755 N Peach Ave, Suite D3, Sanger, CA 93611 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Most Popular Price $2,450
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 28

About Everything Visual

Recently added the Media Package to the line up, which includes both photography and videography on wedding day. We are a wedding photography and videography vendor based in Fresno, CA, and have been doing what we do since 2009! Recently named in the top 19 wedding photographers (out of 161) in the Fresno area. We couldn't be more excited to be serving this community!

Awesome prices, creative style, fast editing time, and customizable packages to fit your budget. Our whole goal is to make everything super easy for you. Jump to our website to see what we have to offer!

Follow Everything Visual on

Everything Visual 3
Everything Visual 4
Everything Visual 5

Turel Karaman · Married on 09/01/2018

Couldn't be happier with Nick and Jared @ EVWeddings!

We were already over our budget leading up to the wedding (NOT HARD TO DO!), and had a great photographer lined up, but everyone that I asked said that video was so important to actually capture the emotions and feel of it all. So with just one month out, I decided that I had to do it and hit to yelp calling wedding videographers in Fresno. Everything happens for a reason. First few callers were either booked or WAY too expensive. 5th call was Nick. I explained to him my situation, and that i knew it was last minute and a Hail Mary effort. He looked at his calendar and JUST MY LUCK it just so happened that it was his one open day. I got a very honest impression from Nick. I don't have experience hiring videographers, so he took the time to explain the process to me. He’d provide footage of the entire wedding with placed/stationary cameras and also of the one that he’d be walking around with. If time/weather/location allowed, he’d even get drone footage. I felt really good and very confident about working with him. Right then and there we agreed to the date, time and hours and of course, it came with a wedding highlight video (basically a music video of the wedding), and for a price that seemed too good to be true. He emailed me a contract, which I signed remotely and paid the deposit. We live in San Francisco, so Nick made himself available for my wife and I to swing by his office to meet 2 weeks before the wedding during our final preparations. Everything happens so quick on wedding day, and Nick was one of the first people there and ready to rock and roll!

Nick kept me up to date and it only took us 2 months to get our HD highlight video, which is so much faster than some other people, and mind you, Nick even had his own wedding in between (which he had told us about)! He did get drone footage of the beautiful, surrounding vineyards. It was practically perfect, because I only had one or two preference/edits to suggest. Nick and Jared totally knew what I meant, were again very responsive, and within one week, sent me the final product. CRUSHED IT!!! I posted it on FB and it brought tears to everyone involved. This past weekend, my wife and I watched the entire footage, that Nick sent us in a beautiful hand-made package, and I’ll just say this: We were in complete awe and just so happy with our own day. From views and angles we hadn’t seen. From the cocktail hour that we couldn’t be a part of (during our family photos). Nick paid so much attention to all the little details that my wife spent HOURS planning for. Nick captured it all. I couldn’t be happier.

Nicole · Married on 10/29/2017

Nick is an amazing talented guy! He's quick with the return time of his work and making sure everything is "happy tears" worthy! 10/10 For him!

Everything Visual FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 1,250.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Multi. Cameras, Raw Footage
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,450.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Client Revisions, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Short Form, Storytelling
  • Which wedding events to you service? Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage, Save The Date
  • What final video formats do you offer? Digital Download, USB Flash Drive

• Sanger, CA 93657 See on map
    559-715-4504 (Phone number)
    5599080147 (Other Phone Number)