3850 N Ann Avenue, Fresno, CA 93727 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Stockroom Picks

Stockroom Picks is a specialty rental for hire company with a uniquely curated collection of small details décor, one of a kind furniture pieces and much more. We have all of those finishing touches that will help make your special event a little off the beaten path and everything you envisioned.

From hosting a dinner party, throwing your greatest bridal shower, or the wedding you've always dreamed of, we have just the right Picks you are looking for. If you're inspired by a relaxed rustic feel, vintage charm or industrial styling our Stockroom has all the right Picks for you; From assorted galvanized wash tubs to striking harvest tables, a large selection of table top lanterns and even stunning church pews.

Don't see that perfect Pick in our Stockroom, drop us a line and we'll do our best to add it to our ever growing Stockroom. Picking is our favorite part!

The Stockroom is located in Fresno, but we are happy to deliver our Picks to neighboring counties.

Follow Stockroom Picks on

Stockroom Picks 7
  • Tessa

Tessa · Married on 04/13/2019

Loved my farm tables!

I looked everywhere for farm tables with white legs! Stockroom was the ONLY place I could find them!! I got my sweetheart table that I always wanted as well as circle ones for my guests! They have so many options at their store! Easy to work with and gets the job done!! Highly recommend them!! 🤗

Sent on 04/16/2019

Kellie Hustedde · Married on 11/03/2018

Love Stockroom Picks!

Stockroom Picks is amazing! They have an incredible selection of chairs, silverware, mantle pieces, and anything you need to make any bridal shower, baby shower, family pictures or wedding amazing! They are family owned and so nice to work with. I used a beautiful chair for my sister's bridal shower and she loved it! They are incredibly reasonably priced and I will definitely be working with them again. :D

Sent on 10/30/2018

Rylie Stearns · Married on 10/06/2018

Everything about this rental company is great! They have so many different options and are great people to work with, I highly recommend!!

Stockroom Picks made my weddingvthat more special with their unique, one of a kind rentals. Everything about their company is great!!

Sent on 10/30/2018

Stockroom Picks's reply:

Rylie!
    You are too sweet! Thank you so much for your kind words. We hope we were able to help make your special day a little extra special. Again, thank you for including us in such a celebratory occasion!
    - Rikki

Award

Stockroom Picks FAQ

• Which of the following event rental services to you provide? Delivery, Setup, Showroom
  • What event items are available? Aisle Markers, Aisle Runners, Altar/Arch, Centerpieces, Chairs, Decor, Lights, Lounge Furniture, Signage, Tables, Tent Accessories, Trinkets, Vases
  • What is the starting price for altar/arch rentals? $ 75.00
  • What is the starting price for tables? $ 20.00
  • What is the starting price for chairs? $ 3.00
  • Which of the following services do your prices include? Delivery, Setup

Real Weddings

• Megan Helm Photography
    Megan Helm Photography Wedding Photographers

Stockroom Picks is your one stop shop for all rentals! The staff is simply amazing, and they have anything you could think of. Whenever I have an idea for a shoot, they have the perfect piece to help bring my vision to life. If you need rentals for your next wedding or event, I highly recommend Stockroom Picks!

• Extraordinary Life Events
    Extraordinary Life Events Wedding Planners

We absolutely love working with Rikki and Shelly from Stockroom Picks! They always take good care of our clients and are professionals and arrive as scheduled. Products/picks are fun and pricing is great.

• 3850 N Ann Avenue Fresno, 93727 See on map