Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Lil' Ntertainment

Where Real DJs Talk With Their Hands

Today people get the idea that the DJ is one who talks on the Mic all night and just presses play. This is probably why there are so many DJs today. Our entertainment is through the music not our mouth. Although we do make the necessary announcements for your event, we do not make your event about ourselves. We make the event about you!

Andrew with Lil' Ntertainment has been mixin' it up for over 10 years in California. We have a wide variety of music including dance, R&B, Hip Hop, Electronica, Old School (80's,90's), Oldies but Goodies, & more. I am an individual that has the passion and appreciation for music and the artistry of DJing.

DJ services include intelligent dance lighting and sound available for all events of all sizes. We have provided entertainment for events such as private, night clubs, bars, school dances, Wedding ceremonies & receptions, holiday parties, corporate events, and more. We can customize your event to exactly what you are looking for.

We also provide top of the line Photo Booth services. With unlimited high quality prints from 2x6 - 5x7 customized all to your event, Video messaging, and more.

At Lil' Ntertainment we are focused on providing entertainment with the highest levels of costumer satisfaction- we will do everything we can to meet your expectations. With a variety of offerings to choose from, we're sure you'll be happy working with us.

Categories: Wedding DJ

One Event Per Day (5)
Microphones (5)
Uplighting (5)
Disco Ball (1)

Andrew is absolutely amazing! He was so helpful with my whole wedding experience. He assured me of my choices, recommended necessary or recommended changes and was just overall fantastic! He answered all my questions to his fullest ability and was never hesitant to provide me with the best service I could have ever expected!

Profile Picture Samantha, 10/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day

Andrew and his team were great to work with. He handled everything I asked of him plus some as he went above and beyond what he needed to do the day of the wedding. Everyone was having such a good time that we asked him to continue to play once his time was up. We also added a photo booth with him which went over very well and everyone had a good time with that too. Him and his team were very professional and everyone had a very good time with Andrew as our DJ. I would recommend him to anyone looking.

Profile Picture Jenna, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ

If your looking for a DJ, Andrew is the best! He was so organized and helpful! He also made it his priority to make my day, my way! My wedding ran so smooth with not a worry in sight! I wish I could do it all again, because it was the best night ever! I love to dance and had a long playlist. He kept the music jamming all night playing the perfect mix for my diverse audience. Andrew helped set the mood with great up lighting that turned a plain ballroom into a special party club atmosphere. He also helped make sure all speeches, and events through out the night stayed on track. My guests also love the photo booth! Couldn't have been happier with the overall professional service! I consider my self a perfectionist and couldn't imagine my wedding going the way it did without Lil' Ntertainment and his team!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Brittanh, 4/30/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Disco Ball, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day

Lil' Ntertainment Pricing