Fairy Godmother Reviews

Fairy Godmother 6
Fairy Godmother 7

Becky Pendley · Married on 03/23/2019

Fairy Godmother Company - Colleen & Cassandra

They were so helpful & caring!

Sent on 04/06/2019

Christie Thompson · Married on 02/20/2019

Best ever!

I was 5 weeks out from my event. I called Fairy Godmother and they literally relieved all my stress. Collen is the best and she assigned Sara to work on our event and all I can say is Sara was amazing, talented and ever so creative. I will forever be using Fairy Godmother for all my events.

Sent on 02/20/2019
    Fairy Godmother 8

georgia ann · Married on 02/17/2019

Wowowow!

My husband and I got married Feb 9, 2019 and it was the BEST DAY EVER!!!!!! We felt taken care of (and I know there were many details that were taken care of we don't even realize!). We were able to be much more cool, calm and collected the day of...and imagine this: we were even able to totally relish each moment knowing we were taken care of! Fairy Godmother allowed us to relax and be able to just enjoy the day. I can't imagine having gone through such a huge occasion without them: truly there were so many details to keep track of! Shoutout to Cassandra and Colleen for designing and creating the most special day for us, and for communicating so much the nine months that led up to the big day! We felt it to be the best day OF COURSE because we got to marry eachother...but it certainly didn't hurt that FG and vendors had put in so much hard work to make it a warm, inviting, gorgeous, detailed, customized to the "t", meaningful, unique, fun, and just the most special day! It was a dream to see all our ideas and visions of the day come alive, and FG made them even better. Even more rewarding was hearing from many guests how how welcome/taken care of they felt. It makes me SO happy that our guests felt honored and special on this momentous day. I repeatedly was also told how it was the most beautiful wedding many guests had been to, which was just so sweet and special to hear. Almost all vendors we booked were found by Fairy Godmother: each was simply phenomenal and the definition of professional. Fairy Godmother (not just "any" wedding planner) was the only way we were able to have the wedding and reception we were envisioning... We can only give the highest of recommendations. Truly no other wedding or event planners are as gifted or well-developed as a team, with the tastes and abilities they have. They are the best kept "Valley Secret"! We love you Fairy Godmother! Thank you!

Sent on 04/24/2019
  • Mckenzie

Mckenzie Camp · Married on 02/09/2019

perfect day!

My sister's wedding was amazing. Colleen and her team made it such a beautiful and perfect day. They were fun and made the day stunning and smooth. They took my sister and her husband's vision and really made it the perfect day that reflected them both so well. Highly recommend Fairy Godmother! :)

Sent on 04/11/2019

Jennifer · Married on 05/19/2018

Fairy Godmother... such a fitting name for this company because they make all your wedding dreams come true! We had Cassandra as our day of planner and she freakin’ KILLED IT! She was there 24/7 and made sure everything went absolutely flawlessly! I was totally blown away. If you’re on the fence... DO IT! Thank you so much you guys do all of your hard work!!!

Sent on 05/30/2018
    Fairy Godmother 9
    Fairy Godmother 10
    Fairy Godmother 11
    Fairy Godmother 12
    Fairy Godmother 13

Jennifer · Married on 05/19/2018

I don't have enough good things to say about Fairy Godmother! They completely blew my expectations out of the water! They didn't just help coordinate the wedding, but helped produced it! We had Cassandra and she went above and beyond for us. She was always there when we needed her and stayed on top of everything throughout the day. On top of crazy talent, they are extremely kind people and working with them was super comfortable. WORTH EVERY PENNY! Thank you so much ladies for making all of my wedding dreams come true! <3

Sent on 05/30/2018
    Fairy Godmother 19
    Fairy Godmother 20
    Fairy Godmother 21

Samantha · Married on 04/07/2018

Coleen and Denise are such amazing people inside and out. They are very organized and are with you every step of the way. The whole wedding process was so smooth and easy that there was absolutely no stress!!’ I can not thank them enough for everything they’ve done for my husband and I. As you know the day of the wedding can be chaotic and sometimes overwhelming, they always tried to make sure I’m okay and had a moment to my self whenever I needed it! These two ladies are beautiful inside and out and I would recommend them to any and everyone who need a planner for their big day! You will not forget it, I promise!!!

