Bliss Events Group Reviews

129 Reviews for Bliss Events Group

1 User photo

Bliss Events Group 1

Joelina Moniz · Getting married on 08/04/2020

Amazing DJ and Photo booth service!

DJ Sal kept the dance floor moving and was amazing to work with. We really felt like he was an extension of our family, couldn't be happier with the service!

Sent on 05/02/2019

Bliss Events Group's reply:

Joelina, HUGE thanks to you and Phillip for letting us be a part of your vow renewal at The Pines! There so many epic moments my two favs were the surprise karaoke and when the wedding party lifted you two up at the end lol, it was great thank you again and again! -Sal Cortez
  • Angel

Angel · Getting married on 04/26/2020

Bilingual Staff!!

My girlfriend (now fiance) and I attended our friends' wedding a couple years back and Bliss happened to be their DJ.
    We both loved the ambiance Bliss created throughout the reception. Our favorite part is that the MC spoke both English and Spanish and did a phenomenal job at conducting the entire evening.
    Even before we got engaged, we knew that Bliss was going to be the entertaining group for our wedding. We just knew!

Flash forward two years later, we finally got engaged and in fact, Bliss was the first vendor we hired for our wedding. In a way, we planned our the DJ and quickly said no to venues that had strict DJ policies or required us to only book the DJs in their closed preferred list. We strictly wanted to hire a Spanish/English DJ because a big portion of my family only speaks Spanish and we didn't want them to feel lost throughout the day. Also, I should point out that Bliss is with your for the entire day of your wedding. That was important for us too because we wanted them to be there from our pre-ceremony to the end of the night.

Overall, it worked out that our favorite venue has Bliss as their top entertainment vendor. We are happy with Sal and his team, and we know that they are going to make our wedding incredible!

Sent on 02/07/2019

Brittany · Married on 10/12/2019

Amazing dj!

Our wedding was absolutely amazing thanks to our Dj Davey D! From the first time we met with him we knew he was going to be the perfect dj for our special day! He went above and beyond our expectations the day of our wedding! Our guests loved the energy and engagement he provided from the start of our wedding. Days later I am still getting calls and texts saying how awesome our Dj was! If you’re looking for a Dj for any kind of event I would definitely recommend Bliss and Davey D! Thank you so much for making our day one we won’t ever forget!

Sent on 10/14/2019
  • Hannah

Hannah · Married on 09/07/2019

Bliss is Amazing!

Bliss Events was great! Thanks Sal!

Sent on 09/23/2019

Maria D Garcia · Married on 08/31/2019

Claudio DjRamz

I had the pleasure to have Claudio Dj Ramz as our DJ. For my daughter quinceanera August 31. We had an amazing time played awesome music. Easy to work with had nothing but positive feedback from all my guest . Thank you so much.

Sent on 09/06/2019

Erica · Married on 06/08/2019

An EPIC night to remember.....

My husband and I got married on 6/8/19 and let me just say Bliss Events Group is the way to go......Davey D. you did a phenomenal job and we are forever grateful that we chose Bliss , Davey You helped make it an EPIC night. I’m still getting phone calls, texts messages etc. about how awesome, our wedding was, and you kept guests entertained laughing, engaged and on the dance floor. Thank you again!
    Love the Freitas family

Sent on 06/11/2019

Angelica · Married on 05/04/2019

AMAZING! Would hire again for any other big events!

I just wanna say thank so so much to DJ JR!!!! I appreciate all your help and the smoothness you helped create! Everything was so great that I keep bragging about you guys! I didn’t even feel like you were my DJ, I felt like you were my family trying to help create the best version possible of my wedding day. I cannot thank you enough! You guys were awesome! You kept us on track, and made sure everything was done. You made the night spectacular! Thank you for making me stress less and accommodating any last minute plans!

Sent on 05/06/2019
  • Brenda

Brenda · Married on 04/07/2019

Sal is amazing!

Sal did a wonderful job at making sure our BIG day was AMAZING!! Made wonderful song selections for us when we were stumped and picked up on the vibe of our friends and family and picked out great dance selections!!!! Would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a great DJ to make their BIG DAY AMAZING!

Sent on 04/11/2019

Patricia Salazar · Married on 04/06/2019

Brag about bliss!

