755 N Peach Ave, Suite D3, Sanger, CA 93611 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Most Popular Price $2,450
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 43

About Everything Visual

Everything Visual is one of the top wedding photographers and videographers in the Fresno, California, area. Founded in 2009, the company focuses on making everything easy for the couple, from customizable packages with reasonable prices to an impressive creative style and quick turnaround on editing. Their photography style is clean and authentic, making sure they capture those special moments that you'll remember for a lifetime. Their videos have been likened to music videos, brimming with energy and creativity.

Everything Visual has a complete media package as well as individual videography and photography packages to choose from. They can cover everything from the pre-ceremony, through the ceremony, to the very end of the reception, and you can book them for additional hours for those epic celebrations. Final, high-definition videos are available as a digital download or on Blu-ray, DVD, or a USB flash drive, while high-resolution photographs are available in an online gallery and as prints. Everything Visual’s complete media services for weddings include:

• Client revisions

Everything Visual 4
Everything Visual 5
Everything Visual 6

Angelica · Married on 05/04/2019

Super flexible with what THE BRIDE wants for her day!

Nick & Jared were so awesome!! I had all these photo ideas and they just went with whatever I was requesting! I have a huge family, so there were plenty of opinions of course. However, they listened to me, and only me when it came to portraits with family and other photos I wanted last minute. They made sure they got all the important events at my wedding even tho we were running short on time with them! Thank you both!!!

Sent on 05/06/2019

Turel Karaman · Married on 09/01/2018

Couldn't be happier with Nick and Jared @ EVWeddings!

We were already over our budget leading up to the wedding (NOT HARD TO DO!), and had a great photographer lined up, but everyone that I asked said that video was so important to actually capture the emotions and feel of it all. So with just one month out, I decided that I had to do it and hit to yelp calling wedding videographers in Fresno. Everything happens for a reason. First few callers were either booked or WAY too expensive. 5th call was Nick. I explained to him my situation, and that i knew it was last minute and a Hail Mary effort. He looked at his calendar and JUST MY LUCK it just so happened that it was his one open day. I got a very honest impression from Nick. I don't have experience hiring videographers, so he took the time to explain the process to me. He’d provide footage of the entire wedding with placed/stationary cameras and also of the one that he’d be walking around with. If time/weather/location allowed, he’d even get drone footage. I felt really good and very confident about working with him. Right then and there we agreed to the date, time and hours and of course, it came with a wedding highlight video (basically a music video of the wedding), and for a price that seemed too good to be true. He emailed me a contract, which I signed remotely and paid the deposit. We live in San Francisco, so Nick made himself available for my wife and I to swing by his office to meet 2 weeks before the wedding during our final preparations. Everything happens so quick on wedding day, and Nick was one of the first people there and ready to rock and roll!

Nick kept me up to date and it only took us 2 months to get our HD highlight video, which is so much faster than some other people, and mind you, Nick even had his own wedding in between (which he had told us about)! He did get drone footage of the beautiful, surrounding vineyards. It was practically perfect, because I only had one or two preference/edits to suggest. Nick and Jared totally knew what I meant, were again very responsive, and within one week, sent me the final product. CRUSHED IT!!! I posted it on FB and it brought tears to everyone involved. This past weekend, my wife and I watched the entire footage, that Nick sent us in a beautiful hand-made package, and I’ll just say this: We were in complete awe and just so happy with our own day. From views and angles we hadn’t seen. From the cocktail hour that we couldn’t be a part of (during our family photos). Nick paid so much attention to all the little details that my wife spent HOURS planning for. Nick captured it all. I couldn’t be happier.

Sent on 12/04/2018

Everything Visual FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 1,250.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Multi. Cameras, Raw Footage
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,450.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Client Revisions, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Short Form, Storytelling
  • Which wedding events do you service? Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage, Save The Date
  • What final video formats do you offer? Digital Download, USB Flash Drive

• 755 N Peach Ave, Suite D3 Sanger, CA, 93611 See on map
    559-715-4504 (Phone number)
    5599080147 (Other Phone Number)