Bliss Events Group Reviews

116 | Visalia, CA

116 Reviews for Bliss Events Group

Victoria · Getting married on 03/30/2019

Just recently got married on April 14, 2018 and my husband and I were very impressed with Claudio (DJ Ramzz)! He was always available to answer questions or to meet in person. He stuck to the schedule, played so many great songs, and kept the party alive!!! Honestly, the best choice for anyone looking for a great DJ!

• Ashley

Ashley · Married on 11/17/2018

So much fun!

We had the pleasure of having Sal as our DJ. If you’re looking for someone to get your party started, he’s definitely the DJ for you. He had family members I’ve never seen dance before out on the dance floor. He is very organized and makes sure your day go as planned. He is fun, yet professional. I would highly recommend Bliss for any DJ service.

• Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 11/04/2018

Best decision for our wedding!

We had Sal as our DJ and he was nothing but amazing. He beyond exceeded our expectations, from day one he was so kind and professional with Johnny and I. Days before our big day, (including day of) many changes came up and he handled all of them perfectly. All of our guests were amazed on his level of excellence. I highly recommend DJ Sal! Thank you for everything!

Victoria Iboa · Married on 10/19/2018

The best is only Bliss

DJ Sal and his team MADE our event come to life! He and his team made us feel like we were the only clients that he had. Planning a wedding can be stressful, so having a vendor like Sal was truly a gift. He really listened to what we wanted for our day, and made some really great suggestions based on what he has seen before in regards to coordination. These actually came in handy the day of! Sal and his team were always responsive, supportive and cared about what we wanted throughout the entire process. In addition, his pricing is competitive but his value is so much more compared to the other vendors that we were looking at. Some DJ's will just play music and that's it....he entertained everyone, understood what the crowd wanted to hear, kept the events moving along and made our whole event come to life. I received so many compliments about the DJ choice from our guests and rightfully so! I highly suggest booking with Bliss Events and DJ Sal if you want your event to be perfect! Thanks again team :)

Judith · Married on 05/25/2018

We seriously cannot say how great Sal and Jr were. Both sides of our families enjoyed them. They did a fantastic job bringing our two cultures together. (My husband is Italian, Portuguese and I’m Mexican.) It didn’t matter what was playing, you saw everyone dancing. Plus Sal did a fantabuluous job MCing the night. Older family members have not stopped talking about how great both guys were. We will definitely hit these guys up for future events.

• O

Oneisma · Married on 05/05/2018

DJ Jose was amazing! We couldn’t have asked for a better DJ. He made our wedding personable and fun! He kept our guests engaged and laughing. He was energetic and genuine. Amazing service! I would highly recommend Bliss Events for any occasion! ☺️

Amy · Married on 05/05/2018

Dj. Sal was amazing at my wedding really made the night come together perfect. Got the crowd going and I didnt have to worry about anything he was ontop of it all.

Josh · Married on 04/21/2018

Working with bliss was great they made it easy for me and my wife. We got Claudio as our dj and he was great he kept people on the dance floor for the whole wedding.

sara · Married on 04/21/2018

We are so happy that we got to work with Eloy from Bliss Events Group. He helped create the timeline of our wedding, and played great music during our reception. He was funny and on top of everything, just the perfect person to conduct the flow of the reception. He's also an amazing bilingual emcee which was very important for us. Bliss Events Group also provided a photo booth, which was a total hit with our guests. We could not be happier with the services we got from Bliss Events Group and especially DJ Eloy.

Jocelin · Married on 04/07/2018

I can guarantee you that you cannot go wrong with Bliss Events Group! The whole team was super helpful during the process. They offered their help every step of the way whether it was by helping us pick out songs for certain parts of our wedding or by just giving us a good laugh when we were stressing out due to the planning. They have a great team!
    Our actual DJ was Jose. He was AMAZING to say the least! He kept everyone engaged and he was making sure that everything was running smoothly. He is also a very funny guy! So funny that we had a few of our guests asking if we had hired a comedian lol he definitely made it a party and kept the crowd dancing and laughing all night. You killed it Jose!! It was definitely the best day ever!

Sent on 05/10/2018

Bliss Events Group's reply:

Wow, thank you for the awesome review Jocelin. It was an absolute pleasure working with you two! From the moment we met you at the Visalia Bridal I know it was going to be an epic event! Thank you for trusting us with your special day! Sal & The whole Bliss Team!
  • F

Francisco · Married on 11/18/2017

Very good company and outstanding Dj. Would highly recommend.

Sent on 11/26/2017

Bliss Events Group's reply:

Francisco, it was a pleasure to work with you and Miranda. Having all the couples to be able and dance with you was awesome! Thank you for choosing Bliss Events Group.

