Sierra Jane Designs

601 W Shaw Ave, Suite D, Clovis, CA 93612 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Sierra Jane Designs

Sierra Jane Designs is a hair styling and makeup service located in Clovis, California, specializing in weddings and special events. Licensed cosmetologist Sierra will be your personal makeup and hair artist for your big day, ensuring you’re getting the results you want and your vision is fulfilled.

Sierra Jane Designs will create a personal portfolio that matches your interests and vision for your wedding day. Sierra will also work with your photographer if you wish to coordinate the best photographic memories of your wedding day. Sierra will travel around the Fresno, California area, and offers these services to brides, families, and wedding parties:

• Blowouts

Sierra Jane Designs 5
Sierra Jane Designs 6
Sierra Jane Designs 7

Reynita · Married on 06/10/2018

I cannot ravee enough about how awesome Sierra was! Even at my hair trial I was almost going to cry just because I was so amazed at how she brought my concept to life so perfectly. I also loved that she was so affordable. I was able to have all my girls treated with getting their hair done without breaking the bank and they all looked perfect! You can't go wrong in choosing this amazing talent on your big day!

Melissa · Married on 04/29/2018

Her service and professionalism is astounding! I seriously could not have made it through my wedding day without her. She’s a jewel and is worth way more than the fee she charges. Thank you so much Sierra for not only doing a phenomenal job on my hair, giving me the best hair do I could ever dream of, but also being there in every way for me on that momentous day! She deserves ten stars!

Sierra Jane Designs 8
    Sierra Jane Designs 9
    Sierra Jane Designs 10
    Sierra Jane Designs 11
    Sierra Jane Designs 12
    Sierra Jane Designs 13
    Sierra Jane Designs 14

Brittney · Married on 03/31/2018

She deserves all the awards. I booked her for wedding day hair. What I got was so so so much more. From helping me pin and put on my dress, to helping me get in (and out) of the car. She was there from start, until I walked down the aisle. She deserves so much more than 5 stars. Oh and my hair looked amazing of course!!

Sierra Jane Designs Pricing

Sierra Jane Designs Price Rates

Sierra Jane Designs FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 70.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 45.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 45.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 45.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 70.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 45.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 45.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 45.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 45.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 45.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 45.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? No
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation, Trial Service
  • What beauty services do you offer? Hair, Hair Removal, Makeup, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer? Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Makeup Trial, Fake Lashes
  • What hair removal services do you offer? Tweezing, Waxing

• Jessica Lawson Photography
    Jessica Lawson Photography Wedding Photographers

I worked with Sierra last weekend for the first time, and just so you know, I've been a wedding photographer for 5 years now. I have NEVER met a more attentive makeup artist. It was shocking. I was stunned a few times, "She's coming to the first look?" "She's coming to the family photos?" She did! And I realized how much time I spend fixing the bride's hair, or if mascara runs a bit, or fixing the dress. Sierra did it all. Our sweet bride got a little sweaty and Sierra eliminated all unwanted shine. I was super impressed. And again, it's because she is a selfless vendor. (You don't meet a lot of those.) Our bride looked great and Sierra's presence all day allowed us to do their first look on a windy beach and still get her hair ready AGAIN for the ceremony. That's so cool. Hire this girl, and me, cause I really appreciated working with her. :)

• 601 W Shaw Ave, Suite D Clovis, CA, 93612 See on map
    Monday- Friday: 10am-5pm Saturdays and Sundays: Trial appointments and weddings only