Megan Helm Photography

Sanger, CA View map Visit website
$3,000 Most Popular Price

$3,000 Most Popular Price

Megan Helm Photography LLC is a wedding photography team based in Fresno, California. With two lead photographers; Megan & Stephanie, we're able to serve more couples with our unique photography experience. Megan Helm Photography is known for our dreamy style that's warm, bright and timeless.

Experience
Megan & Stephanie have photographed over 80 weddings and have combined over 8 years of wedding photography experience. The MHP Team is dedicated to serving couples all over California! We tailor each wedding experience to our couples, allowing us to capture genuine photos of our couples.

Megan Helm Photography offers two base wedding photo collections and a list of add-ons so you can completely customize your wedding photo experience. We believe everyone deserves amazing photographs of their wedding day, and we do that through our unqiue approach to capturing your photos. You'll walk away from our time together with so many sweet memories and moments that will stand the test of time.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,150

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Add'l Hours
Prints
Proofs

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,000

2nd Shooter
Multi. Locations
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Film
Natural
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Save the Date

• Christina
    Christina Married on 06/26/2021

Amazing Photographer

Megan is so talented! My Fiancé and I had engagement pictures done at the beach, we had the best time with Megan. She was so sweet and made sure we we had fun doing our photo shoot. We were very impressed and beyond happy with our session I would highly recommend Megan .

Megan Helm Photography's reply:

You are so sweet Christina thank you so much! It was so much fun doing your photos and then going out to dinner after :) We need to do that again!
  • Samantha
    Samantha F. Married on 10/10/2020

An Absolute Dream

My husband and I live in Southern California and wanted to hire a local photographer who was familiar with our wedding venue (The Pines Resort, Bass Lake). We found Megan and her team on The Knot and knew after reading her reviews, seeing her website, and stalking her work on instagram we had to set up an appointment to talk with her! After our first conversation we felt like Megan knew exactly what we were envisioning for our big day and trusted that she could get the job done. Megan already had a wedding scheduled for the same day but we loved everything about her and the company that we decided to book with her partner Stephanie, and we are SO ECSTATIC that we did!

Stephanie and her team were a dream on the day of. I really couldn't have asked for a better team of photographers. She captured our personalities in every photo and there's literally not one photo I don't like.

I told Stephanie in our meeting before the big day that my husband and I would need some guidance and help with poses since we're both a little awkward in front of the camera, and we both had such a fun time and felt extremely comfortable (not awkward at all!)

Not only did Stephanie and her team do a wonderful job with the photos, they were super friendly and fun to be around. Upon arriving to the house I was getting ready at they told me "If you need anything at any point in the evening you let us know and we will get it for you." I'm so glad they did because I forgot my garter at the house I got ready at. I asked Cassie if she could go to the house and grab it for me and she said "Absolutely, I'm happy to", drove over to the house and brought it back. Now that is going above and beyond!!

From the initial consultation, the check ins and helpful tips before the wedding, to the personal notecards and experience day of, you will feel like a million bucks! If you're looking for a wedding photographer, look no more. You've found the one!
    Jessica F. Married on 09/26/2020

Freaking amazing!

Megan, thank you so much for capturing each special moment of our wedding day so perfectly. From the moment we met you were so professional and efficient but you also made us feel so comfortable. We got our sneak peeks back last night and they turned out even better than I could have imagined. They are wonderful, Nick and I stayed up late looking through each one and we reminisced on how each moment made us feel. I feel so grateful that we will be able to relive one of the best days of our life over and over again with these photos.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Real Weddings

• Tom & Michelle
    31 photos · 10/27/2018
  • Bailey & Robert
    33 photos · 09/15/2018

Makeup By Janelle Makeup By Janelle Wedding Hair & Makeup

Love Megan! She is a fast communicator and so easy to talk to. Her photos are amazing, and I always love to see the results we get from working together. Cant wait to work with her again in the future!

Erika Amalia Event Design & Planning Erika Amalia Event Design & Planning Wedding Planners

Megan is truly an incredible individual, business owner and photographer. She understands the movement and the story behind photography, and is determined to capture those perfect moments for her clients. Megan is very thoughtful in her approach, she is always willing to answer my questions and continues to produce stunning work. I am extremely happy that I have had been able to work with her both personally and professionally. I highly recommend Megan Stone Photography for your wedding any lifestyle needs!

7726 N First St. #409 Sanger, CA, 93720
559-960-6179

By appointment only.
Location of (Megan Helm Photography)

Other vendors in Fresno for your wedding