Evermoore Films Reviews

22 | Bakersfield, CA

22 Reviews for Evermoore Films

22 Evermoore Films Reviews

Maritza Torres · Married on 08/18/2018

We had a great experience working with such an amazing team.

Evermoore Films gave my husband and I “Something Special” (literally), a film we get to treasure forever. From the beginning I let them know my wedding film was very important to me. They did not let me down. I knew it was going to be good based on the work that I had seen… what I didn’t know, was that they were going to surpass my expectations. I recently received my highlight film and I can’t stop watching it. Crying never fails. I’m truly impressed with them. I highly recommend to book Evermoore for your special day. The entire process was very easy, professional, and organized. Josh was very helpful and flexible. My emails were always answered in an appropriate time. And let me get started with the quality of the film, it is incredibly breathtaking, along with clean, clear audio. The Evermoore team commits fully to their work. They don’t show up to your event and just record. They honestly get to know you by setting up a couple meetings before the big day discussing what’s important on the big day, what you like and don’t like. I think that is why the film ends up being so well put together. They incorporate what’s important to YOU, literally making a movie of your love story (Which includes giving your love story your own personal Title).These are the cute little details that make it so special. I relive the moment every time I watch my film and trust me if someone couldn’t attend the wedding for whatever reason, watching the detailed film Evermoore creates, will make them feel like they were there. They will get to witness your special day, just as you remember it. We are now left with memories that we will cherish for the rest of our days.
    Thank you Evermoore Team, you guys are greatly appreciated.

Robert & Maritza Torres
    August 18, 2018

Seriously, visit their website watch our video “Algo Especial” “Something Special” and you will be convinced.

Bianca · Married on 07/08/2017

First of all if you are looking for the best of the best you will want to choose Evermoore Films. Not only are they very professional but they will work with you and help you every step of the way. Between Joshua and Emily you cannot go wrong! They are both some of the sweetest people you will meet/ work with! I had my wedding in Lake Tahoe this past summer and they captured everything that I wanted and more! Truly a time I will never forget! Thanks to them I will be able to watch the best day of my life over and over!

Tiffany · Married on 06/03/2017

I've known for a very long time that when I got married I wanted to have a video to capture it all, since everyone says "it goes by so quick!" When my husband James and I got engaged one of the very first places I turned to was the Internet. I knew that if I searched for Bakersfield weddings that I would find videos of vendors and venues to make searching a little less stressful! That's where I first found evermoore. Immediately I fell in love with their style and when I met with my wedding planner (which I found thanks to their videos) I told her I had to meet with them! I am so happy we did. Josh and Emily were so very kind and professional from the very start. Things were organized but flexible. They were very comfortable to have on our wedding day, only adding to special moments which is hard in a hotel with 10 women getting hair and make up done. They never felt "in the way", looking back I hardly remember seeing them at all... but from the wedding film they were EVERYWHERE! Never missed a moment, including the ones most special to me and the ones I didn't know would be so special until I seen our film. They captured our day in the perfect way and I am so blessed to have found them! Thank you very much evermoore, for being apart of our day & helping us to live that day over and over for years to come! Now to just wait until he need a babymoore film (;

Tasha · Married on 04/29/2017

I am pleased with how our highlight film turned out to be! From the moment my husband and I met Joshua and Emily, via Skype, I knew that working with Evermoore will not bring any problems to our wedding planning. We eventually met in person and I instantly fell in love with them! The sweetest and nicest people! I planned our wedding from across the country and the communication between the Evermoore Team was smooth. I constantly watched their previous films almost every day only to dream of mine until the day they get to release my own highlight film. Our wedding day was a challenge (and everyone that part of it, would know!), but with Joshua and his assistant being there, they made everything feel so smooth! Super patient and I loved it. Being the bride that had a few bridezilla moments... ha! When I watched our highlight film.. there was a few times where I didn't notice them filming. LOL. Before I booked with a wedding planner, I did my own research and found Evermoore Films... until my wedding planner convinced me to contact Evermoore, that's when I booked with them. They always update you via emails. Flexible with payments. Not a single regret was made. Choosing Joshua and Emily and the rest of the team was one of the best decisions ever made for our wedding! <3

