LOM Productions Reviews

LOM Productions 4
LOM Productions 5
  • Danielle Fromme · Married on 10/12/2019

The absolute Best

LOM and her team are the best, I would call them to handle all my events. Leslie managed and organized everything on my wedding day, and I (The Bride) and my family had to worry abouth NOTHING! LOM is the best, and with that being said, They let me have the BEST DAY EVER! I am so thankful!

Sent on 10/18/2019
  • Eva

Eva Murphy · Married on 09/28/2019

Above and Beyond Planner !!!

From the first time meeting with Leslie my fiancée and I knew she was the one. Leslie was very organized and structured. She shared her background and experience with us. Leslie is very helpful and listens to what we wanted and helped organize our thoughts. She made us feel comfortable in talking and sharing our ideas. We never felt any doubt about her and her services. She made sure each time we met that we were all on same page about vendor info or ideas we had were put into her planning. Leslie was always available to get in touch with and would always respond back in a short time. We never felt dissatisfied about her and her services provided to us. Leslie was very helpful in contacting and meeting with us and the venue to go over details. She always went above and beyond for us. She contacted vendors for us as well as helping pick up and return some items to vendors. Leslie recommended a florist to us and met there with us to help us plan and that was a great blessing. In our experience Leslie is the best and we would highly recommend her for any type of planning from a birthday to a wedding. She is a top notch planner. My fiancée and I would like to thank Leslie and her helper for all that they did in decorating and planning our wedding and making it what it was. We couldn’t have done it without her. All we’ve heard from feedback are positive things like how the venue was decorated and how everything just went smooth. Leslie is the best !!

Sent on 10/06/2019

Sabrina Harper · Married on 09/14/2019

She is amazing!! Leslie Hayes.

Leslie Hayes is absolutely amazing! She was everything in a perfect wedding planner! She was there to answer any questions and there to help with whatever ridiculous request we had!! She was perfect!!!! 1000000000/100. Definitely recommend!!!

Sent on 09/15/2019

LOM Productions's reply:

Sabrina you are were (are) a Princess. I hope I was Sebastian to your Ariel as I know without a doubt Brandon is your Prince. May all your dreams come true!!!
  • Amelia

Amelia Brown · Married on 09/14/2019

LOM, Excellence, 100 stars review

No words can express this amazing professional business woman. She took the stress out of planning my daughters wedding. On the day of the wedding she made sure things were organized and precious items put in safe places. She paid great attention to things that may have got lost. Most specifically, and importantly my daughters veil! No other planner can compare to Leslie Hayes at LOM productions. She treated me, my daughter and family like VIPs. Excellence personified!

Sent on 09/17/2019

LOM Productions's reply:

To my MOB Extraordinaire! Thank you for choosing me. Being professional is so important to me, as you know, but being right there through the ugly cry is important too! The cure my friend is... “let’s go dance!” I hope to see you all soon at the next celebration!
  • Jessica

Jessica Davis · Married on 08/24/2019

Leslie will make sure your day runs perfectly!

Leslie was incredible. We had her as our day of coordinator and I can’t imagine doing it without her. She is on the ball and has every little detail considered and taken care of, which allowed us to enjoy our wedding day and know that everything was going to run smoothly- all we had to do was enjoy every minute because Leslie was there to take care of everything else! On top of that, Leslie was just a joy to work with and have around. She is sweet and fun and gets the job done. Having her there was a huge stress relief. You can trust that she will take every one of your details and ideas about how your perfect day should go, and make it happen. Thank you, Leslie! You were the best and made our day so easy!

LOM Productions 6
    Sent on 09/17/2019

LOM Productions's reply:

Thank you so much!! I would do it again in a heart ❤️ beat. I absolutely loved working with you and your amazing family. Cheers to you and Jim. It was my honor to be there for the two of you.
  • Katie

Katie S · Married on 08/17/2019

Leslie to the rescue, 10 days pre-wedding :)

Leslie was a lifesaver for us. We reached out to her 1.5 weeks before our wedding day, when we realized that we were going to be asking our family/friends to be doing too much for us during the wedding if we didn't bring in a day-of coordinator. Leslie didn't judge our lateness (thanks!) and just jumped right in and said that we didn't need to worry - she'd jump in and get it all done for us. She asked us for information in a structured way so she could get up to speed, and then was just a text away for questions as we ramped up. She ran our rehearsal, coordinated with our day-of vendors, did a lot of decorating, kept us to schedule (in a really assured and sensitive way) and handled all the little things that came up.

We trusted Leslie completely and had a ton of fun working with her. It's because of Leslie that we and our families got to focus on the wedding and having fun, instead of trying to pull off all the logistics ourselves. I highly recommend working with Leslie!!!