DJ Sal of Bliss Events Group made my wedding night come to life. My guests were floored by Sal’s presence and professionalism. Sal, you kept the music flowing, the timeline of events on point, and my guests feel fully engaged! My friends and family unquestionably would book with your company again soon! Much love, The Salazar-Lundstrom family.

Sent on 04/11/2019
  • Merritt

Merritt Pacini · Married on 04/06/2019

Fun, wedding of the Year 2019!!!!

Bliss Events Group ROCKS!! Sal is so attentive to his clients. We met with Claudio a month before our daughter's June 1st wedding and he also was very attentive to detail. Let me tell you Claudio helped to make the wedding FUN! Our family & friends are music people and Claudio "hit it out of the park!" Thank you so much for meeting and exceeding our expectations. Thank you for helping us celebrate Lyndsey & George and making their wedding the wedding of the year! The Bankers Ballroom is an exquisite venue, Covered with Elegance provided beautiful backdrop and table decor, a white dance floor and with Claudio there were the best combination. Thank you Claudio!

Sent on 06/04/2019

Victoria · Married on 03/30/2019

Just recently got married on April 14, 2018 and my husband and I were very impressed with Claudio (DJ Ramzz)! He was always available to answer questions or to meet in person. He stuck to the schedule, played so many great songs, and kept the party alive!!! Honestly, the best choice for anyone looking for a great DJ!

Sent on 05/08/2018

Janae · Married on 03/30/2019

I couldn't have asked for a better DJ

Let me start off by saying, this was the best night of my entire life. And it wouldn't have been possible without DJ Davey D and the Bliss group. The music was everything we asked for, but when a person puts their entire heart into your wedding it becomes amazing event. If you are looking, don't hesitate to book them. The night ran smooth...all thanks to D!

Sent on 06/09/2019

Brooke · Married on 12/16/2018

Beautifully Balanced

We are so grateful for Sal! We booked with Bliss a year in advance and the moment we did was the first moment as a bride that I felt I would be able to plan a wedding. They were so organized and professional that I knew regardless of any uncontrollable mishaps the wedding would still carry on without anyone knowing. The day of the wedding everything went smoothly even with the last minute changes I threw his way he welcomed it all and encourage just how he would make everything happen. They provide amazing services with such a joyous and loving environment. Sal was family oriented and engaged our families to be just as involved as me and my husband. We are officially a Bliss Event Groups only couple when it comes to any DJ and MC! We fully caught The Bliss Vibe. The night would not have been as memorable as it was without them! Thank you so much for taking such amazing care of our wedding ceremony, our reception, our guests, and us. We highly and always will recommend The Bliss Events Group.

Sent on 01/03/2019
    Bliss Events Group 2
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 11/17/2018

So much fun!

We had the pleasure of having Sal as our DJ. If you’re looking for someone to get your party started, he’s definitely the DJ for you. He had family members I’ve never seen dance before out on the dance floor. He is very organized and makes sure your day go as planned. He is fun, yet professional. I would highly recommend Bliss for any DJ service.

Sent on 11/27/2018
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 11/04/2018

Best decision for our wedding!

We had Sal as our DJ and he was nothing but amazing. He beyond exceeded our expectations, from day one he was so kind and professional with Johnny and I. Days before our big day, (including day of) many changes came up and he handled all of them perfectly. All of our guests were amazed on his level of excellence. I highly recommend DJ Sal! Thank you for everything!

Sent on 11/25/2018

Victoria Iboa · Married on 10/19/2018

The best is only Bliss

DJ Sal and his team MADE our event come to life! He and his team made us feel like we were the only clients that he had. Planning a wedding can be stressful, so having a vendor like Sal was truly a gift. He really listened to what we wanted for our day, and made some really great suggestions based on what he has seen before in regards to coordination. These actually came in handy the day of! Sal and his team were always responsive, supportive and cared about what we wanted throughout the entire process. In addition, his pricing is competitive but his value is so much more compared to the other vendors that we were looking at. Some DJ's will just play music and that's it....he entertained everyone, understood what the crowd wanted to hear, kept the events moving along and made our whole event come to life. I received so many compliments about the DJ choice from our guests and rightfully so! I highly suggest booking with Bliss Events and DJ Sal if you want your event to be perfect! Thanks again team :)

Sent on 10/25/2018

Judith · Married on 05/25/2018

We seriously cannot say how great Sal and Jr were. Both sides of our families enjoyed them. They did a fantastic job bringing our two cultures together. (My husband is Italian, Portuguese and I’m Mexican.) It didn’t matter what was playing, you saw everyone dancing. Plus Sal did a fantabuluous job MCing the night. Older family members have not stopped talking about how great both guys were. We will definitely hit these guys up for future events.

