Historic Seven Sycamores Ranch Reviews

Historic Seven Sycamores Ranch 4
  • Angel

Angel · Getting married on 04/26/2020

Out of 11 venues, this was our favorite

My fiance and I visited 11 venues looking for one that would fit our budget. Out of all the venues we toured, HSSR was our favorite and the most affordable. Taylor welcomed us into the property very and kindly answered all of our questions. We are exited to host our special day at this beautiful location!

• shmelsey

Kelsey · Married on 03/17/2018

I am so thankful for Seven Sycamores and staff for so many reasons. Elise is accommodating and went above and beyond to help my new husband and I throughout our 15 month engagement. Originally, my husband and I had planned on our ceremony being on the patio of the Glass Barn and the reception being on the inside of the Glass Barn. The weather took a turn for the worse a few days before the wedding and it wasn't showing any signs of letting up. The day before our rehearsal, Elise contacted me with a really generous offer to use the Garden Barn as our ceremony site at no additional cost. With that being said, only 2 days before the wedding, there was no time to find or order decorations for the Garden Barn (much bigger space than our original ceremony site) but it definitely did not need it. Nobody out side of the wedding party had any idea that this was a last minute change. Its such a beautiful property. I cannot being to describe how much money this saved us. We got very lucky and we are so thankful.
    Seven Sycamores has a special feel to it. I felt comfortable the entire day, our guests commented on how much they just loved our venue choice, and there are SO MANY photo opportunities on site. The entire property is very well taken care of. HSSR makes finding vendors super easy. I think I found every single one of my vendors on their preferred vendors list OR they were recommended to me by Elise. Tables, chairs and linens were included in my package and they all looked to be in fantastic shape. I cant say enough about this place. I love HSSR and it will always be a special place to my husband and I. We cannot wait to visit.

Historic Seven Sycamores Ranch 5
    Historic Seven Sycamores Ranch 6
    Historic Seven Sycamores Ranch 7
    Historic Seven Sycamores Ranch 8

Jennifer · Married on 06/07/2014

We had our wedding here on June 7, 2014 and everything turned out wonderful. This venue is absolutly gorgeous! We loved having it out in the country surrounded by orange orchards. Work with Kim there even planner was great. She really helped us a lot and answered all of our questions quickly. She even let us use some props from another wedding that she done. We loved everything so much. If you are looking for a rustic venue in the central valley this is the best spot. We had both the garden and barn setting for our venue and we rented the house for my bridal party and family to get dressed.

Haylie · Married on 02/15/2014

Everyone was helpful and so great to work with.

Keri · Married on 10/19/2013

Seven Sycamores was wonderful for my daughters wedding. The venue was beautiful, had on site accomidations for overnight, staff was friendly and easy going.

Janelle · Married on 10/12/2013

We truly were amazed by the venue! It was breathtaking!! For us, it was about all the little extra things that were done for us! Our guests felt comfortable and enjoyed their surroundings!

Kristen · Married on 06/15/2013

I looked at a TON of different venues for our wedding and knew that this was the one for me the second I walked in. It was absolutely beautiful and they were constantly working on ways to upgrade and enhance the appearance of the Ranch. Some of the things that were huge pluses for me....they had working bathrooms (not porta potties like a lot of venues I saw), and the arbor that everyone eats under had misters that cooled you down but didnt get you wet, which was awesome for my June wedding! Since they don't cater, you aren't required to do catering through them and I got to pick whoever I wanted as long as they had a license, which was nice.

Aside from the beauty of the place, another strong factor in picking this place was how easy and knowledgeable the event coordinator, Mikka, was. She was easy to get a hold of and was always quick to respond to any questions I had. She was super flexible and the rest of her team was very friendly and there to help. The day of my event a girl named Sam and the "handyman" Tim helped us out. I think Sam may have been new but she helped us with everything we needed and had zero problems! Tim was awesome and checked with me multiple times during the event to make sure everything was going the way I wanted. I was so happy to have my wedding planning process go so smoothly when it came to dealing with Seven Sycamores and will recommend them to everyone I know!

Amy · Married on 06/14/2013

Everything was absolutely amazing. I cannot say how many times people told me the venue was so beautiful and I even heard compliments about Mikka from other vendors and my guests. Mikka is amazing!!!! I cannot say that enough. Everything was organized, efficient, she always was readily available no matter what! It was all perfect :) Thank you sooo soo much! For all that Mikka does you guys could totally raise your venue prices the value is incredibly high!

