Evermoore Films

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,000 Most Popular Price

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,000 Most Popular Price

Evermoore Films LLC has something for everyone with video packages starting at $750 and going up to $6000.

We are a wedding videography company that has been offering cinematic wedding videos since 2012. Our studio is located in Bakersfield, California and has served 150+ couples while maintaining all 5 star reviews. As full-time wedding videographers we are known for our romantic and emotional custom films, but offer a wide range of videography packages from affordable to luxury. We’ve partnered with several local wedding photographers so that if you need a photographer you can get a deal on both videos and photos together.

• Full-time wedding videographers since 2012
  • Located in Bakersfield, California
  • Served 150+ couples with all 5 star reviews
  • Licensed and fully insured
  • Packages from affordable to luxury
  • Monthly payment plans
  • Videography and photography combo deals

Whether you’re looking for the finest cinematic experience or just basic video coverage our team has you covered. Our highlight film options range from 1 minute to 15 minutes depending on your tastes. We still offer full length ceremony and reception videos up to 90 minutes long. You can also add raw footage to any package, and many of our packages have it already included.

To see full pricing details visit our website: https://www.evermoorefilms.com/wedding-videography/pricing/

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$1400

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Raw Footage

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2000

Client Revisions
Full Feature Video
Multi. Cameras
Raw Footage

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Documentary
Short Form
Storytelling

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Client Revisions
Drone Footage
Full Feature Video
Multi. Cameras
One Event / Day
Save The Date

What final video formats do you offer?

Blu-Ray
Digital Download
DVD
USB Flash Drive

• Caitlyn
    Caitlyn R. Getting married on 05/02/2022

Takes the stress off

Josh and his team at Evermoore created the most amazing pieces that we will be able to rewatch, cry through, and treasure forever. His team made myself, a control freak, feel confident that everything I wanted to be recorded would be. Rewatching our highlight video brought back memories from that day, but also captured parts of the night that I wasn't able to catch. They surpassed all of my wishes with their work and anyone who has them be part of their wedding day team will have zero regrets. Thank you, Josh!!! We could not be more grateful fo you and all of your hard work!!
    Kristin W. Married on 06/26/2021

Amazing Experience

Josh and the rest of the team were nothing short of spectacular! From the initial meeting to the final product, I always knew I would love our final wedding video. Josh listened to the specifics of what we wanted in our video and captured everything perfectly. We even received sneak peaks of drone footage the day after our wedding! If the Evermoore team suggests drone footage, listen to them! We are so happy we decided to do it as it captured the setting of our ceremony and reception perfectly! We received our final highlight video in less than a month! I have watched it over and over and LOVE every minute of it. Thank you to Josh and the rest of the Evermoore team for giving us something we can cherish forever!
  • Abigail
    Abigail M. Married on 04/03/2021

My Favorite Vendor Experience

I cannot say enough good things about the Evermoore team. They captured everything we wanted on our wedding day and went above and beyond to make sure that we had the best memories to look back on for the rest of our lives. We purchased one of the more simple packages (they have some of the most reasonable prices for professional videography I have ever seen) that was offered along with the love story recording. From the moment our inquiry was sent, Josh made sure he was prompt about all communication, made us feel so comfortable, and was so friendly and fun to be around on the wedding day. Your videographers and photographers will be around you for much of the day and it is so important that you actually like them (and I promise you will with Josh and Mike). They sent us the completed videos so quickly and my husband and I were absolutely blown away- not just by the quality of the videos- but also by the clear care they took in editing it together. Every special moment that was in my head, I got to see again (and again and again!!!). These are really good people who care about doing their job well and will value your special wedding day despite the fact that they do so many weddings every year. They really get how much this means to you. You will not make a mistake by booking them.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Pricing

Evermoore Films Price Rates

Darling Nikki Photography Darling Nikki Photography Wedding Photographers

I had the absolute PLEASURE of working with Evermoore. They are creative and professional, which made my day and job that much better!

GhilaDolci Bakery GhilaDolci Bakery Wedding Cakes

Evermoore Films is top notch! We have been lucky enough to work with them a couple of times and not only are they always professional, they are truly great people. They definitely know how to perfectly capture your wedding day....you will not be disappointed!

ParkPlace Special Events ParkPlace Special Events Park & Outdoor Weddings

Delightful people and great videos!!

5630 District Blvd Suite 112 Bakersfield, CA, 93313
661-489-5000

Tuesday - Friday 9:00am - 5:00pm
Location of (Evermoore Films)

Other vendors in Fresno for your wedding