Sent on 04/09/2018

Fairy Godmother's reply:

Sam, you were a love to work with. You looked so beautiful, like a glamorous 1940's movie star! Thank you for your sweet review! Thank you for trusting us with your very important day.

brookey · Married on 03/31/2018

My husband and I decided to hire Colleen with Fairy Godmother Events after several recommendations from friends and vendors. It was one of our best decisions. Colleen was with us every step of our planning process. She helped with vendor recommendations and created a full timeline for our wedding day. On the day of she did an amazing job of keeping everything on schedule and making sure everything was perfect. Colleen was amazing, incredibly kind and helpful, and our wedding day would not have gone as smooth as it did without her.

Sent on 06/05/2018

Betsy · Married on 03/24/2018

My husband & I want to thank Denise Ferdinand who was our devoted "Fairy Godmother" for our 3/24/18 wedding. She was incredible in all aspects during our 6 months of planning! She took us under her "magical wings" and enabled us to have a 100% stress free and elegant wedding and reception which was a dream come true of us! She set up all our vendors' meetings at which she attended all with us. Denise diligently made sure all vendors' areas met with our approval prior to any billing or payments were to made! Plus, she made many creative and elegant suggestions at these meetings which added to our memorable day! Denise had our wedding day and reception "time line" set up accurately from 8AM to 5PM so as to eliminate any "rushed / stressed feelings" for us! We were able arrive on time without any added stress for our wedding Mass as well as arrival on time to our elegant reception after photos were taken! She was totally magical during both events as well as always "rather unnoticed" but always "behind the scenes" checking to make sure all was running smoothly from A to Z in all aspects of "our wedding day"! After we departed from our 5 hour reception, our wedding party as well as the Riverlakes manager mentioned to us weeks later, that Denise remained behind to make sure that all was finalized as well as "double checked" that all of our wedding gifts were designated properly to where we previously appointed them to be taken according to our contract with Denise. Denise was extremely well -focused and caring for the 6 months of organizing and planning our "dream wedding day"! She sincerely loved seeing the joy on our faces as well as enjoyed observing all our guests (of which we had 122 guests = local as well as from out of state) celebrating with us for our total wedding day from 9AM to 5PM. Honestly, thanks to Denise Ferdinand our "dream come true wedding day" was stress free as well as a 100% beautiful and lasting memory for us!

Sent on 08/12/2018

Tara · Married on 02/03/2018

How can I even begin....? I chose Fairy Godmother Wedding planning to help me out for the day of co-ordination for my wedding. I had chosen them because they have an excellent reputation in the community and they were recommended to me by a number of trusted family members.
    They completely exceeded my already high expectations! My wedding co-ordinator, Sara Elms, was the most amazing person I could have ever imagined to carry out the enormous job she had placed in front of her. She helped me out with details months prior and I could come to her and talk to her about anything and she would take care of it. Just a couple months before the wedding, my fiancé and I had a change of plans for the date, due to unforeseen circumstances, and Sara was completely flexible and changed the plans for our wedding, no questions asked. Then. The day came. My wedding day. Everything from guest troubles to centerpieces to screaming kids, everything was taken care of for me. Any problem that came up that was not anticipated, Sara was there. "Go ask Sara" was my phrase of the day and she handled it and so graciously. I did not see any of the behind the scenes set up because all I had to focus on was getting myself ready and on time to the venue. When I came downstairs, It was like walking into a dream. All the details I had so meticulously planned for months were brought to life, and more beautiful than I even imagined! She set up everything and carried out my vision down to every single detail! It was unreal how amazing everything looked! I cried saying good-bye to her at the end of the night because I did not think I would get by without her there. She was by my side the entire day and I 100% could not have done this day without her there. I will be forever grateful to Sara, she was amazing and I don't know where she hid her magic wand but it at least felt like she had one stashed some where. Yes, you should use Fairy Godmothers....you will emphatically not regret it, I assure you!!

