Eclectic Affairs Reviews

18 | Fresno, CA

18 Reviews for Eclectic Affairs

Nicole · Married on 05/26/2018

Laura was an incredible planner! There were two times that we had to pare down the budget and she found a way, miraculously, to do that. She responds quickly, works well in emergencies, handles delicate family situations, communicates very well with the bride and any delegates the bride has chosen. Laura made our event so beautiful and the team she brought in for day of was fantastic. I was the bride and I don't know how our day could've been so perfect without her. Laura found the most amazing venue that hit all the notes I'd told her were important to me, she made the whole weekend amazing.

Natalie · Married on 10/07/2017

Laura was fabulous! My day ran so smoothly because of her.. I enjoyed my day and sipped champagne!

Sent on 10/21/2017

Eclectic Affairs's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words, we loved working with you! It was a beautiful bling day with all of you.

Cristina · Married on 06/03/2017

Laura was so absolutely wonderful throughout my entire wedding planning process. She offers great advice, does exactly as you ask her, and if you say you want things a different way from what she suggests, she is extremely supportive. The day of my wedding I felt very comfortable and knew that things would get handled (I have a Type A personality and I TRUSTED her with EVERYTHING!) She also offers a wonderful software that helps you better plan your wedding and keep everything organized. Loved that perk and her service. Book her now!

Latoya · Married on 04/29/2017

Laura is by far the best wedding coordinator available. Her professionalism and responsiveness is incredible! We had the wedding of our dreams because of how knowledgeable Laura was about coordinating wedding events!

Nia · Married on 04/22/2017

Laura and her team were amazing! She made my life less stressful before, during, and after our big day. She had wonderful recommendations for vendors and made sure we stayed within our budget. We got married at my father -in-law's home so we had to order and bring in everything. She did a great job at organizing all the vendors. She and her staff did an amazing job setting up and decorating the day of the wedding. I always wanted a semi circle ceremony and they made sure it happened (which was a difficult design since we had over 315 guest). Another reason why Laura was amazing was the fact that I had custom ordered desserts that needed to be picked up the day of the wedding so Laura had her staff pick them up and set up the entire dessert table so I wouldn't have to worry about it. It looked amazing! Laura also fixed any problem that happened on our big day. The bartender had a few mishaps during the wedding but Laura was on top of it. They ran out of soda water and the keg bar wasn't working properly early in the night, but I never knew there was a problem until after the wedding because Laura and her staff fixed both problems in a flash. We even had Laura and her team come the day after our wedding to pick up/organize the venue so we didn't have to, which allowed me and my husband to sleep in and relax on our first full day as a married couple. Laura made my life and the life of my wedding party and family so much easier throughout the entire wedding process.

Jaylen · Married on 03/25/2017

Laura was phenomenal at her job. She was able to alleviate stress from out wedding. I would highly recommended hiring Laura as your wedding coordinator!

Claudia · Married on 11/05/2016

Laura is great to work with, very resourceful. She transformed our reception site into the most amazing, romantic scene. All my guests are still raving about it. I highly recommend Eclectic Affairs!

Sent on 11/18/2016

Eclectic Affairs's reply:

Thank you Claudia, it was a pleasure!

Kristin · Married on 10/15/2016

There are no words to describe how amazing Laura was in helping plan our wedding. With a backyard wedding, a blank canvas and a guest list of 250 people. Laura completely transformed the site. We still get raves about our wedding and how beautiful it was! Wedding planning is very stressful and Laura made it feel so effortless. I couldn't have done any of it without her! She went above and beyond for us. Highly recommend Laura and Eclectic Affairs for any wedding planning needs!

Mark & Logan · Married on 04/16/2016

Laura was a life-saver in planning and executing our backyard wedding. We didn't have an opinion on a lot of things that brides usually have strong opinions about, but Laura helped guide us and figure it all out. She was beyond helpful, incredibly patient, and the end result was gorgeous. Our wedding day completely exceeded our expectations, and we know Laura had a lot to do with that. Not only did she assist with the planning of the wedding, but she was there on the day of the wedding to make sure the event stayed on schedule and to help put out any potential "crisis situations". Our wedding was very non-traditional and at no point did she try and make us do something we didn't want to do. She was very supportive of what we wanted and helped us bring our ideal wedding to life. If we ever need to plan an event again, we'll definitely be getting Laura. She goes above and beyond.

