Everything Visual Reviews

Everything Visual 3
Everything Visual 4
Everything Visual 5

Turel Karaman · Married on 09/01/2018

Couldn't be happier with Nick and Jared @ EVWeddings!

We were already over our budget leading up to the wedding (NOT HARD TO DO!), and had a great photographer lined up, but everyone that I asked said that video was so important to actually capture the emotions and feel of it all. So with just one month out, I decided that I had to do it and hit to yelp calling wedding videographers in Fresno. Everything happens for a reason. First few callers were either booked or WAY too expensive. 5th call was Nick. I explained to him my situation, and that i knew it was last minute and a Hail Mary effort. He looked at his calendar and JUST MY LUCK it just so happened that it was his one open day. I got a very honest impression from Nick. I don't have experience hiring videographers, so he took the time to explain the process to me. He’d provide footage of the entire wedding with placed/stationary cameras and also of the one that he’d be walking around with. If time/weather/location allowed, he’d even get drone footage. I felt really good and very confident about working with him. Right then and there we agreed to the date, time and hours and of course, it came with a wedding highlight video (basically a music video of the wedding), and for a price that seemed too good to be true. He emailed me a contract, which I signed remotely and paid the deposit. We live in San Francisco, so Nick made himself available for my wife and I to swing by his office to meet 2 weeks before the wedding during our final preparations. Everything happens so quick on wedding day, and Nick was one of the first people there and ready to rock and roll!

Nick kept me up to date and it only took us 2 months to get our HD highlight video, which is so much faster than some other people, and mind you, Nick even had his own wedding in between (which he had told us about)! He did get drone footage of the beautiful, surrounding vineyards. It was practically perfect, because I only had one or two preference/edits to suggest. Nick and Jared totally knew what I meant, were again very responsive, and within one week, sent me the final product. CRUSHED IT!!! I posted it on FB and it brought tears to everyone involved. This past weekend, my wife and I watched the entire footage, that Nick sent us in a beautiful hand-made package, and I’ll just say this: We were in complete awe and just so happy with our own day. From views and angles we hadn’t seen. From the cocktail hour that we couldn’t be a part of (during our family photos). Nick paid so much attention to all the little details that my wife spent HOURS planning for. Nick captured it all. I couldn’t be happier.

Sent on 12/04/2018

Nicole · Married on 10/29/2017

Nick is an amazing talented guy! He's quick with the return time of his work and making sure everything is "happy tears" worthy! 10/10 For him!

Sent on 11/16/2017

Nicole · Married on 10/07/2017

Nick was amazing' he showed up on time and went above and beyond. He did everything we asked for!! He couldn't have been better!!!

Sent on 11/18/2017

Taylor · Married on 09/30/2017

Everything Visual was amazing to have as my videographer! They got where they were supposed to be on time. They never added any stress for me. Most of the time I didn’t even notice them there yet every perfect moment was captured! They don’t bug you, they just do their thing and they are definitely amazing at it. They are also super sweet and really easy to talk to/work with. I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 11/03/2017
  • O

Olivia · Married on 04/08/2017

Sent on 10/25/2017
  • O

Olivia · Married on 04/08/2017

Nick was amazing from day one. He met with me and went over the vision for our wedding. He helped me chose the best package for our needs. I loved his style of video from previous weddings and he did not disappoint with ours! I have received so many compliments on our video. He captured our day perfectly. I love the song he chose. I didn't even have to request one. It was perfect. He even made a couple adjustments that I requested with the final video. I would recommend him to anyone I know getting married! Well worth the money. Now we can relive our special day whenever we want. Thanks Nick!

Sent on 10/25/2017

Allie · Married on 04/02/2017

Everything Visual was great! These guys know what they're doing for sure. Very professional, but also super easy going and a blast to have around. We just got our photos back, and LOVE them! Very reasonable price for the package that we chose, and they are incredibly flexible on the day of as well. We had a great experience, thanks Nick and Jared!

Sent on 04/23/2017
  • I

Isaac · Married on 03/18/2017

Excellent staff. Very professional and knowledgeable. 10/10 would have them take my pictures again.

Sent on 06/26/2017

Christi · Married on 10/28/2016

Our pictures turned out amazing!!! Nick was awesome, professional, punctual and easy-going! We were pleased with his work and would recommend him to anyone!! We plan on using his services in the future! First class all the way!!

Sent on 01/04/2017

Alma · Married on 10/22/2016

I would absolutely recommend Everything Visual. They were professional, paid attention to detail, and very friendly. They were on time and followed the itinerary i gave them. Captured beautiful moments. I was really impressed with their job and professionalism. Thank you Everything Visual for capturing one of the most important days of our lives.

Sent on 01/10/2017

Eric · Married on 06/11/2016

Overall, it was a great experience working with Everything Visual. Very understanding and willing to work with your schedule. Highly recommended.

Sent on 10/16/2017

Haley · Married on 04/09/2016

Nick was our wedding videographer in April 2016 and did an outstanding job! Our outdoor wedding was rained out and we had to change locations the morning of. Nick was very accommodating and worked well with the chaoticness of the day. We got a late start getting ready due to the event change and were in a rush to make it to the church on time, but watching our wedding video you would never know it! He truly captured the love and joy we felt and I would highly recommend his services to anyone in need of a videographer. During the reception he had put together a quick same day video that highlighted the ceremony- we loved it! Nick was also very responsive to all emails. While there was a delay getting us our wedding DVDs, he was in constant communication letting us know the problem and even sent an extra DVD to make up for it. We were able to share all this footage at our second reception in my home state, and everyone marveled at how well the videos turned out. In addition to all of this, Nick also offered a love story video which was recorded a couple months prior to our wedding where we shared how we met, how we got engaged, etc. As cheesy as it was, it was a great additional feature that truly makes Nick stand out from the rest, I'm so happy to have this feature to share with our kids some day!

