50-300
Venue Setting

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Historic Seven Sycamores Ranch

Creating Memorable Events

Historic Seven Sycamores Ranch offers a blend of the natural beauty of lush gardens and sprawling orange groves with meticulous attention to details. The gardens provide the perfect, relaxed ambiance for your guests—making your special wedding day very special indeed.   A beautiful white arbor on the raised pergola embraces the wedding party as a glorious altar among the colorful greenery. The entire grounds transforms into a lush and living theater, with all eyes focused on the bride and groom.   Two large arbors of native plants provide pleasant shade and dancing glimmers of sunlight for your reception or dinner. Guests also enjoy strolling the landscaped gardens with many labeled native flowers and plants, and pausing to listen to the sounds of dancing water in the fountains.   We are also happy to introduce a new indoor wedding and event space. Formerly a working shop for over 40 years, it has been transformed into a “Vintage Country Barn”. Lined with spectacular glass windows, and gorgeous cedar on the walls, it makes for an impressive setting for any kind of event, from formal black tie or casual country. Skylights over one end give the perfect lighting to an indoor ceremony. The Glass Barn will be available year around, and will has a smaller outdoor garden available for ceremonies, weather permitting.   Our professional wedding staff works to assist the bride and groom in selecting from our approved list of licensed caterers and other professionals, and seeing that all necessary needs are met.

Categories: Wedding Venue, Rehearsal Dinner

Event Planning (1)
Linens (1)
Parking (1)
Wheelchair Access (1)

So far the staff has been amazing. The Asst. Manager is very responsive and helpful. I can't wait for the big day.

Profile Picture User7168604, Recently Married, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

I am in love with my choice of venue for my December wedding. The managers were friendly, helpful, and supportive. I voiced several concerns and every concern was answered in a timely fashion. One of the managers even spent a good 15 minutes trying to help my husband and maid of honor with the horror that was my bustle on our wedding day. I will always remember my wedding year and especially day of fondly as a result of the wonderful staff and the beauty and uniqueness of Seven Sycamores.

Profile Picture Lily, 12/10/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This space was gorgeous! I had my wedding in the Glass Barn and it was big enough for my 150 guests, food, and dancing. The outside space gave extra footage and brought that country feel without it being too country (since my husband doesn't like that look). Although it looks small, this place was huge! There was a wedding going on on the other side of the venue, but that did not conflict at all with mine. Everyone loved the place and the decorations provided were spot on. It's a wonderful place for a simple wedding, or an extravagant one!

Profile Picture User5016224, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Linens, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Accommodations, Event Planning, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor

Historic Seven Sycamores Ranch Pricing

2 VIDEOS

Real Weddings at Seven Sycamores
1:15 minutes

7 ENDORSEMENTS
As a photographer who loves nature I just love photographing at this location. I find plenty of pretty spots to photograph the wedding parties and to do photos of the bride and groom together and apart. I also find the staff here to be very professional and on top of things. I appreciate their secret spy ear pieces especially when I need a gate opened or need something from them, it makes things happen quickly and efficiently which is very important on a wedding day because things are usually quite rushed. I would highly recommend this venue for whatever type of event you will be planning but especially weddings.

Seven Sycamores is an absolutely amazing venue! Kim is an absolute pleasure to work with! They are definitely a venue to check out in your planning process!

We have photographed many weddings at Seven Sycamores ranch, both in the garden and the glass barn and these have always been special occasions. it's a beautiful sitting for photography, we love to photography on the grounds. In fact, the main photo that I use to advertise n here on wedding wire was take at Seven Sycamores. The location is close to Visalia, yet far away from everything so you can have a party and not worry about the noise level.

Historic Seven Sycamores Ranch is an absolutely beautiful venue. We've witnessed the staff go above and beyond to accommodate not only their clients, but us as vendors also. Working with them is always a pleasure.

You will enjoy using this facility. I look forward to working there.

Events

32985 RD. 164, Ivanhoe, CA 93235   See On Map
(559) 798-0557  ext.  7010 (phone)
Mon-Fri 9:00 am-4300, After hours/weekend appointments are only available by appointment only.