Stockroom Picks Reviews

Stockroom Picks 7
  • Tessa

Tessa 路 Married on 04/13/2019

Loved my farm tables!

I looked everywhere for farm tables with white legs! Stockroom was the ONLY place I could find them!! I got my sweetheart table that I always wanted as well as circle ones for my guests! They have so many options at their store! Easy to work with and gets the job done!! Highly recommend them!! 馃

Sent on 04/16/2019

Kellie Hustedde 路 Married on 11/03/2018

Love Stockroom Picks!

Stockroom Picks is amazing! They have an incredible selection of chairs, silverware, mantle pieces, and anything you need to make any bridal shower, baby shower, family pictures or wedding amazing! They are family owned and so nice to work with. I used a beautiful chair for my sister's bridal shower and she loved it! They are incredibly reasonably priced and I will definitely be working with them again. :D

Rylie Stearns 路 Married on 10/06/2018

Everything about this rental company is great! They have so many different options and are great people to work with, I highly recommend!!

Stockroom Picks made my weddingvthat more special with their unique, one of a kind rentals. Everything about their company is great!!

Stockroom Picks's reply:

Rylie!
    You are too sweet! Thank you so much for your kind words. We hope we were able to help make your special day a little extra special. Again, thank you for including us in such a celebratory occasion!
    - Rikki

Shelby Ramos 路 Married on 10/06/2018

Slaying the wedding game

If you're looking for an amazing team with some BADASS rentals, look no further. Stockroom Picks, along with their floral Picked Floristry, absolutely slays the wedding Game. Stockroom was there to help me every step of the way... from the moment I met them a year before my wedding, to last minute additions 24 hrs before my wedding DAY! They provide top quality service that is unlike any other. I HIGHLY recommend. You will not be disappointed!

Anna Vaughn-Martinez 路 Married on 09/29/2018

Furnished my Wedding

I loved stockroom picks! My biggest compliment from my wedding was the furniture!!

Sent on 11/03/2018

Crystal 路 Married on 11/25/2017

Thank you, Rikki for the attention to detail and the kind and generous care in selecting and delivering your beautiful pieces for our wedding! Stockroom has an exquisite collection and will spice up any event!

Sent on 01/19/2018
    Stockroom Picks 8

Lynnell 路 Married on 10/21/2017

Rikki and Shirley were awesome to work with. The beautiful antiques were the perfect touch to my son and daughter-in-law鈥檚 wedding reception. If you are looking for that unique touch for any event I recommend Stockroom Picks!

Sent on 01/21/2018
    Stockroom Picks 9
    Stockroom Picks 10
    Stockroom Picks 11

Nicole 路 Married on 10/14/2017

If you are looking for both a truly unique experience, and an extremely professional one, look no further. Not only were the ladies of stockroom Picks extremely responsive to my one million and one questions, they handled my crazy type A personality without a single hiccup. All of their rentals are beautiful and add the perfect personal touch to any event. They were our day of coordinators for our wedding, everything was beyond perfect and so much more than what I expected. A wonderful family and a a wonderful, truly unique company with an unmatchable service. If I could get married again, I wouldn鈥檛 change anything because they made it perfect.

Sent on 01/19/2018
    Stockroom Picks 12
    Stockroom Picks 13
    Stockroom Picks 14
    Stockroom Picks 15
    Stockroom Picks 16
    Stockroom Picks 17

Liz 路 Married on 08/25/2017

Stockroom Picks is incredible. They provided all of our d茅cor for our non-profit event for 200 guests at The Falls Event Center in Fresno. Their selection is unique and timeless. We especially liked the large, rustic cart and bar that displayed our appetizers and wine selection. Rikki and Shirley are great to work with. They are so accommodating!

Sent on 01/17/2018

Megan 路 Married on 06/17/2017

The staff at Stockroom Picks care!!! They want to make sure you are beyond happy with your event. They are also great for giving ideas or bounce ideas off of.

Sent on 01/17/2018