Evermoore Films

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,000 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,000 Most Popular Price

Evermoore Films LLC has something for everyone with video packages starting at $750 and going up to $6000.

We are a wedding videography company that has been offering cinematic wedding videos since 2012. Our studio is located in Bakersfield, California and has served 150+ couples while maintaining all 5 star reviews. As full-time wedding videographers we are known for our romantic and emotional custom films, but offer a wide range of videography packages from affordable to luxury. We’ve partnered with several local wedding photographers so that if you need a photographer you can get a deal on both videos and photos together.

• Full-time wedding videographers since 2012
  • Located in Bakersfield, California
  • Served 150+ couples with all 5 star reviews
  • Licensed and fully insured
  • Packages from affordable to luxury
  • Monthly payment plans
  • Videography and photography combo deals

Whether you’re looking for the finest cinematic experience or just basic video coverage our team has you covered. Our highlight film options range from 1 minute to 15 minutes depending on your tastes. We still offer full length ceremony and reception videos up to 90 minutes long. You can also add raw footage to any package, and many of our packages have it already included.

To see full pricing details visit our website: https://www.evermoorefilms.com/wedding-videography/pricing/

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$1,400

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Raw Footage

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,000

Client Revisions
Full Feature Video
Multi. Cameras
Raw Footage

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Documentary
Short Form
Storytelling

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Client Revisions
Drone Footage
Full Feature Video
Multi. Cameras
One Event / Day
Save The Date

What final video formats do you offer?

Blu-Ray

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Megan W. Married on 05/20/2022

Wedding video

I knew having a wedding video was something I really wanted so we could look back at our wedding day for the rest of our lives. I do NOT regret!! Not only was Josh amazing at helping us pick out a package that worked best for us, paying was made very easy with email reminders, Mike shooting our wedding day of with patience, respect, and efficiency, but our wedding highlight video was more than I could have ever asked for. Mike was so polite when it came to shooting day of, making sure all girls were ready before he came into the bridal room, worked so well with our last minute timeline changes, and worked amazingly well with our photographers. I recommend Evermoore to all my friends for their upcoming weddings
    Allura K. Married on 05/14/2022

No one does it better than Evermoore Films!! AMAZING

I can not recommend Evermoore films enough! They seriously do it all. From providing useful tips on vendors to use, to ALWAYS posting giveaways that will save brides tons of $$$!!

Most importantly their videography is amazing. They captured our special day so beautifully. I have already rewatched it probably a million times and have had so many people compliment what a great job they did!

Thank you so much to the Evermoore Films team for your amazing work and providing us with something to remember our special day! 🤍💍
  • Caitlyn
    Caitlyn R. Married on 05/02/2022

Takes the stress off

Josh and his team at Evermoore created the most amazing pieces that we will be able to rewatch, cry through, and treasure forever. His team made myself, a control freak, feel confident that everything I wanted to be recorded would be. Rewatching our highlight video brought back memories from that day, but also captured parts of the night that I wasn't able to catch. They surpassed all of my wishes with their work and anyone who has them be part of their wedding day team will have zero regrets. Thank you, Josh!!! We could not be more grateful fo you and all of your hard work!!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Pricing

Darling Nikki Photography Darling Nikki Photography Wedding Photographers

I had the absolute PLEASURE of working with Evermoore. They are creative and professional, which made my day and job that much better!

GhilaDolci Bakery GhilaDolci Bakery Wedding Cakes

Evermoore Films is top notch! We have been lucky enough to work with them a couple of times and not only are they always professional, they are truly great people. They definitely know how to perfectly capture your wedding day....you will not be disappointed!

ParkPlace Special Events ParkPlace Special Events Park & Outdoor Weddings

Delightful people and great videos!!

5630 District Blvd Suite 112 Bakersfield, CA, 93313
661-489-5000

Tuesday - Friday 9:00am - 5:00pm
Location of (Evermoore Films)

Other vendors in Fresno for your wedding