5630 District Blvd Suite 112, Bakersfield, CA 93313 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 13
  • Deals 1

About Evermoore Films

Evermoore Films offers cinematic and romantic story-based films. We create custom crafted stories around each couple that capture your wedding day like a movie.

All of our packages come with raw footage and full day coverage. Final video formats can be delivered as DVDs, Blu-ray, USB flash drive, and digital download. Other videography services include:

• Ability to work additional hours
  • Multiple cameras

Evermoore Films 1
Evermoore Films 2

Ashley Parlier · Married on 05/04/2019

Amazing!

Josh did an amazing job at capturing our special day. From all the little details needed before our wedding day to every detail the day of, Josh exceeded our expectations. He is the best in Bakersfield by far!! My husband and I fell in love with our highlight video and our full wedding video. Josh is amazing!

Sent on 08/30/2019

Emily · Married on 10/06/2018

A video that we will cherish forever!

When I first started planning my wedding, a videographer wasn't the top priority for me because I thought a photographer would be enough to remember our day. I was totally wrong; I'm so incredibly happy we ended up being able to work with Josh and his team at Evermoore Films. There are so many moments that come and go so quickly on your wedding day, but having this video allows my husband, my family, and myself to "relive" the day. Josh was so great to work with and really took the time to get to know my husband and I and what were the important things we wanted included in our video. Josh and his team made the whole process so easy and created a beautiful video for us. I would definitely recommend Evermoore Films for your wedding!

Sent on 12/06/2018

Mandy · Married on 09/29/2018

“P.S. Check Yes or No”

We are absolutely in LOVE with our wedding highlight film! Joshua and his team are amazing! They went above and beyond and completely exceeded our expectations. There are no words to say just how grateful we are for all of the beautiful details and precious memories that are showcased in our film. We were honored to have them behind the camera capturing our special day.

Book Evermoore Films! They are the BEST and so easy to work with. You will not regret it.

Sent on 11/21/2018

Award

Evermoore Films FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 3,400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,900.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Save The Date
  • What final video formats do you offer? Blu-Ray, Digital Download, DVD, USB Flash Drive

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Evermoore Films 1
    -5%
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Darling Nikki Photography
    Darling Nikki Photography Wedding Photographers

I had the absolute PLEASURE of working with Evermoore. They are creative and professional, which made my day and job that much better!

• GhilaDolci Bakery
    GhilaDolci Bakery Wedding Cakes

Evermoore Films is top notch! We have been lucky enough to work with them a couple of times and not only are they always professional, they are truly great people. They definitely know how to perfectly capture your wedding day....you will not be disappointed!

• ParkPlace Special Events
    ParkPlace Special Events Park & Outdoor Weddings

Delightful people and great videos!!

• 5630 District Blvd Suite 112 Bakersfield, CA, 93313 See on map