Sent on 02/05/2018
    Fairy Godmother 22
    Fairy Godmother 23

Amanda · Married on 12/01/2017

I had the best wedding experience I could have ever dreamed of using Fairy Godmother! My wedding planner was by my side the entire time and always there to make sure I was staying on track and on budget. I could not have asked for a better team to help plan my special day. Thank you so much!!!

Sent on 12/06/2017

Raquel · Married on 11/18/2017

Planning a wedding (or any other event for that matter) you will need and want Fairy Godmother! I had the pleasure of working with Fairy Godmother Colleen and I've got nothing but great things to say about her. All of our interactions were positive and supportive. Colleen is super sweet and always managed to keep me calm. I cannot thank her and the rest of the Fairy Godmother team enough for everything they did to make sure our wedding day was a magical one! I highly recommend Fairy Godmother!!

Sent on 12/05/2017

Dana · Married on 10/07/2017

The Fairy Godmother Wedding planners executed a spectacular wedding for my son and his groom. From selecting the venue to seeing the last guest home their assistance was invaluable. Colleen has a calming soothing personality; a trait perfectly suited for facilitating a seamless event. We had several last minutes changes; which she and her team coordinated perfectly. The lead designer, Sara worked tirelessly on each detail pulling together every element of the "Rustic Elegant" theme. The evening was amazing and just as we envisioned. The Fairy Godmother Event Company will always be my first choice for Wedding and Event planning!

Sent on 10/21/2017
    Fairy Godmother 24
    Fairy Godmother 25
    Fairy Godmother 26
    Fairy Godmother 27
    Fairy Godmother 28
    Fairy Godmother 29

Shobha · Married on 08/19/2017

Colleen and her team did a fantastic job on my daughter's engagement party at the Bakersfield Marriott at the Convention Center. They were very profession and organized and I would highly recommend them for any of your event planning needs. We really appreciated their flexibility especially due to the fact that we don't live in Bakersfield so everything was a bit far for us to do in person. With her and her team we never felt any challenges with the distance and we had complete peace of mind that they would handle everything. We got rave reviews from all of our guests and none of that would have been possible without the efforts of the Fairy Godmother team and their cooperation with all of our vendors.

Sent on 12/01/2017
  • Tiffany

Tiffany · Married on 06/03/2017

Where dreams become reality

2 years ago I called Fairy Godmother after my engagement because I was completely lost on how to start planning a wedding, this was the best decision I ever made. To date, Colleen and the other fairies have planned my bridal shower, wedding, and just this last weekend baby shower! At every event, all of my dreams came to life. There was no stress or worry on how things would turn out, things stayed on schedule, I was never rushed, the uh-Ohs (like a bridesmaid ripping her dress) are immediately fixed on site, and most importantly I was able to enjoy the day with my family. I walked into a magical event I could not believe was my own. I am so grateful for fairy godmother for making my big life events so very special and near to my heart. I have a soft spot for Colleen that can’t be replaced. So the question is not should you call fairy godmother, it’s why haven’t you called them yet?? It will be the very best decision you make, not just for your wedding but all your precious life events!

Sent on 02/21/2019
    Fairy Godmother 30
    Fairy Godmother 31
    Fairy Godmother 32

Kristina · Married on 05/13/2017

I cannot Express how grateful i am to have Colleen and her fairy godmother team be a part of our special day. She was right on track with everything and so attentive to me and my girls making sure anything and everything was taken care of. She helped calm my nerves and not let me worry about a thing. Also made sure everything was set up as beautiful as it could be. I got married on 3/3/18 and the weather was off and on raining all day, i of course as a bride was stressed about the weather and she assured me that everything would be perfect and it was. Colleen held an umbrella over my head while waiting for pictures just to make sure i wouldn’t get wet. Her and her team are the sweetest most caring people i have ever met! Our day wouldn’t have been so perfect without her. I strongly recommend that if you or someone you know are getting married or having an event that you have a fairy godmother. Everyone deserves to have the perfect day and with the fairy godmother team that is exactly what you will get! Thank you fairy team, we are forever grateful for you♥️♥️♥️

