5630 District Blvd Suite 112, Bakersfield, CA 93313 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 13
  • Deals 1

About Evermoore Films

Evermoore Films offers cinematic and romantic story-based films. We create custom crafted stories around each couple that capture your wedding day like a movie.

All of our packages come with raw footage and full day coverage. Final video formats can be delivered as DVDs, Blu-ray, USB flash drive, and digital download. Other videography services include:

• Ability to work additional hours
  • Multiple cameras

25 Reviews for Evermoore Films

Evermoore Films 1
Evermoore Films 2

Emily · Married on 10/06/2018

A video that we will cherish forever!

When I first started planning my wedding, a videographer wasn't the top priority for me because I thought a photographer would be enough to remember our day. I was totally wrong; I'm so incredibly happy we ended up being able to work with Josh and his team at Evermoore Films. There are so many moments that come and go so quickly on your wedding day, but having this video allows my husband, my family, and myself to "relive" the day. Josh was so great to work with and really took the time to get to know my husband and I and what were the important things we wanted included in our video. Josh and his team made the whole process so easy and created a beautiful video for us. I would definitely recommend Evermoore Films for your wedding!

Sent on 12/06/2018

Mandy · Married on 09/29/2018

“P.S. Check Yes or No”

We are absolutely in LOVE with our wedding highlight film! Joshua and his team are amazing! They went above and beyond and completely exceeded our expectations. There are no words to say just how grateful we are for all of the beautiful details and precious memories that are showcased in our film. We were honored to have them behind the camera capturing our special day.

Book Evermoore Films! They are the BEST and so easy to work with. You will not regret it.

Sent on 11/21/2018

Maritza Torres · Married on 08/18/2018

We had a great experience working with such an amazing team.

Evermoore Films gave my husband and I “Something Special” (literally), a film we get to treasure forever. From the beginning I let them know my wedding film was very important to me. They did not let me down. I knew it was going to be good based on the work that I had seen… what I didn’t know, was that they were going to surpass my expectations. I recently received my highlight film and I can’t stop watching it. Crying never fails. I’m truly impressed with them. I highly recommend to book Evermoore for your special day. The entire process was very easy, professional, and organized. Josh was very helpful and flexible. My emails were always answered in an appropriate time. And let me get started with the quality of the film, it is incredibly breathtaking, along with clean, clear audio. The Evermoore team commits fully to their work. They don’t show up to your event and just record. They honestly get to know you by setting up a couple meetings before the big day discussing what’s important on the big day, what you like and don’t like. I think that is why the film ends up being so well put together. They incorporate what’s important to YOU, literally making a movie of your love story (Which includes giving your love story your own personal Title).These are the cute little details that make it so special. I relive the moment every time I watch my film and trust me if someone couldn’t attend the wedding for whatever reason, watching the detailed film Evermoore creates, will make them feel like they were there. They will get to witness your special day, just as you remember it. We are now left with memories that we will cherish for the rest of our days.
    Thank you Evermoore Team, you guys are greatly appreciated.

Robert & Maritza Torres
    August 18, 2018

Seriously, visit their website watch our video “Algo Especial” “Something Special” and you will be convinced.

Sent on 10/26/2018

Award

Evermoore Films FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 3,400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,900.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Save The Date
  • What final video formats do you offer? Blu-Ray, Digital Download, DVD, USB Flash Drive

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Evermoore Films 1
    -5%
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Darling Nikki Photography
    Darling Nikki Photography Wedding Photographers

I had the absolute PLEASURE of working with Evermoore. They are creative and professional, which made my day and job that much better!

• GhilaDolci Bakery
    GhilaDolci Bakery Wedding Cakes

Evermoore Films is top notch! We have been lucky enough to work with them a couple of times and not only are they always professional, they are truly great people. They definitely know how to perfectly capture your wedding day....you will not be disappointed!

• ParkPlace Special Events
    ParkPlace Special Events Banquet Halls

Delightful people and great videos!!

• 5630 District Blvd Suite 112 Bakersfield, CA, 93313 See on map