Visalia, CA 93277 Map · Phone number

About Makeup By Janelle

Hello! I'm a makeup artist serving the entire Central Valley of California including Sequoia National Park and the Central Coast.

I have been doing makeup professionally for over 15 years. I studied at Makeup Designory in Burbank, California, and have had the privilege of working, training and recruiting for MAC Cosmetics for 8 years. I've been trained by some of the best makeup artists in the business, and continue to innovate and challenge myself in my art.

Although my history with makeup has included fashion shows, retail events and seminars, weddings are my true passion. I can honestly say I have lost count of how many brides I have had the privilege of working with! I love the excitement and thrill of the wedding day and I am passionate making you feel your most beautiful for your special day.

I am a proud partner with SequoiaWeddings.com and serve Sequoia National Park, Yosemite National Park, Visalia, Three Rivers, to Paso Robles and surrounding areas, and I travel to YOU!

Click below to follow me on Facebook and Instagram!

Follow Makeup By Janelle on

Makeup By Janelle 3
Makeup By Janelle 4

Gabrielle · Married on 04/06/2019

Absolutely Amazing Work!

She truly is a joy to work with and makes the environment around her positive! Janelle has great skills and made me feel and look amazing for my wedding day! She is amazing!

Sent on 04/07/2019
    Makeup By Janelle 5
    Makeup By Janelle 6

Shreya · Married on 10/20/2018

Janelle is the best!

When my hair and makeup artist cancelled on me a month before my wedding, Janelle moved mountains to rearrange her schedule and accommodate my wedding party. As an out of town bride, I very much appreciated her understanding and her reliability. On the big day, she was punctual, extremely professional, and clearly knew a TON about all of the products she was using. Everything that went on my face was researched, sanitized and long lasting. I had my makeup on for 15 hrs that day, and I still had to wash my face four times to remove it at the end of the night - she can really make that stuff stick! The products were comfortable and natural feeling (nothing heavy or over-applied), and the final results were beautiful. My mom, who has never worn makeup and is basically allergic to anything on her face, commented on how much she liked Janelle's work. I highly recommend Janelle!

Sent on 10/29/2018

Liberty · Married on 08/27/2018

I can not say enough good things about Janelle. I was nervous about not being able to have a trial done or even being able to meet her before my big day due to my travel schedule. However Janelle SLAYED my makeup and was able to pull together exactly the look I wanted. She is so friendly and I immediately felt like I was hanging out with an old friend. The products she used were top quality and my makeup looked flawless all day & night, even after hiking around in Sequoia! I was on the fence of having my makeup done vs. doing it myself but this was worth every penny! My makeup looks amazing in my photos and i'm so glad I was able to work with Janelle.

Sent on 09/30/2018
    Makeup By Janelle 7
    Makeup By Janelle 8

Makeup By Janelle FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Makeup
  • What makeup services do you offer? On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Makeup Trial
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 10

• Quin Photo
    Quin Photo Wedding Photographers

Janelle is amazing! I met her while photographing a wedding and fell in love with her work and personality. It is so common for Makeup Artist's to make their brides over with one similar look every time, but what drew me to Janelle is that she really listens to her brides! If the bride wants a very minimal makeup look that's what Janelle is going to give her. She really does make her brides look flawless and feel comfortable in their own skin. If you're looking for someone who does great work and is very easy to work with, I highly recommend Makeup By Janelle!

• Megan Helm Photography
    Megan Helm Photography Wedding Photographers

Janelle is fantastic! She is one of my preferred artists and I've used her for several of my clients. Her makeup applications photograph beautifully and my clients have nothing but great things to say about her. I highly recommend Janelle!

• Visalia, California, 93277 See on map