3774 W Stuart Ave, Fresno, CA 93711 Map · Phone number
Package Price $2,400
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing

About Erika Amalia Event Design & Planning

Erika Amalia Event Design & Planning is a wedding planning service located in Fresno, California. This wedding planner is committed to helping you create a wedding that is significant, memorable, cost-friendly and reflective of your uniqueness as a couple. Whether your wedding is a small, at-home affair or a grand, luxurious event, this wedding planner is available to plan it with enthusiasm.

Erika Amalia Event Design & Planning offers full-service planning, partial service planning and month-of coordination packages. This wedding planner also offers a unique proposal planning service, so you can propose to the love of your life in a way that is cinematic and perfectly planned to the smallest detail. Some specific services inclusive to a package with this wedding planner are as follows:

• Budget analysis
  • Day-of coordination
  • Event design
  • Guest list creation
  • Timelines
  • To-do list
  • Vendor referrals

Other Services
Erika Amalia Event Design also offers a styled photo shoot package. Photos are taken in the style of your choice, whether that be rustic or glamorous, in bold color or in black and white. A la carte options are also available, including coordination services for things like rehearsal dinners, hotel accommodations and more.

Follow Erika Amalia Event Design & Planning on

5 Reviews for Erika Amalia Event Design & Planning

Erika Amalia Event Design & Planning 1
Erika Amalia Event Design & Planning 2

Mika Petrucci · Married on 06/04/2019

Could not have done without Erika's planning!!

Hiring Erika was the best decision I made throughout the entire wedding planning process. She very helpful and gave her input throughout, but always allowed me to make the final decision. She took over the communication with vendors about 2 months before our event and even coordinated some of them coming out to see the venue ahead of time. I met with her many times before the wedding in person and texted/emailed almost daily. She never made me feel like I was bothering her... she was also always really responsive! The final days leading up to the wedding she was at our venue all day-- coordinated rental drop off, set up tables and chairs, folded napkins, organized decor. The day of the wedding I was able to enjoy my time with the girls getting ready because her and her team did all of the leg work getting everything ready. Erika made sure Mark and I had dinner and something to drink right after pictures and she checked on us multiple times throughout the wedding making sure we didn't need anything. When we ran out of ice she sent her staff to pick some up without hesitation and didn't even tell me until the next week because she didn't want me to worry! I would 100% recommend her to any bride looking for a reliable & friendly coordinator!

Sent on 04/22/2019
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 12/16/2017

So far, my experience with Erika has been amazing! She thinks of every little detail and answers every question honestly and thoughtfully. She has great ideas and it has been a huge stress reliever to have her help with coordinating my upcoming wedding. I will absolutely continue to update this review as we go on, but so far I am extremely impressed!

Sent on 08/01/2017

Rebecca · Married on 10/14/2017

We would highly recommend Erika for any kind of design or event planning. She provided services for a "Month of Coordination Package". She was extremely professional and offers a top-of-its class service.

Planning a wedding is challenging enough, let alone planning it across two different countries. Despite this challenge Erika was able to capture our vision for our wedding in its entirety. The suggestions and advice she provided was priceless and helped us focus on what was most important. There were many aspects of our ceremony that were DIY and they wouldn't have been successful without her planning.

Our guests told us that not only was the venue, decorations, table setting etc gorgeous, but more importantly the event captured the meaning and purpose of the wedding. We are impressed with the way you were able to find creative solutions to stay within our resources yet achieve our vision. Even with vendor changes at the last minute, she quickly found a solution that was just perfect.

Thank you for making the planning delightful and the wedding day priceless.

Sent on 12/23/2017

• What is the hourly rate? $ 60.00
  • How many planners are on your team? 2

• Megan Helm Photography
    Megan Helm Photography Wedding Photographers

I have worked with Erika both personally and professionally and am nothing but pleased with her organization! She is always on top of the details, and has never failed to impress me. She is great with communication and organization. She is my wedding coordinator and we have been working on some projects together. I highly recommend you give Erika Amalia Even Design & Planning a call for your wedding needs!

• 3774 W Stuart Ave Fresno, CA, 93711 See on map