Christiana & Armando · Married on 12/03/2016

Our wedding was in December and we didn't start looking for videographers until mid October. We were in a panic trying to find the perfect videographer. Evermoore was highly recommended by our local bridal store. Evermoore was so fast in responding to our email and set up a meeting with us as soon as we could. Our first meeting went wonderful. Joshua explained all the packages very thoroughly, and had plenty of examples of their work. We instantly fell in love with their work and what they stood for. It was very clear to us that they are very passionate in what they do. Joshua eased our stress and was so flexible on payment. We were extremely grateful for that, especially considering our wedding was only a few weeks away. On our wedding day, considering the little amount of time we had before our ceremony, Joshua was able to get every shot needed and was set up and ready. He filmed everything perfectly and got every shot of our ceremony, reception and everything in between that was important to us. Our highlight film was ready for review within weeks and was ready to be published the next day. We absolutely LOVED it and it was even better than we imagined. We have watched it countless times already. Joshua really captured the magic of our day and it brings happy tears to everyone who watches it. We are so glad that we chose Evermoore, they exceeded all our expectations and we would highly recommend them to anyone who is looking for a high quality videographer.

Sent on 03/04/2017

Evermoore Films's reply:

Thanks Armando & Christiana! We really appreciate your review and are so glad that you love your video! Again, thanks for the sweet review. :-)

Danessa · Married on 10/08/2016

From start to finish, Emily and Joshua Moore were professional, caring, and consistent. In our first meeting, they provided information about their services, packages, equipment, pricing, etc. We previewed highlight and full length videos and I’m pretty sure I teared up a few times! They include editing of the full length video, which I did not find to be true with competitors. They provide tips and tools to help organize a wedding, and as the planner of my own, was an enormous help. We met again just before the big day and reviewed logistics. They made sure every detail was documented in order to best serve us and our family.
    Since we chose the package with one videographer, Joshua arrived early and began working. I can literally say I barely noticed a camera. He was discrete in his work and collaborated with appointed “day of” planners to assist with our seamless wedding. My husband and I left on cloud nine. We could not believe how perfect the day had transpired and Evermoore Films was a major contributor.
    The highlight film… I cannot say enough about! I realized Emily and Joshua listened and took notes of what we valued in our wedding… the vision we had for our day. Coupled with their talent and our vision, they created a breath taking video choreographed with song that captured the events, people, and feelings of that day. We were proud to share it with our friends and family. It was a social media hit! My husband and I have watched it over and over and will treasure it for the rest of our lives.
    Lastly, we would like to thank Joshua and Emily of Evermoore Films for being kind, genuine, and compassionate. We believe this to be a huge factor in their humble presence at our wedding and the heart felt video they produced. We absolutely give Evermoore Films five stars!

Sent on 11/14/2016

Evermoore Films's reply:

Thank you Danessa! We had so much fun and your beautiful wedding and we glad you chose to capture it all on film! It as a blessing to be a part of your special day! :-)

Stefanie · Married on 08/20/2016

It’s hard to write a brief review for such an exceptional team, but I’ll try to keep this short and sweet. Our wedding planner recommended Evermoore Films to my husband James and I, and we couldn’t be more thrilled with the film they created for us.

We received our highlight film last week and we’ve watched too many times to count--I knew it wouldn’t be fair to write a review until we received one of our films from them, but it should be mentioned that even before the day of the wedding, they are so on top of it! You’ll receive updates, before and after your big day, which saved us so much stress by being kept in the loop about where they were in the process of creating our highlight film. When my husband and I watched our highlight film, we were left flooded with so many happy memories—it was beautifully crafted, incorporated so many important elements of our big day, and it was so personal and emotional (in the most amazing way possible).

Also want to note that they are extremely accommodating to out of town guests! We were able to schedule our final meeting via Skype to go over last minute details. When you choose Evermoore Films as your cinematographers, not only can you count on a wonderful video, but you’ll also have the pleasure of working with two incredibly lovely, professional, people. When you meet and spend time with Josh & Emily it’s evident they are extremely passionate about their work, and fortunately for their clients, it’s that passion (and talent) that is transferred to film.

Sent on 10/11/2016

Evermoore Films's reply:

Thanks Stefanie, you and James were a pleasure to work with! It is always such a joy to see two best friends get married :-)

Selina · Married on 06/25/2016

Having our wedding video done by Josh and Emily was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. They are some of the most polite people i have ever had the pleasure of working with. Weddings are stressful, that's a given. But once we decided on Evermore we didn't have to worry about the video at all. They kept us updated on the progress of our video and are very approachable even after the fact. There is no question. You cannot get this service or quality anywhere else in Bakersfield. No to mention, there prices are more reasonable then anyone else I inquired about. If you end up choosing them, you are making a great decision, because they truly love what they do.

