1828 East Frederick Ave, Fresno, CA 93720 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 33
  • Real Weddings 2

About Eclectic Affairs

There are an astounding amount of details involved in planning an event, even one with a few guests. Let our team of experienced professional creatives take care of the tasks of the event and leave you to the enjoyment of it. We have experience in full event planning ranging from dinner parties to conferences with hundreds of attendees. We take great pride in our customer service as well as the personal relationships we develop with every client and vendor we do business with. Please visit our package listing on our website to see examples of the services we offer. We will provide you with a realistic budget and honest opinions on the style and size of the event you wish to see in the end. We believe that every client deserves to experience an event they will never forget on the budget they signed up for. We have enjoyed over a decade of creating amazing events for our clients throughout California. Please contact us for a complimentary consultation for any event you envision.

Follow Eclectic Affairs on

Eclectic Affairs 3
Eclectic Affairs 4
Eclectic Affairs 5

Angela Hill-Crim · Married on 11/02/2019

Truly excellent and highly recommend

Laura worked with me as my Day-of coordinator for my wedding. She communicated regularly with me before that though, and was always prompt when scheduling phone calls with me and called right on time. Just talking to her on the phone gave me a good feeling that she is super organized and on top of everything, and on the day of our wedding she and her staff showed up on time, talked with me about what the final details of the day were to be, and executed everything perfectly. Our wedding day looked like just what I'd hoped for and everything went as smoothly as possible. Laura and her staff were a pleasure to work with and she really does know her stuff, can't recommend her enough!

Sent on 11/09/2019

Anshu Raina · Married on 06/16/2019

Wonderful and Awesome

Working with Laura felt like a family member who was a planner for our baby shower. It was so nicely decorated and well executed according to the plan.

Eclectic Affairs 6
    Sent on 06/18/2019

Eclectic Affairs's reply:

Thank you Anshu for allowing us to create this very special occasion with you. I really enjoyed spending time with everyone during the event as well. We wish you both the very best!

Christina Montano · Married on 06/08/2019

Priceless Service!

I had an out of town wedding. I knew I needed help from a wedding coordinator. In addition, my fiance was in the hospital for the majority of the time trying to put our wedding together. Laura and her team were amazing! I had so much on my plate and she coordinated everything and eased my mind. Responsiveness and communication was excellent! There is absolutely no way we would have had the beautiful wedding we did without their help! I cannot express in words the gratitude we have for making our dream day become a reality!! Truly priceless.

Sent on 06/19/2019

Eclectic Affairs's reply:

Our entire staff really wanted to make sure that you guys had a beautiful day that you could relax and enjoy. It was truly a pleasure to get to know the two of you and to share in what was a very special and beautiful day. The two of you are really a testament to what it means to love.

Eclectic Affairs FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1,500.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 2200
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 2,700.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 70.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

Real Weddings

• Simple Joie Photography
    Simple Joie Photography Wedding Photographers

Omg, who is this woman and how does she do it?!! Laura is amazing to work with and so on top of it when it comes down to the details that she leaves no stone unturned. Every bride walks into the process saying "this is my first time" and "I'm not sure where to start" and whether you just need her on your wedding day or you want her to hold your hand through the whole process, Laura will make sure that you get your dream wedding. Everytime I work with Laura, even as a photography vendor, I feel taken care of and I can't stress enough how great that feels that your planner is taking care of you, your guests, and the vendors! I love working with Laura and highly recommend her to any couple looking to make their dreams come true!

• Derek Lapsley Photographer
    Derek Lapsley Photographer Wedding Photographers

Laura is a wonderful vendor to work with. You don't have to worry about falling behind schedule with her around. Highly recommended!

• Keith Hartman Photography
    Keith Hartman Photography Wedding Photographers

Laura is such a joy to work with. She has a talent for keeping things moving in the right direction with a warm smile. She gets everything done without being rude or pushy. This helped to keep the mood of the wedding day fun. To have her at your wedding as your advocate calmly taking stress of the Bride with all of the moving parts to a wedding, priceless. Our Bride told us she was amazing... and we agree. We can't wait to work with her again. Thanks Laura Warmest regards Keith & Paula

• 1828 East Frederick Ave Fresno, California, 93720 See on map