Phoenix, Phoenix, AZ 85014 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,500
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing

About Jessica Lawson Photography

Hey there! I'm Jessica, but you can call me Jess.
The artistry of photojournalism is my approach to every wedding.
I take the time to get to know YOU. Who you both are, where you're heading in life, and who you want to come along

-If you want a creative, type B+ photographer who will make your timeline the screenlock on her phone so we stay on schedule, but will also give you and your significant other time alone on the wedding day so you can absorb the day....

-If you want basically another bridesmaid who carries bobby pins, and will probably cry during the Father Daughter dance, but will also push you to climb up a cliff if you're into that stuff...

-If you want a friend who is sincerely rooting for you two to stay together for the rest of your days on this earth, who is always there if y'all need prayer or a kind word, but will also show up for any photo needs you have...

-If that sounds like someone you want around, I know someone else.
Just kidding. That's me. And my husband. We are on your team, on your side, this is more than just a one day thing. And we're ready to come along!

Thanks for reading! Now, here is what Wedding Wire said about me, sounds more professional. Ha.

Sincerely,
Jess

Kick it off WW:

"Jessica Lawson Photography is a creative wedding photography company based out of Phoenix, Arizona. Regularly providing photography services to couples in California and Arizona, Jessica will also travel to your wedding destination. Having done wedding photography for the last five years, Jessica loves to develop a strong rapport with her clients because she truly wants to capture their unique story. Candid moments are a personal favorite of Jessica’s, so she’ll ensure that all of your most precious ones are captured for years to come."

With a photojournalistic style of photography, Jessica Lawson Photography will tell your unique story as a couple with exceptional wedding photography services. Jessica’s wedding photography packages include engagement shoots, wedding portraits and a second photographer to ensure that all of your most precious moments are not overlooked. Other services offered include:

• Additional hours

Jessica Lawson Photography 5
  • Kaylee

Kaylee · Getting married on 05/18/2019

More Than Just a Photographer

Jessica was absolutely amazing to work with. She was even more excited for our engagement session than we were, which was hard to do! We had no idea what to expect and she was patient, energetic, and so incredibly helpful. Jessica took the time to get to know us as a couple and make that show in our pictures. They were in the best location and showcased our relationship perfectly. I could not possibly be happier. If you are lucky enough to have her photograph literally anything for you, you won't regret it!! Not only did we have a blast and get great pics, but we became friends with Jessica and her husband. Four Peaks double dates forever!!

Kirsty · Married on 09/30/2018

I cannot say enough positive words to describe my experience with Jessica! She is an absolute delight to work with, a professional, extremely talented and a beautiful soul! My fiance and I live on the east coast but decided to do our engagement shoot while we were on vacation in Sedona, AZ back in September. During the months leading up to our engagement shoot, Jessica and I were in touch frequently and she took the time to learn about who we were as a couple & individuals. Not knowing the area, Jessica had amazing location ideas and we decided on Cathedral Rock! During the shoot Jessica made us feel comfortable and very at ease! We received our photos in a timely manner and they were absolutely stunning and exactly the FEEL my fiance and I were going for :). We are so happy we found her and so thankful.

Amber Leigh · Married on 06/02/2018

Honestly love Jessica. She is so kind, truly wants to get to know you (individually and as a couple), and is super on it with getting you the edited photos. She photographed our proposal, took our engagement photos, and I can't wait for her to do our wedding photos! Definitely won't regret choosing Jessica!

Jessica Lawson Photography Pricing

Jessica Lawson Photography Price Rates

Jessica Lawson Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Toning
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Toning, Trash The Dress, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Toning, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

• Sierra Jane Designs
    Sierra Jane Designs Wedding Hair & Makeup

Jessica is a very thorough and thoughtful photographer. She is fun-loving, outgoing, and never lets the pressure of weddings change that! She keeps everything upbeat and fun with her awesome personality, and always makes everyone smile (and not just because of the photos!) I have worked with her and I HIGHLY recommend her work. She truly cares for her brides, and relationships with people, and she loves to bless others and be a big part of storytelling a special day. You won't regret hiring her- and you make an awesome friend in the process! I would recommend her to anyone.

• Energetic Music Production
    Energetic Music Production Wedding DJs

Jessica Bills is a wonderful photographer and person! We had such a great time working with her and it was obvious that she has passion, skill and knowledge, truly qualities that a couple will certainly want in their wedding photographer. We also appreciated her down to earth attitude, equally matched by her professionalism. This DJ is happy to recommend Jessica Bills to be the photographer to capture all the big moments in your big day.

• Phoenix Phoenix, AZ, 85014 See on map