and me!
    As a couple getting married for the first time, we were quite overwhelmed by everything related to wedding preparations. We were led to several bridal shows in Fresno and Visalia. It was in one of the Visalia bridal shows we met Leslie, and she was the most impressionable and most genuine people among all the vendors there. The biggest factor that impressed me was that she told has she has had about 25 years of experience in coordinating/decorating big events. Not to mention, she didn't look older than a woman in her mid-30's! But that's beside the point. I really needed someone with enough experience to guide me in the right direction. And, yes, it's one thing to SAY you have experience and another thing to PROVE it...
    Fast forward about a month. My husband and I almost went with another vendor for decorating both reception and ceremony venues and the flowers for myself, bridesmaids, and groomsmen (boutonnieres), but decided to see what Leslie had to offer before taking the leap. She gave us solid and honest advice on pricing of the many items we needed to decorate, she listed the other vendors she has worked with, and then she allowed us to go home with price quotes that she could offer us for the same items. On top of the decorating aspect, she offered her coordinating services for a very reasonable price, which covered every day leading up to the wedding day and the wedding day itself! Leslie was very considerate of our price consciousness and saw that we were willing to cut off many details in our reception just to save a few bucks. It didn't take us very long to see that she genuinely wanted us to have a beautiful, memorable, and stress-less wedding day.Leslie was extremely patient with us and never pressured us when it seemed we were running out of time. She gave us friendly reminders of deadlines for when things needed to be complete on our side

Sent on 04/21/2016

Amber · Married on 10/10/2015

I was very hesitant to hire a wedding planner at first. It's so hard to give up control and trust a stranger to plan the biggest event of your life! I am so glad I did though! Hiring Leslie was the best decision I have ever made. She is beyond amazing and our wedding turned out wonderful! We didn't stress about a thing and were able to enjoy our day to it's fullest. I'm so grateful for her!!

Sent on 10/27/2015

Leslie · Married on 08/08/2015

LOM Productions, Leslie Hayes did our daughter’s wedding and it was more beautiful that I could have even expected it to be. She did an awesome job and was so patient with all of the changes that occurred during the preparation of this event. The choices Leslie made when she couldn’t find exactly what was asked for were exceptionally beautiful. You can rely on Leslie Hayes to make your special day even more special with her expertise and design… You will never go wrong with LOM Productions. Thank you so much once again, Leslie

Trish and Jim Young

Sent on 11/04/2014

Annavelle · Married on 09/12/2015

I had met Leslie at a wedding expo in Visalia CA... From the very beginning she was welcoming. Although she would take on the responsibility of putting my wedding together she reminded me it was my wedding and every bride deserves the wedding of her dreams. Working with her, I still had a voice and was able to let her know what I liked and wanted for my big day. I highly recommend LOM Productions Special Events and Beyond. The only regret I have is I didn’t get a picture with Leslie and her awesome team. I express nothing but gratitude for their hard work and dedication to making my dream wedding come true. Can’t wait to hire LOM Productions again. At this time I just want to say THANK YOU LESLIE.
    Sincerely A Very Happy Bride

Sent on 10/07/2015

LOM Productions's reply:

It was my honor to have worked with you on your special day. The design aspect of your dream wedding was amazing. We were all so thrilled we were able to bring your vision to life. I am so happy that you are happy. Thank you for taking the time to say such wonderful things about my company and services.