Sent on 01/12/2017

Lan · Married on 11/14/2015

I researched a lot of videographer in the Central Valley and didn't see one I really like that was reasonably priced until I stumbled upon Nick MacNiell's work. I found him on this Wedding Wire website by accident. I knew he was the one after watching his videos. Nick's background I believe is in visual media so I knew right away he knows his stuff.

What I like about Nick?
    1. He's very quiet and blends in the background seamlessly. Extra points for his politeness.
    2. He has drone capabilities, which I wished we requested. I think it makes the video extra special.
    3. His wedding videos are not the long wedding videos that shows a bunch a nonsense. I'm not into writing letters to each other and saying them out loud for the cameras. Wedding day are stressful and I don't know how the bride and groom have time for this. Nick's videos are also more like a music video that you can watch over and over again. I have heard people who only watched their video once because it's more of a long documentary style. You tend to lose interest fast with those.
    4. He responded well to my questions even the technical ones. More details are provided at weddingwire.com
    5. He was able to provide a same-day edit during the wedding reception and our guests were amazed! He placed his lap top on one of the tables and let our guests watch a small preview of his work of our very own wedding!

Advice for the future bride and groom:
    1. Your highlight video will be more of the wedding party not your guests. We requested a second video from Nick showing more of our guests at an extra cost.
    2. He can customize your package. We upgraded to blu-rays.
    3. Carve out some time with Nick away from the photographer so he can record just the two of you.

Sent on 09/06/2016

Thank you so much for capturing the most beautiful moment of our marriage so far. Can't wait to have you do future photos for us!

Sent on 11/28/2015

Jason · Married on 05/23/2015

I can't say enough about Nick and his work. I had friends share our wedding video on Facebook. They were calling it "epic" and "the most amazing wedding video I've ever seen". Nick truly is a gifted videographer who is smart, talented, and creative. My wife wasn't sure about even hiring a videographer, and now she says it was the absolute best choice we made for the wedding.

Sent on 11/28/2015

Alexandra · Married on 05/02/2015

Planning a wedding is a busy crazy wonderful happy time but most of all BUSY. I felt nick was easy to work with; out of the way and got done what he was supossed to. Never was needing or in the way like working with other people! I hardly even knew he was there! I debated for awhile to have a video and I must say it is a MUST have! It was absolutely beautiful work!

Sent on 07/23/2015

Adam · Married on 01/10/2015

Profesional. Fast response. Great job. I know I sound biased, but honestly I have not seen a better highlight wedding video that Everything Visual has made for my family and I. I cannot recommend them enough.

Sent on 07/22/2015

Lindsey · Married on 09/20/2014

I worked with Nick MacNeill on the videography for my wedding and I'm so happy I chose to do this with his company. I was on the fence about having a videographer, but didn't want to regret not having one. At the event, I never even noticed he was videotaping, so I was pleasantly surprised when I saw my amazing completed video with the perfect amount of footage from my entire wedding experience. He was super nice, easy to work with, and easy to communicate with. Not only was his editing superb, but he got me my completed package really quick! Everyone raved about our wedding video and I would recommend Nick and Everything Visual to anyone! A+++ to Nick.

Sent on 07/22/2015

Breanna · Married on 07/05/2014

Everything visual did an absolutely amazing job on our wedding. They were both very pleasant and easy to work with. They were also very flexible. The day of the wedding I didn't have to worry about a thing. They showed up on time and got right to work. I am very pleased with how everything turned out. The videos are stunning! As a bride the day goes so fast and there are so many moments I didn't get to see. Everything visual did a great job of helping put me back in the day and get to watch those moments unfold. I highly recommend them to anyone who is considering them for an event. Thank you again everything visual :)

Sent on 07/21/2014

Amazing videography! I am speechless by how well they did everything. So in love with all that they captured :)

Sent on 06/18/2014

Ashley · Married on 03/02/2014

Nick Macneill is very professional in his work and in his interactions with his clients! His videography competes with any popular wedding videos on Pinterest :) We were very pleased and impressed overall with his work, he gives high quality videography at an affordable price! I would absolutely recommend him in the future to other prospective clients.

Sent on 04/22/2014

Tina · Married on 07/20/2013

I loved this company and team!! They were awesome. My husband and I found ourselves in a different situation where we had to use 2 rooms for our reception. So, we wanted a live feed into the room we weren't going to primarily be in. I had talked to a couple companies and they couldn't do it. When, I called Everything Visual... they didn't hesitate- they would make it happen. It all rolled perfect too. The videography was great too. We got all of our videos and highlight video within a couple weeks- they flow great, sound great, and we love to watch them! Lastly- everything was very well priced and Nick and Yvette are wonderful to work with.

Sent on 03/31/2014

I had Nick shoot my daughter's wedding reception, not the whole wedding. She wanted just the raw footage, so Nick showed up early and shot it. He got me a DVD of the footage the day after! I liked how he didn't make us feel like he was just doing it as a job. He genuinely likes getting to know brides and people that he works for/with. It was an easy hire, and for the price he gave me (couldn't beat it) it was totally worth it. He made sure we understood that his job away from the camera is to make everything as easy for us as possible, and it was!

Sent on 03/31/2014

Lauren · Married on 09/03/2011

Nick was great to work with! He is very professional and did an amazing job of capturing our wedding day! I have seen some his other work and I am always impressed. We are very appreciative of all his hard work! I would highly recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 04/09/2014