Erika Amalia Event Design & Planning

Fresno, CA View map
$2,400 Package Price

$2,400 Package Price

Erika Amalia Event Design & Planning is a wedding planning service located in Fresno, California. This wedding planner is committed to helping you create a wedding that is significant, memorable, cost-friendly and reflective of your uniqueness as a couple. Whether your wedding is a small, at-home affair or a grand, luxurious event, this wedding planner is available to plan it with enthusiasm.

Erika Amalia Event Design & Planning offers full-service planning, partial service planning and month-of coordination packages. This wedding planner also offers a unique proposal planning service, so you can propose to the love of your life in a way that is cinematic and perfectly planned to the smallest detail. Some specific services inclusive to a package with this wedding planner are as follows:

• Budget analysis
  • Day-of coordination
  • Event design
  • Guest list creation
  • Timelines
  • To-do list
  • Vendor referrals

Other Services
Erika Amalia Event Design also offers a styled photo shoot package. Photos are taken in the style of your choice, whether that be rustic or glamorous, in bold color or in black and white. A la carte options are also available, including coordination services for things like rehearsal dinners, hotel accommodations and more.

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1500.00

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2400.00

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$3300.00

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$60.00

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Tina
    Tina M. Married on 10/17/2020

Professionally Handled Last Minute Changes

We had Erika come onboard last minute. We had planned for the wedding ourselves, thought we could handle everything on our own. Then the pandemic happened and we scrambled to change our plans to cancel everything. With the help of our photographer, we ended up with a beautiful photo and video shoot for our day in place of the big event. But here's the thing - no amount of self-planning would ever amount to the vision Erika had for us. Even if we had ample time to figure something out, we never would have gotten close to what Erika gave us, and she did it in less than two weeks! She took the time to help a poor couple out and we will forever be grateful for that. Moving forward, we HIGHLY recommend Erika for your day. Your wedding is meant to be the best day of your life. Don't stress yourself out. Get someone who can handle the stress for you! She will do that and more.
    Mika P. Married on 06/04/2019

Could not have done without Erika's planning!!

Hiring Erika was the best decision I made throughout the entire wedding planning process. She very helpful and gave her input throughout, but always allowed me to make the final decision. She took over the communication with vendors about 2 months before our event and even coordinated some of them coming out to see the venue ahead of time. I met with her many times before the wedding in person and texted/emailed almost daily. She never made me feel like I was bothering her... she was also always really responsive! The final days leading up to the wedding she was at our venue all day-- coordinated rental drop off, set up tables and chairs, folded napkins, organized decor. The day of the wedding I was able to enjoy my time with the girls getting ready because her and her team did all of the leg work getting everything ready. Erika made sure Mark and I had dinner and something to drink right after pictures and she checked on us multiple times throughout the wedding making sure we didn't need anything. When we ran out of ice she sent her staff to pick some up without hesitation and didn't even tell me until the next week because she didn't want me to worry! I would 100% recommend her to any bride looking for a reliable & friendly coordinator!
  • Brandi
    Brandi R. Married on 04/05/2019

One of our best decisions was to hire Erika!!!

There are not enough words to explain how great Erika is!!! We went back and forth for a while on whether or not we should hire a coordinator….because we were trying to keep our budget low. However, deciding to hire her was worth every single penny and I am SO GLAD we decided to do so! I am a wedding vendor myself and have seen countless brides stress on their wedding day trying to coordinate their own wedding while also trying to experience their day to the fullest, and often it seems nearly impossible to balance. My biggest goal as a bride was to be able to be as stress-free as possible, let go of all worries, & enjoy my wedding day completely! Along with making my family have to help out as little as possible so they could relax & enjoy themselves, too. & Erika was honestly the #1 factor in helping us achieve these goals! Her professionalism, attention to detail, eye for design, and organization skills are over the top! From start to finish, she made sure everything looked perfect and that everything was going perfect. Our family and friends kept complimenting her hard work and really noticed how much her contribution mattered. Not to mention, she was such a ray of sunshine with her positive personality & emotional support! Our wedding day would not have been anywhere near as perfect without her skills. Do yourself a favor and HIRE HERRRRR. You will not regret it!!!

Pricing

Erika Amalia Event Design & Planning Price Rates

Megan Helm Photography Megan Helm Photography Wedding Photographers

I have worked with Erika both personally and professionally and am nothing but pleased with her organization! She is always on top of the details, and has never failed to impress me. She is great with communication and organization. She is my wedding coordinator and we have been working on some projects together. I highly recommend you give Erika Amalia Even Design & Planning a call for your wedding needs!

3774 W Stuart Ave Fresno, CA, 93711
Location of (Erika Amalia Event Design & Planning)

Other vendors in Fresno for your wedding