Ashley · Married on 06/18/2016

If I could give Josh and Emily 6 stars, I would. Their work is amazing and so is their professionalism (coming from both a bride and a photographer's perspective) I've worked side by side with Josh and Emily over the years, as we have shot a few weddings together, and I've always been impressed with how they work with both vendors and couples, so there was no question when it came to picking my wedding video team. To top it off, their videos are works of art. They are so passionate about what they do and their experience is obvious when you watch their wedding videos. I couldn't be happier with the way all of our videos turned out. What they created will forever be cherished and I promise to make my future children watch them endlessly with me for the rest of our lives. (haha) As both a bride and a wedding photographer, I will (and do) recommend them to all of my clients and friends.

Sent on 02/24/2017

Evermoore Films's reply:

Thanks Ashley, we always enjoy working with you and we had so much fun filming your wedding :-) Thank you for taking the time to write us such a nice review!
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 11/08/2015

I cannot speak highly enough of Josh and Emily of Evermoore Films! Beyond happy my husband and I decided to look into booking a videographer, and we're both eagerly awaiting our highlight film. From the beginning Skype conversation to the emails leading up to the wedding day to the actual wedding day, Josh and Emily were professional, quick with responses and ideas, and more than helpful. They even decided to come up early and film the day before our wedding so that we could have some more personal touches to our film. They made us so comfortable (like we could quickly become friends) in front of the camera and were hardly noticeable on the day of I didn't even know they were in certain spots until seeing a video sneak peaks and a few photos from some of the guests!

Sent on 11/30/2015

Evermoore Films's reply:

Thanks Samantha! Your wedding day was beautiful and it was so wonderful to be able to see the love you and your husband have for one another!

Erin · Married on 10/24/2015

Our fabulous wedding video truly captured the moments and emotions on our special day. Thank you Evermoore Films!

Sent on 08/22/2016

Evermoore Films's reply:

Aw thanks Erin! We are so glad you can relive your special day over and over! :-)

Angela · Married on 04/25/2015

Evermoore Films was definitely one of my favorite vendors to work with. Their work is exceptional and breathtaking. The quality of their work definitely shows on and off the screen. I originally chose Evermoore Films because my cousin had them for her wedding and I was amazed at how a 3-4 minute highlight tape could capture every emotion from the most important day of their lives. Another reason I decided to go with them was because they included voice over in the film which other cinematographers I looked at did not. It was very important for me to hear and feel those important words spoken on my wedding day.

Mitch and I got married on April 25, 2015 and on the morning of the wedding Joshua and his team arrived promptly on time, set up their stuff, and just went to work. Most of the time I didn't even know they were there, they were just busy capturing candid moments which were some of my favorite scenes in the video.
    It's amazing what his team can put together and how much emotion is captured.

He is prompt with his work and even had our highlight tape complete and back to us within a few weeks of the wedding. I cannot say enough great things about Joshua and his team. We are so honored to have them be a part of our special day!

Sent on 05/27/2015

Evermoore Films's reply:

Thank you Angela, We are blessed to have been a part of your special day and to capture all those special moments for you to enjoy every day! :-)

Sydnee · Married on 11/01/2014

Choosing Evermoore Films as our wedding videographer was one of the best decisions we could have made! Josh and his wife Emily are such genuine people and were wonderful to work with. I fell in love with our highlight film, which we received only a few weeks after our wedding! They captured so many special moments that we will be able to relive over and over again. Their work truly speaks for itself..absolutely perfect!! Contact Evermoore if you haven't already! You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 05/26/2015

Evermoore Films's reply:

Thank you Sydnee, we are so glad that you chose to get a video so that you can relive your wedding day over and over! Thank you for the sweet note :-)

Tia · Married on 10/18/2014

When I saw the highlight film that Evermoore produced, I can't believe I ever thought of not having a videographer. Everything they put together was absolutely perfect. Josh has a keen eye and is very good at ensuring he captures the right shot. It is as important to him as it is to us.

Every time we met with him, he made our day feel so special before it even happened. Josh sat down with us and helped us work out our entire wedding timeline. He made sure that everything that we wanted fit into our special day was included.