Sent on 06/14/2018
  • O

Oneisma · Married on 05/05/2018

DJ Jose was amazing! We couldn’t have asked for a better DJ. He made our wedding personable and fun! He kept our guests engaged and laughing. He was energetic and genuine. Amazing service! I would highly recommend Bliss Events for any occasion! ☺️

Sent on 05/08/2018

Amy · Married on 05/05/2018

Dj. Sal was amazing at my wedding really made the night come together perfect. Got the crowd going and I didnt have to worry about anything he was ontop of it all.

Sent on 05/10/2018

Josh · Married on 04/21/2018

Working with bliss was great they made it easy for me and my wife. We got Claudio as our dj and he was great he kept people on the dance floor for the whole wedding.

Sent on 04/23/2018

sara · Married on 04/21/2018

We are so happy that we got to work with Eloy from Bliss Events Group. He helped create the timeline of our wedding, and played great music during our reception. He was funny and on top of everything, just the perfect person to conduct the flow of the reception. He's also an amazing bilingual emcee which was very important for us. Bliss Events Group also provided a photo booth, which was a total hit with our guests. We could not be happier with the services we got from Bliss Events Group and especially DJ Eloy.

Sent on 05/23/2018

Jocelin · Married on 04/07/2018

I can guarantee you that you cannot go wrong with Bliss Events Group! The whole team was super helpful during the process. They offered their help every step of the way whether it was by helping us pick out songs for certain parts of our wedding or by just giving us a good laugh when we were stressing out due to the planning. They have a great team!
    Our actual DJ was Jose. He was AMAZING to say the least! He kept everyone engaged and he was making sure that everything was running smoothly. He is also a very funny guy! So funny that we had a few of our guests asking if we had hired a comedian lol he definitely made it a party and kept the crowd dancing and laughing all night. You killed it Jose!! It was definitely the best day ever!

Sent on 05/10/2018

Bliss Events Group's reply:

Wow, thank you for the awesome review Jocelin. It was an absolute pleasure working with you two! From the moment we met you at the Visalia Bridal I know it was going to be an epic event! Thank you for trusting us with your special day!

Sal & The whole Bliss Team!
  • F

Francisco · Married on 11/18/2017

Very good company and outstanding Dj. Would highly recommend.

Sent on 11/26/2017

Bliss Events Group's reply:

Francisco, it was a pleasure to work with you and Miranda. Having all the couples to be able and dance with you was awesome! Thank you for choosing Bliss Events Group.

Cassandra · Married on 11/04/2017

This review is long overdue! We initially met DJ Sal and the rest of the guys from Bliss Event Group at a wedding event. The same day we met them we knew DJ Sal and his crew were the ones we were going to choose because of their positive attitudes and their outgoing personalities. You could immediately tell that they LOVE what they do and that they were amazing at what they did. We booked them the very next day and did not regret it one bit! Leading to our wedding in October of 2017 Sal responded to any questions I had very promptly and went above and beyond. We literally did not worry one bit about anything to do with music or entertainment because we knew we were in good hands and on the day of our wedding they did not disappoint! The music was amazing and the way they kept our guests excited was so perfect! Everyone had a great time and didn't want it to end! Thank you so much DJ Sal to you and your crew, you all are amazing and Alex and I are so thankful because you helped make our wedding a night we won't forget!

Sent on 03/05/2018

Carrie · Married on 10/27/2017

Sal and his team did a fabulous job. They were very engaged and attentive to all the details within our party as well as preparation. Our event was a teen event, Sal and his team kept the party going as well as making sure everyone was included and engaged. Thank you guys!

Sent on 03/07/2018