917 W Grand Ave, Visalia, CA 93433 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 11

About Snowwood Films

Snowwood Films is a wedding videography company based in Visalia, California that captures not just the beautiful imagery of your wedding day, but the intimate story behind it. This videography company spends the entire day with their couples to ensure that they get the best quality video of their magical moment.

Experience
Professional cinematographer Omar Garza is a licensed drone photographer who has developed his cinematic and storytelling skills through years of experience. He provides his cinematography services throughout Fresno, San Luis Obispo and Bakersfield.

Snowwood Films offer a variety of final format options for couples, such as a USB hard drive and cloud based delivery. The videographer offers the following services:

• Drone footage
  • Full feature, high def and highlight video
  • Multiple cameras

8 Reviews for Snowwood Films

• Sunsie

Sunsie Tumacder · Married on 10/09/2019

Awesome Vendor!

Hiring SnowWood Films for our wedding video was one of the best decisions we made. Omar is beyond professional and responds quickly to any questions. My husband and I felt extremely comfortable with him. We received our videos quickly and loved every single one. It really nice to have options on video lengths when showing family. I still cry when I watch them today. I am so thankful that we were able to capture our day through his lens.

Sent on 05/15/2019
  • Sonia

Sonia Cabrera · Married on 10/27/2018

Perfection!

Carlos and Sonia

We choose SnowWood Films to capture our amazing day October 27, 2018. Omar and his wife Cherie are the best! They are wonderful, caring, and professional people! They captured everything that I asked for and more. He knew how special my dog Chulo is and they made sure to include him in the most beautiful way possible when he was outside in his tux taking a nap waiting for me to finish getting ready! Our Wedding Video, Highlight Video, and Love story are breathtaking! It is so breath taking they every time I watch the videos I cry, and my heart fills up with joy! (My mom wants me to let everyone know she cries too)! They put so much thought and details to capture every special moment from our wedding day that we get to keep forever! This was the best decision that Carlos and I made for our wedding. We are glad we met Omar and Cherie! They have such great personalities that will make everyone feel like family! Out of all the Wedding Videography Businesses out there we know that we chose the absolute best!

Sent on 06/20/2019

Stacy · Married on 06/30/2018

Snowwood Films-Omar Garza: Omar Garza, former videographer teacher at Woodlake High School, and his lovely wife, did an absolutely amazing job on the wedding feature film they created. They were able to capture so many poignant moments at my daughter's wedding on the Central Coast- Pismo Beach at the beautiful Thousand Hills Ranch. Thank you so much for the beautiful video. You really captured so many special moments. It went by soooo fast for us, so to see what was a whirlwind for us again, is so special. Thank you very much! Stacy

Sent from my iPhone

Sent on 08/04/2018

Snowwood Films FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 2100.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2800
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Short Form
    Storytelling
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Drone Footage
    One Event / Day
    Raw Footage
    Save The Date
    Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Digital Download
    SD Card
    USB Flash Drive
    USB Hard Drive

• 917 W Grand Ave Visalia, CA, 93433 See on map
    Location of (Snowwood Films)