Colleen · Married on 10/10/2015

Laura is simply amazing. So nice to see someone make me feel so at ease and she truly cares! I hired Laura for decorating and cleanup of all my decor. Best $$ I could have spent..she did so much more!

Elvira · Married on 09/26/2015

Laura went above and beyond in planning my wedding. She's a fun person to be around and very honest when it came to my over the top unrealistic suggestions lol..which I appreciated!! I knew as soon as I met her that we would work great together! I have already recommended her to a friend and will continue to do so! She is the BEST when it comes to price - I couldn't have picked a better planner!! Thanks for everything Laura!

Shannon · Married on 09/05/2015

I used Eclectic Affairs for my wedding day of coordination on 9-5-15. Laura and her team exceeded my expectations! Laura was always quick to respond and ready to lend a helping hand. Planning a wedding can get really stressful at times and Laura definitely took a lot of the stress off of me. I was over the moon when I arrived at the venue to see all my details come to life. All of my decor ideas were better than I imagined thanks to Laura and her team putting everything in it's place. Many of my guests said "it was the best wedding they have ever been to!" My big day could not have come to life without Laura and her team. Not only that but she kept the flow of the wedding on time and smooth. Ryan and I would like to say a HUGE thank you for all your help and hard work. We will never forget how wonderful our wedding day was.

Sent on 09/29/2015

Eclectic Affairs's reply:

We were so happy to be part of such a beautiful day with such wonderful clients and families. Thank you for sharing the day with us, it was so special. We truly love what we do!

Blanca · Married on 08/29/2015

Laura was Awesome! She helped us in so many ways, I don't know what we would've done without her.

Carolyn · Married on 07/20/2013

The day couldn't have gone any better!!!

• I

Linda · Married on 07/16/2011

Laura has a creative sense of what it takes to make a special occaision "SPECIAL". Laura pays great attention to detail and always goes above and beyond, to please her clients. She is professional, courteous and can be counted on to not only meet, but exceed your expectations. I highly recommend her services to anyone who wants the experience and quality of a first class event coordinator. Thanks again Laura for an awesome day!

Melissa · Married on 03/27/2010

I was a DIY bride, trying to do EVERYTHING by myself and not wanting to bother anybody for help. As my wedding date approached I started to panic and worry how I was going to get everything done and still be a bride. Enter Laura Ferrick at Eclectic Affairs, who made lists of what I needed to do (relax, sleep, etc) and what I needed to let HER do for me! She organized all the decorations, finished the escort cards I had started, contacted my venue for last minute details, and did a million other things to make the day perfect. She literally took the weight of the world off my shoulders! Because of Laura, I had a beautiful wedding and reception and I am forever grateful.

Julie · Married on 10/17/2009

I had the best experience with Laura of Eclectic Affairs! I was busy planning our wedding on my own and getting nowhere fast. Laura had mentioned to my mom that she was and event planner and would be happy to help me with some ideas. We set up a time to meet, and Laura showed up with a binder for me, as well as tons of ideas and a schedule to help tackle planning. I knew right then and there that she was the one! :) We had a venue booked within days, planning well under way for a gorgeous winter wedding. Unfortunately, after only a few shorts months of planning, everything came crashing down and we had to move our wedding date, the venue, change the theme, the whole caboodle! Laura was so patient and full of information. We easily transitioned to a gorgeous fall wedding! She was always readily available, I could count on her to make any appointment we scheduled. It was truly a fun experience. No wedding is complete without a disaster, and let me tell you, our venue really dropped the ball the day before our wedding. Laura and her team were right there to fix the problem. They made sure that everything went perfectly. My wedding day was definitely a success, and without Laura and Eclectic Affairs, I am quite sure it would not have been so enjoyable! I highly recommend her for any event planning needs. She's amazing!

Margo · event on: 09/27/2014

We had a farewell party for our director/pastor and Laura provided a wonderful service to us. She met our needs in ways greater than we could imagine. The service was outstanding and warm, and the food and even the beverage was raved about!