Sent on 08/26/2019

LOM Productions's reply:

Katie, thank you for the review and acknowledgment of my services. It means the world to me and my team. You were so gracious it was a true pleasure to work with you, your friends and family. What a fantastic way to kick off the wedding season. The venue was perfect and so were you. It was my pleasure to be a part of your amazing day!!!
  • I

Ivy Nthenya · Married on 07/07/2019

Flawless wedding coordination

We retained Leslie in February to coordinate our wedding on 7/7/19 she was amazing, she took a big load (stress) off our shoulders!! She was professional in her dealings and her execution was smooth. Her experience and expertise really stood out on the day of the wedding, she worked very well with all the other vendors involved. She was calm, collected and all smiles. Attendees even commented on how well she executed her role. Leslie we really enjoyed our day because you kept your word. Thank you.

Sent on 07/16/2019

Ivy,
    Thank you for the kind words and sharing how my services helped make your wedding day dreams come true. You and Domiano were so gracious and warm and it trickled down to all of your guests and family members. It was truly our honor and pleasure to be just a part of your amazing day!
  • Jenna

Jenna · Married on 05/16/2019

So Thankful

Leslie and her assistant were absolutely phenomenal, I don’t even know where to begin. After getting off the phone from our first conversation I knew I had to book her immediately and I don’t regret it for a second! She spoke with all of my vendors and coordinated everything for me, even my photographer reached out to ask where I found her and to say that she is completely amazing and an angel.

I never had to worry about one single thing on the day of my wedding and she was there to support us every step of the way even when it ended up raining during our ceremony in the forest in Yosemite. What a trooper.

They also filled out all of our chalkboard signs (when we didn’t have time or know what to put on them), kept our timeline on track when we were being pulled all over the place and helped bustle my dress when no one else knew how, I seriously can’t get over this team!!! Thank you so much Leslie, words cannot express how grateful I am to have hired you.

LOM Productions 7
    LOM Productions 8
    Sent on 05/28/2019

LOM Productions's reply:

Jenna, first, you're so welcome and second it was our pleasure. Thank you for hiring me site unseen in January for your May wedding. I'm so thrilled that you choose my company to join an amazing team of vendors who worked well together to make your day so special. You, the wedding ceremony and reception were beautiful, rain and all. I wish you and Dustin many years of joy!

Leanna Zeibak · Married on 04/23/2019

Leslie is the bees knees.

We knew going into our wedding that we’d need a planner to stay sane, and I did my homework looking for the best planners in the area. Leslie was an incredibly professional planner and I knew from our initial conversation that she was the one. From start to finish, Leslie helped us feel calm and reassured us about the wedding planning process. She hooked us up with vendor deals (shout out to Lori at Kiku Floral in Fresno!) and ensured everything went smoothly the day of. We can’t recommend Leslie enough!

Sent on 04/08/2019

Leanna,
    It was a pleasure to work with you and Zach. The fact that you did "your homework" and then shared your notes as to why you chose me was really fun and a true honor. Because you lived out of the area, you hired me before ever meeting me based upon our texts, messages and a brief phone call. You and Zach trusted me from the get go which transferred over to your family and friends which made for a very special day! Thank you for sharing your "Happily Ever After!"
    Leslie
  • Lorena

Lorena Velasquez Ramos · Married on 04/13/2019

Best Wedding Planner ever

Leslie was a big Blessing to us, she was very professional, well organized & a well experienced Wedding Planner! She was also very friendly which made it easy for us to open up about what we wanted. She went above & beyond for our wedding, we are greatly appreciative we had her there. I recommend Leslie to anyone planning their wedding!

LOM Productions 9
    LOM Productions 10
    LOM Productions 11
    LOM Productions 12
    LOM Productions 13
    Sent on 05/05/2019

LOM Productions's reply:

Lorena, my friend, what fun we had. When I cry with my couple at rehearsal I know that the next day is going to be emotional and very special. You and Rudy were so honest about not knowing what to do next, that was awesome because you allowed me do what I do best! Thank you for the trust,
    My congratulations to you both!

Gabrielle · Married on 01/12/2019

Phenomenal, Amazing, Perfessional

Amazing, if and when you get to work with LOM Productions you will be in great hands. The best decision I have made was this. I completely fell in love with the service and the outcome was beyond perfect!!!!!

LOM Productions 14
    LOM Productions 15
    Sent on 01/14/2019

LOM Productions's reply:

Thank you much for the kind words. All of our adventures were awesome; From finding the perfect venue, helping choose flowers and bouquets, menu tasting, what else, oh yes! Planning meetings over coffee. Gabrielle, May you have all of the happiness and joy you so richly deserve. Working with you and your mom was a joy!

