1722 Olive S, Bakersfield, CA 93301 Map · Phone number

About Vanessa Noel Events

Full service event design and planning firm serving California and beyond. Vanessa Noel Events specializes in imaginative and personalized design for modern couples.

Follow Vanessa Noel Events on

Vanessa Noel Events 1
Vanessa Noel Events 2
Vanessa Noel Events 3

Jessica · Married on 09/15/2018

Vanessa and her team are amazing! From the initial consultation, you can feel how much passion Vanessa has for her work, and how dedicated she is to making all the ideas in your head come to life! She is an amazing designer, creating GORGEOUS spaces for your day, all while adding little customized touches that make it truly yours. Even though we got married at a winery in Washington state, I never felt like the distance to Vanessa’s home base was an issue. She was totally in top of things during the entire process! Vanessa was a blast to work with, and took so much stress out of wedding planning for us. My husband and I were totally blown away when we walked into the reception space for the first time, it was even better than I thought it could be. The whole day was amazing, and a lot of that is due to how good Vanessa is at her job. We love her!

Sent on 10/03/2018
    Vanessa Noel Events 4
    Vanessa Noel Events 5
    Vanessa Noel Events 6
  • Mona

Mona · Married on 08/11/2018

Vanessa is a dream maker who means business. When we first decided that we wanted to get married in San Luis Obispo, we started looking and talking to vendors in the area to get a feel for our options. Each and every vendor we spoke with recommended Vanessa without hesitation. Let me tell you, I am so glad that we worked with VNE for our wedding. My husband and I have very hectic and demanding work lives, and we knew we couldnt handle the stress of putting on a wedding ourselves (especially while living 3 hours out of town). Vanessa visited us at our home, spent time to understand what each one of us wanted etc., and went to work. From there, she assembled the most incredible team of vendors who works together in this magical, flawless fashion. She put up with my spur of the moment ideas and handled all my panic mode questions with ease and wasn't afraid to step in and assert a decision (very important when you can be indecisive like my husband and I). She absolutely killed it for our rehearsal dinner (my mother in law contracted her as well), but WOW-- our wedding was something out of a magazine. Vanessa and her team made my wedding weekend as stress free as possible, and they coordinated one of the most beautiful set ups i've ever seen. Our family and friends are still raving that it was one of their favorite and well done weddings they have ever been to, and I can only thank Vanessa for that. (pictures to come!). One piece of advice I would give future brides is-- Vanessa knows what she is doing. Don't be afraid to explain to her things that make your relationship special that would be meaningful to you or your guests. We did that, and asked that she have fun with it. She did, and she didn't disappoint. Thank you thank you thank you!

Sent on 08/22/2018

Erin · Married on 09/16/2017

Vanessa was far and away one of the best decisions we made when it came to planning our wedding! Her energy and positive attitude is infectious and we knew from our first chat with her that she was exactly what we needed. She is incredibly professional, knowledgeable, and patient while also being an absolute blast to be around. Those final few months of planning can be stressful and daunting, but having Vanessa on our team allowed us to relax and focus on the important things. She came highly recommended by our venue, photographer, and pretty much everyone we spoke to and her reputation proceeds her. Looking back on our wedding weekend, my husband and I are always blown away by how smooth everything went - no issues or challenges and the day seemed to flow seamlessly. In hindsight, we know it is all thanks to Vanessa and her team who truly brought our vision to life and then some, while smoothing over every little detail! We gave her the demanding task of a 25 person bridal party - with some unruly boys - and she handled it with ease (and fun!). She has an amazing eye for details and is so gifted in this field - truly worth every penny!

Sent on 10/10/2017

Vanessa Noel Events FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 150.00
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 3

• Captivating Videography
    Captivating Videography Wedding Videographers

Vanessa was great to work with as a wedding professional and boy does she know her stuff! She made the day flow smoothly for the vendors and never forgot the small details. She was REALLY easy to contact when I needed her the day of and before the wedding. That is what I really appreciated about her most; not to mention she is just a fun person in general. We wouldn't pass up an opportunity to work with her in the future.

• Derek Lapsley Photographer
    Derek Lapsley Photographer Wedding Photographers

Everyone was a blast to work with and kept things running smoothly throughout the entire wedding day. Highly recommended!

• Anna Delores Photography
    Anna Delores Photography Wedding Photographers

Vanessa Noel Events is an INCREDIBLE event planning specialist. Founder Vanessa Vierra is undeniably and fantastically talented, and her personal, custom touches to any wedding are simply stellar. Her taste is impeccable and she's a joy to work with! I strongly recommend and endorse Vanessa Noel Events for ANY wedding -- her style and attention to detail are flawless.

• 1722 Olive S Bakersfield, 93301 See on map