251 W. Chennault Ave., Clovis, CA 93611 Map · Phone number

About Derek Lapsley Photographer

Hello there!

As a child, photography was never something I dreamed of doing as a career, I wanted to fly airplanes. I soon found out that since I was partially colored blind that would never happen professionally. Then graduating from University with a degree in Civil Engineering seemed far from "artistic" but somewhere along the way I picked up a camera. I was hooked.

There’s not a moment that goes by that makes me think I should be doing something else with my life. I love the personal connection to people this path has brought me and the endless memories that I'm able to provide through my work. This is me. This is what I do. I’m a wedding photographer. I’m proud of it, I cherish it, and I respect it.

That's a little about me... now tell me your story!

Derek Lapsley

Derek Lapsley Photographer 1
  • Amber

Amber Treadwell · Married on 10/16/2018

Amazing photos

We eloped to Sequoia National Park and Derek captured our wedding. He is great! I would definitely recommend him. 5 stars without a doubt!

Nathan · Married on 07/24/2018

We chose Derek Lapsley as our wedding photographer in Sequoia National Park. Our photos we received were incredible and exceeded all our expectations. We're overwhelmed with all the compliments on how amazing our photos were. We had a very small wedding and it was important to us to be able to share our experience with friends and families. Derek was phenomenal to work with. Our wedding was amazing and we felt so comfortable and had a lot of fun taking photos with Derek! Thanks again for everything!

Derek Lapsley Photographer 2

Julia · Married on 11/25/2017

Derek was an absolute joy to work with! He captured our engagement and wedding SO perfectly. I would HIGHLY recommend him.

Derek Lapsley Photographer FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,950.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Negatives, Proofs, Save the Date
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Negatives, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Proofs

• The Social Spree
    The Social Spree Wedding Planners

Derek is one sharp cookie! He is passionate about his craft and has a super creative eye for any style shoot. He is a breeze to work with in weddings, professional headshots, and special events. If you want to bring all the feelings and personalities out of your photos...Derek is your guy!

• Panoche Creek River Ranch
    Panoche Creek River Ranch Barn & Farm Weddings

We just LOVE working with Derek! His creative eye and one of a kind style are qualities you just can't beat. Top notch options for print, great turnaround time on images, and just an overall pleasure to work with. Highly recommend hiring him for any event!

• Eclectic Affairs
    Eclectic Affairs Wedding Planners

We had the pleasure of working with Derek and his team at Wolf Lakes over the Summer. They captured every detail you could want and the true personalities of the couple they were shooting. Their great attitudes and professionalism made it a fun experience for everyone. The photos are phenomenal! I would highly recommend Derek and his team for your wedding.

• 251 W. Chennault Ave. Clovis, CA 93611 See on map