1722 Olive St,, Bakersfield, CA 93301 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Vanessa Noel Events

Full service event design and planning firm serving California and beyond. Vanessa Noel Events specializes in imaginative and personalized design for modern couples.

Follow Vanessa Noel Events on

Other couples have also viewed

• Blu Events Planning & Design
0e12656ee5193a86 1418145440339 christiannetaylorcourtneyaaronweddingresortphoto

27 Reviews for Vanessa Noel Events

• Caroline

Caroline W. · Married on 05/30/2020

Hands down, the best person to work to make your wedding day everything you dreamed of!

This review is long overdue, but I absolutely cannot say enough positive things about Vanessa and her team at Vanessa Noel Events. My number one goal with a wedding planner was to be able to show up to my wedding day, and not worry about one thing. I wanted to have someone that I felt totally confident handing over 100% control so I could be fully present with the guests and my husband, and soak up every minute of that precious day. Our wedding was planned for May, 2020...but when March rolled around and the pandemic hit, all of that had to be rearranged. It was an incredibly stressful situation to set aside the dreams of what our wedding day looked like. There was definitely grieving involved as well. However, Vanessa was there with us every step of the way to reimagine and readjust our day as needed. In the end we had a very intimate wedding in August, and event amongst the pandemic it was everything we hoped it would be. Vanessa seamlessly handled our vendors, helped me hone in on our wedding decor/vibe, made sure every detail was in order for the day and most importantly...I didn't have to think about anything other than enjoying myself on my wedding. So, if you're looking for a wedding planner with impeccable taste, amazing vendor recs, ninja-like organization skills and just is an overall #girlboss....look no further than Vanessa Noel Events

Sent on 01/30/2021

Jessica · Married on 09/15/2018

Vanessa and her team are amazing! From the initial consultation, you can feel how much passion Vanessa has for her work, and how dedicated she is to making all the ideas in your head come to life! She is an amazing designer, creating GORGEOUS spaces for your day, all while adding little customized touches that make it truly yours. Even though we got married at a winery in Washington state, I never felt like the distance to Vanessa’s home base was an issue. She was totally in top of things during the entire process! Vanessa was a blast to work with, and took so much stress out of wedding planning for us. My husband and I were totally blown away when we walked into the reception space for the first time, it was even better than I thought it could be. The whole day was amazing, and a lot of that is due to how good Vanessa is at her job. We love her!

Sent on 10/03/2018
  • Mona

Mona · Married on 08/11/2018

Vanessa is a dream maker who means business. When we first decided that we wanted to get married in San Luis Obispo, we started looking and talking to vendors in the area to get a feel for our options. Each and every vendor we spoke with recommended Vanessa without hesitation. Let me tell you, I am so glad that we worked with VNE for our wedding. My husband and I have very hectic and demanding work lives, and we knew we couldnt handle the stress of putting on a wedding ourselves (especially while living 3 hours out of town). Vanessa visited us at our home, spent time to understand what each one of us wanted etc., and went to work. From there, she assembled the most incredible team of vendors who works together in this magical, flawless fashion. She put up with my spur of the moment ideas and handled all my panic mode questions with ease and wasn't afraid to step in and assert a decision (very important when you can be indecisive like my husband and I). She absolutely killed it for our rehearsal dinner (my mother in law contracted her as well), but WOW-- our wedding was something out of a magazine. Vanessa and her team made my wedding weekend as stress free as possible, and they coordinated one of the most beautiful set ups i've ever seen. Our family and friends are still raving that it was one of their favorite and well done weddings they have ever been to, and I can only thank Vanessa for that. (pictures to come!). One piece of advice I would give future brides is-- Vanessa knows what she is doing. Don't be afraid to explain to her things that make your relationship special that would be meaningful to you or your guests. We did that, and asked that she have fun with it. She did, and she didn't disappoint. Thank you thank you thank you!

Sent on 08/22/2018

Vanessa Noel Events FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 150.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

1 Real Wedding

• Captivating Videography Wedding Videographers

Vanessa was great to work with as a wedding professional and boy does she know her stuff! She made the day flow smoothly for the vendors and never forgot the small details. She was REALLY easy to contact when I needed her the day of and before the wedding. That is what I really appreciated about her most; not to mention she is just a fun person in general. We wouldn't pass up an opportunity to work with her in the future.

• Derek Lapsley Photographer Wedding Photographers

Everyone was a blast to work with and kept things running smoothly throughout the entire wedding day. Highly recommended!

• Anna Delores Photography Wedding Photographers

Vanessa Noel Events is an INCREDIBLE event planning specialist. Founder Vanessa Vierra is undeniably and fantastically talented, and her personal, custom touches to any wedding are simply stellar. Her taste is impeccable and she's a joy to work with! I strongly recommend and endorse Vanessa Noel Events for ANY wedding -- her style and attention to detail are flawless.

• 1722 Olive St, Bakersfield, CA, 93301 See on map
    Location of (Vanessa Noel Events)