Day of the wedding, he and his wife (family team!) were there early and ready to go before our time even started. They were in the right place at the right time, all the time. They made sure they captured every moment we'd want to remember.

To my surprise, just a couple weeks after our wedding, I receive an email with our highlight film! He gave us a chance to look at it and make sure we liked it. Of course we LOVED it, replied back and he sent us a live link to share. Also in that email was a full timeline of the process they go through for the full length film. It is so nice to be included in the process for each step.

We are truly grateful for all that Evermoore has done for us so far. They were always professional, flexible, organized, understanding, and helpful. We are truly grateful for all that Evermoore has done for us so far. I couldn't have imagined a better team to work with for our wedding video.

Sent on 11/23/2014

Evermoore Films's reply:

Thanks Tia, we are so blessed to have been a part of of your beautiful day! :-)

Katie · Married on 08/10/2014

Josh and his team did an amazing job at our wedding. They were easy to work with and quick to create our highlight film. He was flexible and made sure that our film included everything we envisioned. He went above and beyond our expectations. We would definitely recommend him!

Sent on 09/05/2014

Evermoore Films's reply:

Thanks Katie, it was such a blessing to be a part of your beautiful wedding day!

Laura · Married on 10/10/2013

My husband and I were married in October, and a couple weeks before the wedding we were informed that our previous videographer could no longer make our wedding ( a true blessing in disguise). I scoured the net looking for videographers, preferably ones that fit into my VERY picky category of the style I have always wanted for our wedding video. You know those wedding films that make you feel as though you are right there at their special day, filled with so much love and joy for the couple getting married…that by the end you are crying because this was one of the sweetest videos you have ever watched..? Well that is how I envisioned our videographer capturing our fairytale. Nothing short of magical. Being a bride, you look at so many reviews, so many websites, weed through vendor after vendor and it is completely overwhelming!!!! To think I had to do this all over again was horrible.

I began my search, and within about 5 minutes, I came across Evermoore Films, I was browsing the wedding blogs I believe, and happened to click on their link. After watching the first highlight film on their blog, I just knew, they were our guys. I called and spoke to Josh and discussed our wedding details, our budget, and all of my hopes and dreams for this video which he delightfully agreed would be perfect. They were so fun to work with, and made us feel beyond comfortable from day 1.

Fast forward to today, We are OBSESSED with our wedding film, best described. We still watch it often, and literally get emotional every time we are brought back to our special day. Evermoore is beyond talented, and the way they captured every moment, the details, our family and friends, & the lovely song that plays softly in the background, Ahhhhh just amazing.

A million times THANK YOU to Evermoore Films for capturing such beauty. We will never forget you guys.
    Mr & Mrs Armendariz

Sent on 07/09/2014

Evermoore Films's reply:

It was such a blessing to be a part of your big day! Thank you Laura :-)

hannah · Married on 10/05/2013

I was a highly organized bride. I had my bridal binder jam-packed of everything necessary to ensure that my day was truly magical. The one thing we hadn't checked off of our list was a cinematographer. My heart truly ached for some sort of live-action video of our day, but I knew that financially we could not make it happen. After a few blessings and twists of fate, we had the ability to afford one. I immediately thought of Evermoore Films. I had seen a few highlight films of other couple's and had my sights set on the company. I contacted a member of the team, Brandon West, and was promptly greeted with a request for a consultation and a discounted offer for a film.
    We received the film one month after the wedding day, very soon for a video so amazing. The result of the film was a true masterpiece. I cried and cried with my husband and family members as we marveled at the artistic nature of the film. Due to copyrighting, we were unable to pick our specific song for the video, which I at first worried about, but Evermoore picked one of the most beautiful songs I had ever heard. That is no exaggeration. I watch that highlight video almost daily. I sing the song selection as I clean the kitchen.
    I am so incredibly happy that I made the choice to use Evermoore films' services for my wedding day. It is probably the decision I am most thankful I made throughout the wedding process. I could have easily gone with another company, but I would not have been doing myself a favor. My husband and I are forever grateful to the Evermoore team!

Matt · Married on 10/05/2013

Did a wonderful job capturing the day. The quality of the video is impeccable and the music choice for our highlight video was perfect for us. Very thankful we made the decision to use Evermoore Films services.