Vanessa · Married on 09/01/2018

Leslie was the absolute best! So friendly and so easy to work with! I'm sure I was definitely a headache sometimes because I was constantly changing my mind but Leslie rolled with the constant changes effortlessly! She makes sure to keep you on top of your To Do Lists which is something I really needed. The day of the wedding her and her team set up everything PLUS take it all down at the end of the night! She helps the day run smooth and keeps it on schedule. Hiring Leslie was the best thing I could have done for my wedding and I am so thankful for all her help! I would absolutely recommend this wonderful woman!

Sent on 09/11/2018

LOM Productions's reply:

Vanessa, I absolutely loved and enjoyed working with you and Danny. You were my first Full Service Planning couple to work with after being away for 18 months because of my accident, not quite sure if you knew that. Any challenge that you brought our way was welcomed and appreciated. Thank you for your kind words!

Natalie · Married on 10/01/2016

It's amazing...thanks you for making my dream come true..

LOM Productions 16
    Sent on 03/17/2018

LOM Productions's reply:

You were such a joy to work with. From beginning to end I felt honored to work with you two because your appreciation of my expertise war so high. What an honor to be a part of your special day! Thank you.
  • O

Omar · Married on 01/16/2016

One word to start our review of Ms. Leslie Hayes: BLESSING. That is what she was to my husband, Omar, and me!
    As a couple getting married for the first time, we were quite overwhelmed by everything related to wedding preparations. We were led to several bridal shows in Fresno and Visalia. It was in one of the Visalia bridal shows we met Leslie, and she was the most impressionable and most genuine people among all the vendors there. The biggest factor that impressed me was that she told has she has had about 25 years of experience in coordinating/decorating big events. Not to mention, she didn't look older than a woman in her mid-30's! But that's beside the point. I really needed someone with enough experience to guide me in the right direction. And, yes, it's one thing to SAY you have experience and another thing to PROVE it...
    Fast forward about a month. My husband and I almost went with another vendor for decorating both reception and ceremony venues and the flowers for myself, bridesmaids, and groomsmen (boutonnieres), but decided to see what Leslie had to offer before taking the leap. She gave us solid and honest advice on pricing of the many items we needed to decorate, she listed the other vendors she has worked with, and then she allowed us to go home with price quotes that she could offer us for the same items. On top of the decorating aspect, she offered her coordinating services for a very reasonable price, which covered every day leading up to the wedding day and the wedding day itself! Leslie was very considerate of our price consciousness and saw that we were willing to cut off many details in our reception just to save a few bucks. It didn't take us very long to see that she genuinely wanted us to have a beautiful, memorable, and stress-less wedding day.Leslie was extremely patient with us and never pressured us when it seemed we were running out of time. She gave us friendly reminders of deadlines for when things needed to be complete on our side

Sent on 04/21/2016

Amber · Married on 10/10/2015

I was very hesitant to hire a wedding planner at first. It's so hard to give up control and trust a stranger to plan the biggest event of your life! I am so glad I did though! Hiring Leslie was the best decision I have ever made. She is beyond amazing and our wedding turned out wonderful! We didn't stress about a thing and were able to enjoy our day to it's fullest. I'm so grateful for her!!

Sent on 10/27/2015

Leslie · Married on 08/08/2015

LOM Productions, Leslie Hayes did our daughter’s wedding and it was more beautiful that I could have even expected it to be. She did an awesome job and was so patient with all of the changes that occurred during the preparation of this event. The choices Leslie made when she couldn’t find exactly what was asked for were exceptionally beautiful. You can rely on Leslie Hayes to make your special day even more special with her expertise and design… You will never go wrong with LOM Productions. Thank you so much once again, Leslie

Trish and Jim Young

Sent on 11/04/2014

Annavelle · Married on 09/12/2015

I had met Leslie at a wedding expo in Visalia CA... From the very beginning she was welcoming. Although she would take on the responsibility of putting my wedding together she reminded me it was my wedding and every bride deserves the wedding of her dreams. Working with her, I still had a voice and was able to let her know what I liked and wanted for my big day. I highly recommend LOM Productions Special Events and Beyond. The only regret I have is I didn’t get a picture with Leslie and her awesome team. I express nothing but gratitude for their hard work and dedication to making my dream wedding come true. Can’t wait to hire LOM Productions again. At this time I just want to say THANK YOU LESLIE.
    Sincerely A Very Happy Bride

Sent on 10/07/2015

LOM Productions's reply:

It was my honor to have worked with you on your special day. The design aspect of your dream wedding was amazing. We were all so thrilled we were able to bring your vision to life. I am so happy that you are happy. Thank you for taking the time to say such wonderful things about my company and services.