Sent on 03/08/2018

cienna · Married on 02/25/2017

I was a DIY bride and let me tell you every bride needs a fairy godmother. Colleen is not only friendly and personable, but she is great at what she does. She helped me keep in contact with all my vendors, that mean less stress on me through out all the planning. She offers you her advice, her ears and her heart. Everything she does she does it well and with love, which is my exact definition of a fairy god mother. The day of the event I was scrambling to get last minute things done and she came to the rescue and saved the day, not just once but at least three times. I had lost my bridal party gifts that were in tiny boxes, they were personalized necklaces, and she found them! Then I lost a "mother of the Bride" pin that was wrapped up in trash and she found it also, I really didn't think she was going to find that one. She went above and beyond for us in ways I didn't expect. She made sure I ate through out the day and she even got to go food for my groom and I when we went to take our private pictures during cocktail hour. She made sure everything went according to plan and that i was as calm as possible until the very end. I didn't have to worry about a single thing that day, and if I started to she took care of it as if it was never an issue. I can not thank her and Denise enough for what they managed to do for me that day, they truly mad the experience much more enjoyable and stress free.

Sent on 02/28/2017

Leah · Married on 10/15/2016

When my fiancé and I got engaged two years ago, immediately I looked for help planning our day. While I had experience planning events myself, I had no idea what to expect from a wedding coordinator. After my first meeting with Reagan I was able to relax knowing she would do everything possible to make me comfortable with all of the plans. It is important to trust the person who will be having so much control over the biggest day of your life, and I’m glad to say I lucked out with such an incredibly talented woman as my Fairy Godmother. I’ve never met such a dedicated and hardworking individual such as her, who truly cared about my wishes and vision while at the same time was honest and straightforward with me. Our wedding was everything I could have ever asked for thanks to Reagan and Leticia. Because of them we were able to relax and enjoy our wedding day knowing they had everything under control in a professional and upbeat manner. Thank you for everything!

Sent on 10/31/2016

Emily · Married on 09/30/2016

This was the first time I've ever used an event planner so I was very nervous about the whole process. I cannot emphasize enough how fantastic these people are! My fairy, Cassandra, was with me every step of the way with timelines, suggestions, connections, shopping, ideas, you name it!! These people know what they are doing. Not to mention their professionalism and positive attitudes throughout the entire process.

Sent on 10/10/2016

Julissa · Married on 09/29/2016

As a teacher working at a new school district and newly engaged to the love of my life I knew I was going to need the most highly qualified wedding planner to plan my Indian/ American wedding. Many names were recommended to me, and I interviewed several wedding planners. When my fiancé and I met with Colleen at the fabulous Fairy Godmother Cottage, I was very impressed. Colleen took the time to listen to my fiancé’s ideas about his ideal wedding and my input of my ideal wedding. At that same meeting, Colleen was able to combine both of our ideas into our perfect wedding. I knew Colleen and the Fairy Godmother team was equipped to plan my wedding when she spoke with such passion about her work and business. This ensured me that Colleen and her team would be highly dedicated to my special day. During the wedding planning process, I discovered Colleen had a great influence and pull with all vendors locally. With Colleen we saved literally thousands of dollars by having her as our wedding planner. Vendors are more than willing to want to work with the Fairy Godmother team. On the week of my wedding, Colleen was calm and collected and she ensured that we didn’t have any worries either. She made this possible by keeping close communication with us and meeting us as needed. I know that while my husband and I were sleeping Colleen was up late making sure everything was ready for our special day. On the day of the wedding, I thought I would be a “nervous wreck” but I was calm and ready to get the party started. Colleen ensured all the vendors, bridal party, and family was on time with her handy timeline she emailed to them the week of. When our guest arrived they were greeted with the sounds of Mr. Frank Trimble, and the wedding started right on time. Throughout the wedding I heard two things: One, “You look fabulous!” and two, “Your wedding planner is amazing!” Our guest had an amazing time and were thankful for being able to relax during our wedding.Thank you, Kam&Julissa

Sent on 10/12/2016

Rich · Married on 09/17/2016

My name is Rich Wilson. I am an officiant in the Central Valley and this past weekend had the opportunity to work with Reagan and TJ from Fairy Godmother. The wedding was a themed wedding in Sequoia National Park. Reagan found me here at Wedding Wire and carefully put me together with this couple from Southern California, believing that I was the right officiant for this couple. All the way through, Reagan stayed in touch with me and made sure that I had what I needed to do a great job.
    When the wedding day came around, both Reagan and her assistant, TJ, were wonderful. Often, the officiant is left to fend for themselves. That was no so in this case and I was so blessed by it and was immediately grateful for their help and attentiveness. Not only did they do an amazing job of coordinating the wedding for this couple, they were, once again, right there making available to me whatever was needed for me to both do a good job and complete the task. Thanks Reagan! Thanks TJ. Indeed, it was a one of a kind wedding and magical in more ways than one!

