32985 RD. 164, Ivanhoe, CA 93235 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 29
  • Pricing

About Historic Seven Sycamores Ranch

Historic Seven Sycamores Ranch offers a blend of the natural beauty of lush gardens and sprawling orange groves with meticulous attention to details. The gardens provide the perfect, relaxed ambiance for your guests—making your special wedding day very special indeed.

A beautiful white arbor on the raised pergola embraces the wedding party as a glorious altar among the colorful greenery. The entire grounds transforms into a lush and living theater, with all eyes focused on the bride and groom.

Two large arbors of native plants provide pleasant shade and dancing glimmers of sunlight for your reception or dinner. Guests also enjoy strolling the landscaped gardens with many labeled native flowers and plants, and pausing to listen to the sounds of dancing water in the fountains.

We are also happy to introduce a new indoor wedding and event space. Formerly a working shop for over 40 years, it has been transformed into a “Vintage Country Barn”. Lined with spectacular glass windows, and gorgeous cedar on the walls, it makes for an impressive setting for any kind of event, from formal black tie or casual country. Skylights over one end give the perfect lighting to an indoor ceremony. The Glass Barn will be available year around, and will has a smaller outdoor garden available for ceremonies, weather permitting.

Our professional wedding staff works to assist the bride and groom in selecting from our approved list of licensed caterers and other professionals, and seeing that all necessary needs are met.

Follow Historic Seven Sycamores Ranch on

Historic Seven Sycamores Ranch 3
Historic Seven Sycamores Ranch 4
  • shmelsey

Kelsey · Married on 03/17/2018

I am so thankful for Seven Sycamores and staff for so many reasons. Elise is accommodating and went above and beyond to help my new husband and I throughout our 15 month engagement. Originally, my husband and I had planned on our ceremony being on the patio of the Glass Barn and the reception being on the inside of the Glass Barn. The weather took a turn for the worse a few days before the wedding and it wasn't showing any signs of letting up. The day before our rehearsal, Elise contacted me with a really generous offer to use the Garden Barn as our ceremony site at no additional cost. With that being said, only 2 days before the wedding, there was no time to find or order decorations for the Garden Barn (much bigger space than our original ceremony site) but it definitely did not need it. Nobody out side of the wedding party had any idea that this was a last minute change. Its such a beautiful property. I cannot being to describe how much money this saved us. We got very lucky and we are so thankful.
    Seven Sycamores has a special feel to it. I felt comfortable the entire day, our guests commented on how much they just loved our venue choice, and there are SO MANY photo opportunities on site. The entire property is very well taken care of. HSSR makes finding vendors super easy. I think I found every single one of my vendors on their preferred vendors list OR they were recommended to me by Elise. Tables, chairs and linens were included in my package and they all looked to be in fantastic shape. I cant say enough about this place. I love HSSR and it will always be a special place to my husband and I. We cannot wait to visit.

Historic Seven Sycamores Ranch 5
    Historic Seven Sycamores Ranch 6
    Historic Seven Sycamores Ranch 7
    Historic Seven Sycamores Ranch 8

Jennifer · Married on 06/07/2014

We had our wedding here on June 7, 2014 and everything turned out wonderful. This venue is absolutly gorgeous! We loved having it out in the country surrounded by orange orchards. Work with Kim there even planner was great. She really helped us a lot and answered all of our questions quickly. She even let us use some props from another wedding that she done. We loved everything so much. If you are looking for a rustic venue in the central valley this is the best spot. We had both the garden and barn setting for our venue and we rented the house for my bridal party and family to get dressed.

Haylie · Married on 02/15/2014

Everyone was helpful and so great to work with.

Award

Historic Seven Sycamores Ranch Pricing

Historic Seven Sycamores Ranch Price Rates

Historic Seven Sycamores Ranch FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 6,500.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 6,500.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Bridal Suite, Chairs, Clean Up, Linens, Parking, Set Up, Tables
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 350
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 50
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 2
  • Describe your venue: Farm/Ranch, Inn/B&B
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service? Ceremony, Reception, Elopements
  • What event services do you offer? Accommodations, All Inclusive Packages, Event Planner, Get Ready Rooms
  • What catering services do you offer? Buffet, Plated
  • What event items are available? Chairs, Tables
  • What food and beverage items are available? Linens
  • What transportation and access is available? Parking, Wheelchair Access
  • What months are included in your peak season? March, April, May, June, September, October, November
  • What months are included in your off-peak season? January, February, July, August, December

• Human Nature Photography
    Human Nature Photography Wedding Photographers

As a photographer who loves nature I just love photographing at this location. I find plenty of pretty spots to photograph the wedding parties and to do photos of the bride and groom together and apart. I also find the staff here to be very professional and on top of things. I appreciate their secret spy ear pieces especially when I need a gate opened or need something from them, it makes things happen quickly and efficiently which is very important on a wedding day because things are usually quite rushed. I would highly recommend this venue for whatever type of event you will be planning but especially weddings.

• Bliss Events Group
    Bliss Events Group Wedding DJs

Seven Sycamores is an absolutely amazing venue! Kim is an absolute pleasure to work with! They are definitely a venue to check out in your planning process!

• Roy Dressel Photography
    Roy Dressel Photography Wedding Photographers

We have photographed many weddings at Seven Sycamores ranch, both in the garden and the glass barn and these have always been special occasions. it's a beautiful sitting for photography, we love to photography on the grounds. In fact, the main photo that I use to advertise n here on wedding wire was take at Seven Sycamores. The location is close to Visalia, yet far away from everything so you can have a party and not worry about the noise level.

• 32985 RD. 164 Ivanhoe, CA 93235 See on map
    (559) 798-0557 (7010) (Phone number)
    5597313161 (Other Phone Number)
    Mon-Fri 9:00 am-4300, After hours/weekend appointments are only available by appointment only.