Cassandra · Married on 11/04/2017

This review is long overdue! We initially met DJ Sal and the rest of the guys from Bliss Event Group at a wedding event. The same day we met them we knew DJ Sal and his crew were the ones we were going to choose because of their positive attitudes and their outgoing personalities. You could immediately tell that they LOVE what they do and that they were amazing at what they did. We booked them the very next day and did not regret it one bit! Leading to our wedding in October of 2017 Sal responded to any questions I had very promptly and went above and beyond. We literally did not worry one bit about anything to do with music or entertainment because we knew we were in good hands and on the day of our wedding they did not disappoint! The music was amazing and the way they kept our guests excited was so perfect! Everyone had a great time and didn't want it to end! Thank you so much DJ Sal to you and your crew, you all are amazing and Alex and I are so thankful because you helped make our wedding a night we won't forget!

Carrie · Married on 10/27/2017

Sal and his team did a fabulous job. They were very engaged and attentive to all the details within our party as well as preparation. Our event was a teen event, Sal and his team kept the party going as well as making sure everyone was included and engaged. Thank you guys!

Jessica · Married on 10/06/2017

DJ Sal Cortez and his team were such a blast to work with! They went above and beyond to keep our guests entertained & make sure everything ran smoothly. We HIGHLY recommend bliss beats!

Sent on 10/11/2017

Bliss Events Group's reply:

Jessica, it was a blast to be apart of such a fun night! We are happy to hear you were pleased with our team.

Elizabeth · Married on 09/23/2017

JR was our DJ at wolf lakes and let me tell you, he over delivered! I have people coming up to me asking if I have their contact information. Jr went out of his way to make sure our wedding was what we expected! I will
    Use them for other events as well!

Sent on 10/01/2017

Bliss Events Group's reply:

Thank you for your awesome review, Elizabeth! We are so appreciative of you telling your family and friends about us and we can't wait to work with you again.

matt · Married on 09/23/2017

Please do yourself a favor and make sure to book DJ Sal Cortez and his Bliss Events team for your event!!! To describe Sal as a DJ does not even come close to describing the service he will provide you. He will be your DJ, MC, hype man, coordinator, counselor lol, etc all rolled into one.
    Sal provided the light & sound for our wedding & reception on September 23, 2017. My wife and I were BEYOND BLESSED to have hired Sal to provide the soundtrack to one of the most important days of our lives. We met Sal & his team at the Fresno Bridal show at the beginning of the year. We left the show definitely impressed but decided to hold off and look around to see if we could get a better deal. We did find people that were cheaper but something about Sal told us to trust our gut and go with his team. Luckily for us he still had an available date and was able to fit us in.
    Throughout the process Sal was always a phone call or text away to answer any questions we had and believe me we had many. He helped us with everything from coordination between vendors, creating a timeline for the day of, music choices, layout of venue, etc. It was very stressful trying to plan our event but once Sal came on board he really took the weight off our shoulders and allowed us to enjoy the process. He told us at the beginning that by hiring his team we wouldn't have to worry about coordinating the day of our event and we could sit back and really enjoy our day. He definitely kept his word and really was there to make sure our day went off without issue.
    The day of our wedding is where Sal really shined! Our day went off without a hitch and that was definitely thanks to Sal. We got so many compliments with people telling us how much fun they had and how sore they were from dancing so much. I told him at the beginning the music we wanted played and come the day of we just let him do his thing and he knocked it out of the park!! Sal is the absolute best!

Sent on 11/27/2017

Bliss Events Group's reply:

Matt, we are so happy you went with your gut! I am grateful that I got to be your hype man. Thank you for your words!

Jessica · Married on 08/26/2017

Bliss event group did our wedding in August 26 2017 they did amazing job. I highly recommend they had a time line set up it was a stress free day.

Jackie · Married on 07/15/2017

Absolutely loved DJ Claudio/Bliss. Amazing service. He exceeded or exceeded my expectations. Thank you!

Sent on 07/16/2017

Bliss Events Group's reply:

Jackie, thank you for your words! It was a pleasure to work with you and celebrate Stephanie's Sweet 16.

Rossana · Married on 07/07/2017

This man, DJ Jose Arreguin, is nothing short of SPECTACULAR!! From every meeting, to the day before...and all during our wedding ceremony and reception, DJ Jose Arreguin and his team made sure that our day was perfect (sound wise) and that EVERYONE was able to not only hear everything clearly, but also enjoyed the events from start to finish. Our beach wedding was EPIC - the waves were enjoyed, and the ceremony music selections and clarity were superb...what a task that must have been to conquer!! Then, when we moved to the reception site, most of the whole wedding party and guests found themselves unable to resist getting on the dancefloor to more than one song, and many talked about how they loved that they danced all night! DJ Jose Arreguin MC'd our reception and his charismatic antics, laughter, and smooth dance skills paved the way for a night we will never forget! We loved the surprise Loteria game played at dinner, and still have fun remembering the wild and crazy moments that happened all night! Thank you SO MUCH for being a part of our "family" DJ Jose Arreguin, and for all that you did to make sure our day was one of the best days of our lives, thus far!! We HIGHLY RECOMMEND DJ Jose Arreguin for any event that requires a great DJ/MC who knows what the guests want and how to TURN IT UP!!!! From all of us...Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!!! #powerlevel9000 #washingtonwedding2017