Sent on 09/22/2016

Erin · Married on 09/17/2016

My husband (then fiance) and I had no idea what we needed to do in planning our wedding. We had found our location (Wuksachi Lodge in Sequoia National Forest), and we had decided on a theme wedding (Lord of the Rings/Middle Earth). Neither of us had been married before -- or even helped out with the planning of someone's wedding -- and it all seemed a bit overwhelming as we started to research things. Worse, our venue was 5 hours from home, so we couldn't just keep popping in to check things out. Thank God we found Fairy Godmother! Reagan was excited about our theme, and made it all possible, working with us via phone and skype around our schedules, and meeting with us when we drove up to visit the venue. She helped us find our vendors (including a minister who was happy to dress as Gandalf) and organize, plan, and decorate our ceremony and reception spaces. Without her help, there are so many things that would probably have fallen through the cracks -- really critical things! Even more importantly, Reagan (and our fairy godfather, TJ!) made the day of the wedding flow flawlessly! I am a natural worrier, and probably would have run around all day like my hair was on fire, but Reagan and TJ made sure that I could just relax and concentrate on getting dolled up and getting married! They got everyone where they were supposed to be in plenty of time - not the easiest thing because of the unusual location of the ceremony (on a bridge in the woods), and made sure our vendors had what they needed when little unexpected things came up. Our minister even made it a point to tell me later how wonderfully kind, supportive, and professional Reagan and TJ had been towards him, making sure he didn't feel like he was just standing around awkwardly until it was time for the ceremony. We could not be happier with our decision to work with Fairy Godmother to plan and execute our wedding! They made the planning easy and the actual day flawless!!

Sent on 10/19/2016

Colleen and her Fairy Godmother team did an outstanding job at my daughter's wedding at Bakersfield Country Club. Their attention to detail and organization paved the way for an extraordinary wedding and reception. They were exceptional in every way. We are truly grateful!

Sent on 05/25/2016

Mandy · Married on 04/22/2016

Well hello there, my name is Mandy and let's talk about the truely wonderous Fairy Godmothers. I had a vision of "the garden the stories were written in" and I wanted to range from Star Wars to the Little Mermaid blast into Harry Potter all the way over to The Last Unicorn and Pokémon! Cassandra delivered. From the first meeting I knew she was going to be awesome and she is so much more than that. After telling Cassandra all I dreamed and more she set her fairy wings in motion. Venue, flowers, photo booth, terrariums, photographer, music, efficiate and I mean everything! This woman is perfect not to forget the epic team she rolls with. I'm sure my large blended family was "fun" to keep on target but she and her team did so with grace, a smile and humor to match. Simply wonderful. My mother and I got to just sit back and enjoy the day until she passed me to my father for the final walk to my future. Any and all questions got answered, the wind was crazy but no one really cared, too busy having fun! I could sit here for another 3 days and brag about how amazing the Fairy Godmothers are but you should find out yourself. Trust me. My new husband and I are so overwhelming blown away by this experience, thank you!

Sent on 05/02/2016

Andrea · Married on 04/16/2016

Fairy Godmother was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. We just recently got married on April 16th. Our fairy Godmothers Heather. She was just amazing overall! We got along so well and she was the sweetest thing. I was so nervous that i would be a wreck the day of the wedding but it was the complete opposite. She took so much weight off of me. She made sure everyone was where they were suppose to be. She made sure that I had a bite to eat before the ceremony and during the reception. I was just so satisfied and grateful to have her by my side that day!!! Heather thank you again for everything!! We love you and you will always be a big part of the best day of our lives!!!

Sent on 04/27/2016