Amy · Married on 06/14/2013

Everything was absolutely beautiful and amazing. Mikka is fantastic!

Amy · Married on 06/01/2013

I'm hoping another bride hires me to coordinate and decorate another wedding...SOON! I love this venue! It is naturally beautiful which makes it all that more fun to decorate. Mikka is a dream to work with. She is easy to work with and down-to-earth. This venue is my first choice for an outdoor wedding.

Tim · Married on 04/20/2013

Mikka is a doll. She was prepared to do whatever it took to make sure we had the wedding of our dreams. From the preliminary planning to execution of the day of our event, she went above and beyond the call of duty.

Melody · Married on 01/05/2013

We choose Seven Sycamores Glass Barn because of it's rustic look and amazingly beautiful scenery. We where not dissapointed. Mikka, the wedding cordinator for Seven Sycamores took care of every detail and was always available to calm my nerves or handle any last minute crisis. She handles everything with ease and professionalism. The cottages to stay the night in are amazing. Why would you want to get married anywhere else? Once your reception is over you walk to your cottage. In the morning we walked through the orange groves, looked at the peacocks and chickens one last time while ran lightly drizzled down on us. A perfect ending to a perfect weekend. I didn't want to leave! Hightly recommend!!

Kristin · Married on 11/03/2012

I would recommend the Historic Seven Sycamores venue for any wedding or event! My wedding day was everything I dreamed of and more.......the venue and personnel that worked there helped make that happen!

Christina · Married on 10/27/2012

We knew the venue was beautiful and on the day of the wedding it exceeded all of our expectations. We had so many compliments from guests about the venue and have referred other friends to the venue for their weddings. I believe one couple will be having their wedding there in march. Mikka was so great and answered any questions we had. Thank you so much

Jill · Married on 10/19/2012

Great staff and venue! Mikka is easy to work with and knowledgable.

Van · Married on 09/16/2012

Beautiful venue. Event Coordinator Mikka was extremely helpful and knowlegeable. Her thoroughness and attention to details facilitated a perfect wedding and reception.

Meg · Married on 06/23/2012

Awesome place to get married. Loved everything and made our wedding a dream come true.

Jennifer · Married on 04/21/2012

Overall I loved this venue. Even before the renovations it was gorgeous. It was natural and the flowers were in bloom. Very little decor needed. I received many compliments and would not have it any other way. The staff was the very best! Thank you Seven Sycamores Ranch!

MELISSA · Married on 05/15/2011

Kelly is a great lady! They made sure we had no issues! Great place to get married!

Darlene · event on: 09/21/2013

We all had a great time.. too bad the weather didn't cooperate

• O

Osiel · event on: 10/27/2013

Mikka McClain (the event coordinator) provided my fiancé and me the best quality service. We have never felt so important in our lives. The overall staff is excellent, they make you feel welcomed. I totally recommend Historic Seven Sycamores Ranch for any type of event. Thanks to Mikka we had the best engagement dinner ever!!!

Rocio · Married on 06/13/2015

Kim Rico is the venue manager. She is nice, creative, and very flexible- this makes the whole process that much easier.
    This place is gorgeous. You have an indoor/outdoor option along with so many options for the ceremony. The venue is surrounded by orange groves. There are restrooms so you don't have to deal with porta potties. You can choose your own cateter, rental company etc. with no extra fees.
    We loved this place!

Courtney · Married on 10/05/2012

Had a great experience with historic seven sycamores. They made my wedding stress free and enjoyable for everyone who attended. Made the correct choice when booking with them.

This space was gorgeous! I had my wedding in the Glass Barn and it was big enough for my 150 guests, food, and dancing. The outside space gave extra footage and brought that country feel without it being too country (since my husband doesn't like that look). Although it looks small, this place was huge! There was a wedding going on on the other side of the venue, but that did not conflict at all with mine. Everyone loved the place and the decorations provided were spot on. It's a wonderful place for a simple wedding, or an extravagant one!

Seven Sycamores Ranch is a beautiful and unique venue. My daughter's wedding was in the Glass Barn which is perfect for a ceremony and reception. Kim Rico was very helpful in the planning and implementing of details. She is very professional and knowledgeable.