Sent on 09/07/2017

Bliss Events Group's reply:

Thank you, Rossana! It means a lot that you can consider me to be apart of the family. Your event was a blast and I am grateful I got to be a part of it!

jasmine · Married on 06/24/2017

A huge thank you to bliss events group! Claudio was amazing! Our guest can not stop talking about how great the music choices and wedding environment was! Claudio did an amazing job knowing exactly what style of music we liked! He kept us on the dance floor till the very end!! There wasn't a slow moment last night and Claudio was to thank for that. Not only was he an amazing dj but he kept us on our timeline reminding us when the toast, dinner, garter/bouquet toss were and all of our other important moments were coming up! 10/10 we will definitely be recommending bliss to everyone! My mom had even asked Claudio for business cards to pass out in her office... she was that impressed! Thank you Bliss!

Sent on 06/28/2017

Bliss Events Group's reply:

Thank you so much, Jasmine! I am happy to hear that you and Christopher were pleased with our services.
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 06/24/2017

**Married on June 24, 2017 at The Falls Event Center, Fresno

We want to send our most sincerest thanks to DJ Sal for being the most fantastic MC / DJ / HYPE MAN that a Bride and Groom could ever ask for. EVER!

Sal put on an amazing program and party mix for us, and Christian and I could not be more proud to have him and the Bliss Events Group by our side to celebrate!!

There were so many moments that were just so full of emotion that many times during our reception, Christian and I had to remind ourselves to just FEEL - to not hold back - to laugh, cry, scream, jump, dance, whatever we felt inside! Sal was able to bring that out in us, and we are so grateful!

That night will be with us for the rest of our lives, and we am thrilled to have Sal's energy, talent, enthusiasm, and overall BADASS SKILL be part of the memories that will stay with us for decades to come.

What surprised us after the wedding was that Sal and his team put together two, short highlight videos on their Instagram page (@djsalcortez) that are helping us relive every single incredible moment of our night!

Thank you, Sal and the Bliss Events Group. I hope you and your team can put 'ChrisMiss in June' down in your books as one of the most LIT AF parties you have been to! Despite all the tears (from me lol), I know everyone had an amazing time, and we have you to thank for that.

May you continue to make beautiful moments for couples like Christian and I, and my your team continue to grow and have more success in the years to come. We know how hard you work, and we appreciate every bit of it.

Cheers to you!!

xoxo - Melissa & Christian Paul RRRRRRRRRamirez!!!!!

Sent on 07/01/2017

Bliss Events Group's reply:

Thank YOU, Melissa & Christian, for being an awesome couple to work with! I appreciate all your words and I am glad I get to be apart such special memories.

Leticia · Married on 06/17/2017

ABSOLUTELY THE BEST DJ!! DJ Sal was so organized and on top of everything

Sent on 07/02/2017

Bliss Events Group's reply:

Thank you so much Leticia you and Joe were awesome to work with! Your event was epic! We're look no forward to seeing the pics!

Victor · Married on 06/10/2017

The team at Bliss Events is phenomenal! We wouldn't go with anyone else to handle the sound for our wedding if we could do it all over again. Their professionalism & expertise is far & beyond what we even expected. They made the whole process very effortless. Planning our wedding from a completely different city was a bit daunting, yet DJ Sal & his team made it so smooth! His responsiveness & considerate approach to all 1 billion questions & requests we'd come to him with really made a world of a difference. We are oh so happy with the sound throughout the whole day's events. Words don't do justice to how happy we are with booking these guys & there's no doubt in our minds that any other team could have done as close to as good of a job as the guys from Bliss Events! Book them if you can!

Sent on 06/22/2017

Bliss Events Group's reply:

Victor, we so are happy to hear that we were able to make things easy for you. Thank you for choosing Bliss!

Kelsey · Married on 05/27/2017

We just celebrated my daughters wedding this past weekend and DJ SAL nailed it!!!!! EVERYONE had a great time and danced all night long. A BIG THANK YOU and I will use him again and again........

Richard & Kelsey Jones

Sent on 05/29/2017

Bliss Events Group's reply:

Thank you so much Kelsey it Was an absolute pleasure to work with you all!!! I knew it was going to be epic from the first time we met at the Bridal show 2 years ago!!