Bliss Events Group

1300 S Mooney Blvd Suite 1, Visalia, CA 93277 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 25

About Bliss Events Group

Bliss Events Group is a DJ company based in Visalia, California. The company provides professional DJs and emcees who aim to make every wedding a magical and memorable event for couples and their guests. Bliss Events Group has been a part of the wedding industry since 2005, and can travel anywhere in California to provide entertainment.

Bliss Events Group offers a range of packages for wedding events. Their professional DJs play several different genres of music, such as Christian, club, country, electronic, hip-hop, indie, international, jazz, oldies, pop, R&B/soul, rock, and Top 40. The company also provides items such as disco balls, flat screens, photo booths, projectors, and uplighting, among others. The company also provides the following services:

• One event per day

126 Reviews for Bliss Events Group

1 User photo

Bliss Events Group 1

Joelina Moniz · Getting married on 08/04/2020

Amazing DJ and Photo booth service!

DJ Sal kept the dance floor moving and was amazing to work with. We really felt like he was an extension of our family, couldn't be happier with the service!

Sent on 05/02/2019

Bliss Events Group's reply:

Joelina, HUGE thanks to you and Phillip for letting us be a part of your vow renewal at The Pines! There so many epic moments my two favs were the surprise karaoke and when the wedding party lifted you two up at the end lol, it was great thank you again and again! -Sal Cortez
  • Angel

Angel · Getting married on 04/26/2020

Bilingual Staff!!

My girlfriend (now fiance) and I attended our friends' wedding a couple years back and Bliss happened to be their DJ.
    We both loved the ambiance Bliss created throughout the reception. Our favorite part is that the MC spoke both English and Spanish and did a phenomenal job at conducting the entire evening.
    Even before we got engaged, we knew that Bliss was going to be the entertaining group for our wedding. We just knew!

Flash forward two years later, we finally got engaged and in fact, Bliss was the first vendor we hired for our wedding. In a way, we planned our the DJ and quickly said no to venues that had strict DJ policies or required us to only book the DJs in their closed preferred list. We strictly wanted to hire a Spanish/English DJ because a big portion of my family only speaks Spanish and we didn't want them to feel lost throughout the day. Also, I should point out that Bliss is with your for the entire day of your wedding. That was important for us too because we wanted them to be there from our pre-ceremony to the end of the night.

Overall, it worked out that our favorite venue has Bliss as their top entertainment vendor. We are happy with Sal and his team, and we know that they are going to make our wedding incredible!

Sent on 02/07/2019

Bliss Events Group FAQ

• What is included in the starting price? Consultation, Disco Ball, Flat Screen, Karaoke, MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Travel Expenses, Sound/PA System
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Disco Ball, Flat Screen, Sound/PA System, Karaoke, MC, Microphones, Projector
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Christian, Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Indie, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Video Projection

• Megan Helm Photography
    Megan Helm Photography Wedding Photographers

Bliss Events Group didn't just do an amazing job for my own wedding, but they entertain so well for any wedding I photograph. I am always impressed with their service, attention to detail, and ability to get the guests dancing and having a great time! I highly recommend Bliss Events for your wedding entertainment needs!

• Ricardo Escalera
    Ricardo Escalera Wedding Photographers

This team are truly amazing on what they do, they go the extra distance. They stand for their brand , I always know it's going to be a good wedding when we get the same weddings /events

• Snowwood Films
    Snowwood Films Wedding Videographers

As a wedding Videographer I have been to many, many weddings and the guys from Bliss Events are excellent and professional. They handeled everything extremely well, even last minute requests!

• 1300 S Mooney Blvd Suite 1 Visalia, 93277 See on map