About Evermoore Films

Wedding Cinema: Treasure your wedding day today, tomorrow, and forevermore

Clean, smooth, and beautiful.

We are a video production company based in Bakersfield, California, providing corporate promo videos and cinematic wedding films to Kern County and beyond.

Categories: Wedding Videographer

Multi. Cameras (1)
Multi. Locations (1)
Blu-Ray (1)
Digital Download (1)

First of all if you are looking for the best of the best you will want to choose Evermoore Films. Not only are they very professional but they will work with you and help you every step of the way. Between Joshua and Emily you cannot go wrong! They are both some of the sweetest people you will meet/ work with! I had my wedding in Lake Tahoe this past summer and they captured everything that I wanted and more! Truly a time I will never forget! Thanks to them I will be able to watch the best day of my life over and over!

Profile Picture Bianca, 7/8/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

I've known for a very long time that when I got married I wanted to have a video to capture it all, since everyone says "it goes by so quick!" When my husband James and I got engaged one of the very first places I turned to was the Internet. I knew that if I searched for Bakersfield weddings that I would find videos of vendors and venues to make searching a little less stressful! That's where I first found evermoore. Immediately I fell in love with their style and when I met with my wedding planner (which I found thanks to their videos) I told her I had to meet with them! I am so happy we did. Josh and Emily were so very kind and professional from the very start. Things were organized but flexible. They were very comfortable to have on our wedding day, only adding to special moments which is hard in a hotel with 10 women getting hair and make up done. They never felt "in the way", looking back I hardly remember seeing them at all... but from the wedding film they were EVERYWHERE! Never missed a moment, including the ones most special to me and the ones I didn't know would be so special until I seen our film. They captured our day in the perfect way and I am so blessed to have found them! Thank you very much evermoore, for being apart of our day & helping us to live that day over and over for years to come! Now to just wait until he need a babymoore film (;

Profile Picture Tiffany, 6/3/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Storytelling, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Digital Download, USB Flash Drive, Full Feature Video, Highlight Video

I am pleased with how our highlight film turned out to be! From the moment my husband and I met Joshua and Emily, via Skype, I knew that working with Evermoore will not bring any problems to our wedding planning. We eventually met in person and I instantly fell in love with them! The sweetest and nicest people! I planned our wedding from across the country and the communication between the Evermoore Team was smooth. I constantly watched their previous films almost every day only to dream of mine until the day they get to release my own highlight film. Our wedding day was a challenge (and everyone that part of it, would know!), but with Joshua and his assistant being there, they made everything feel so smooth! Super patient and I loved it. Being the bride that had a few bridezilla moments... ha! When I watched our highlight film.. there was a few times where I didn't notice them filming. LOL. Before I booked with a wedding planner, I did my own research and found Evermoore Films... until my wedding planner convinced me to contact Evermoore, that's when I booked with them. They always update you via emails. Flexible with payments. Not a single regret was made. Choosing Joshua and Emily and the rest of the team was one of the best decisions ever made for our wedding!

Profile Picture Tasha, 4/29/17, 1 Review

SD Card
USB Hard Drive
2 AWARDS

6 ENDORSEMENTS
I had the absolute PLEASURE of working with Evermoore. They are creative and professional, which made my day and job that much better!

Evermoore Films is top notch! We have been lucky enough to work with them a couple of times and not only are they always professional, they are truly great people. They definitely know how to perfectly capture your wedding day....you will not be disappointed!

Delightful people and great videos!!

We love working with Evermoore films on weddings! As vendor friends, we understand how each other shoots, which makes for great photos and video for our clients. We recommend Evermoore to our brides, their videos are creative and professional and beautifully made.

We have had the pleasure of working with Josh and his team for about five years. They are always looking for new and unique ways to tell our brides story through their beautiful film. They taught us what cinematography means, they don’t just video weddings and events they truly tell a story through film!

1701 Westwind Drive #121 , Bakersfield, CA 93301   See On Map