Hillary · Married on 08/03/2013

After watching the highlight videos on the Evermoore website I was just amazed with Joshua's work. I cried at every video and I knew that this was the person who could capture the moments that I would cherrish for a life time. When we first got in contact with Joshua it was like talking to an old friend. He was so nice and informative without being overwhelming. We talked often so he could get to know us better and get an idea of what we wanted and how the wedding would work. He also gave us great pointers on how to give speeches, make it through the wedding without the nerves and how to just enjoy our day.

The day of the wedding Joshua was fantastic. He was very professional, kind and worked extremely well with the other vendors. He captured moments I had no idea he did, which shows that he was never in the way. When Joshua did leave I gave him a hug and cried because he was just incredible during the whole wedding process.

When we received our highlight video, my husband and I cried and watched it over and over again. Now we still watch our video at least twice a week and still cry. I love our video and I really enjoyed working with Joshua and would recommend him to everyone who wants to capture those special moments in life.

Sent on 09/24/2013

Evermoore Films's reply:

Thank you Hillary! We are so glad you chose us to capture your beautiful wedding day on video that you and your husband can watch over and over again! We never get tired of seeing two people so much in love become one. :-)

Joni · Married on 06/29/2013

I knew we had to have Evermoore Films shoot our wedding and boy, am I happy we did!
    Not only did they work with a stressed out bride on a blazing hot wedding day (108 degrees), but also with 250+ guests and two professional photographers. I'm not one who loves attention so I loved the fact that I never knew where Josh and his team were located during the ceremony and reception. Watching our highlight video brought tears to my eyes for multiple reasons, but one of the reasons is because they captured the love my husband and I share for each other instead of broadcasting their amazing (and I mean amazing) skills. Sure, they want business like we all do, but their main goal is creating a moving picture so that couples and families can enjoy a glorious day time and time again. Plus, out of town/state guests can enjoy your day if they cannot attend.
    I would recommend Evermoore Films for numerous reasons: 1. Their work is so amazing; everyone who has seen my highlight video thought it was a movie trailer, 2. They work well with photographers (especially Misty Dameron, =) ), 3. Their prices are fair and meet the quality of their fabulous work, 4. They research on what is important to the couple so that each video is unique according to the people, 5. Guests that could not attend the wedding and/or ceremony feel like they were at the celebration by watching the highlight film, 6. Having a professional recording of the ceremony and the highlights of the reception will be treasured forever, and 7. Because the memories created on the wedding day are brought to life in a way I could have never imagined.
    Thank you Evermoore Films! This is something we'll treasure forever!

Sent on 07/27/2013

Evermoore Films's reply:

Thank you Joni, we were so blessed to be a part of your special day and we really appreciate what your sweet note. We are glad you decided to record forever the special moments of your wedding day! :-)

Monica · Married on 04/06/2013

Josh was great. Very professional and personable. He is very talented at what he does!

Sent on 04/17/2013

Evermoore Films's reply:

Thank you Monica! Your wedding day was beautiful and fun and we are blessed to have been a part of it. :-)

Connie · Married on 04/06/2013

I HIGHLY recommend getting a videographer for your wedding. And when you do so, you should book Evermoore films! Well trained and experienced staff. Josh and his crew are incredibly professional. Josh himself was unable to be at our wedding seeing as how we were married in April and that's prime wedding season! Nothing wrong with that though! His staff who filmed our wedding did a fantastic job. I only bring this up so that you know no matter who films your wedding from Evermoore films, you will be in the BEST hands. When we got our video the sound and quality was crisp and perfect. I can not stress enough how important is it to have a videographer. Aside from photos it truly captures all your wedding day and being able to just actually re watch that day is priceless. Having one was our wedding gift from our grandparents who were unable to attend. It's sad they couldn't make it, but their gifting this to us was the best gift we received. If you're worried it'll seem like you have a camera in your face the whole day, trust me. It's the opposite. Their equipment is top quality. They kept a good distance and I was really impressed to see how "close up" a lot of the shots were in the finished product. Trust me when I say it's hands down the best "investment" you'll make. Trust the professionals. A go pro or your cousins cam corder just aren't the same. All in all Evermoore films will not disappoint. I'm one happy bride and our grandparents are even more pleased. They said watching our video made them feel as if they were there.

Sent on 09/22/2014

Evermoore Films's reply:

Thank you Connie, we are so blessed to have been a part of your big day and we are glad to know that you are enjoying your wedding day over and over through video. :-)