Simply Chic Events

Paso Robles, CA View map Visit website
$2,500 Package Price

$2,500 Package Price

With over 30 years of wedding planning experience Simply Shabby Chic Rentals and Events can help bring your dream wedding to life. We offer services from full service planning to day of coordinating or just needing heping in styling your wedding. No budget is too small for us. Give us a call and let us help you plan your speicial event.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$2,000

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2,500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$3,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$75

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Stephanie Married on 03/05/2016
    Irma had my wedding extremely organized & planned. It was a beautiful event that couldn't have been Any smoother, without the expertise of Irma. Even with the rain, Irma had my wedding put together and gorgeous. Without a doubt Id recommend her a 1,000 times over.
    Rachel Married on 09/19/2015
    Irma was amazing to work with! The moment I meet her I knew I was in good hands.
    We did two run throughs at my venue and those were my favorite days because I was able to bounce ideas off of her. She was great at making me feel calm about my wedding day. During the whole wedding planning process, she was great checking in with me, connecting with all my vendors to make everyone was on the same page, and she created a great day-of timeline. There were a few hiccups the week of my wedding and I called Irma in a panic to tell her the news. She reassured that she would fix it and she did! Without a hesitation, she knew exactly what to do to alleviate the issue. She was fantastic.
    Furthermore, she is a great advocate for her bride. A few of my rentals did not get delivered and even though my wedding is over Irma is calling them to help me get a refund.
    I am so happy to hired Irma for my wedding. I couldn't have done it without her! #stellardreamteam
    Trina Married on 05/29/2015
    Irma has gone so far past our expectations for our day of wedding coordinator. She has helped to make sure every detail was thought of and well planned. But the best part is that anytime I am feeling overwhelmed I can call her and she always seems to put me at ease, knowing she wants our day as perfect as we do. We are located on the central coast, having our wedding in Paso Robles, and Irma is located in Bakersfield yet everything has gone so smoothly its like she was here on the coast with us. I am so happy we chose Irma, she has been a life saver!!!! I know I will walk down the aisle knowing everything will go smoothly.

Snapstation Events Snapstation Events Photo Booths

I have had the privilege of working with Irma at Shabby Chic Rentals and Events and she is truly a pleasure to work with. Irma's attention to detail is amazing and her follow up is on-point. Any question I have had regarding an event was answered immediately. She is easily accessible and creates perfect communication between vendors and the wedding couple.

Rev. Kindra, Wedding Officiant Rev. Kindra, Wedding Officiant Wedding Officiants

Irma at Simply Shabby Chic has never left me disappointed when I've officiated a wedding. I always think, "This event is beautiful!" Whether she is helping a couple execute their plans and vision, or putting one together for them with their simple input, she does an amazing job. I happily recommend Simply Shabby Chic to anyone that needs an event coordinator, start to finish or even just a day of.

3261 Waterview Dr Paso Robles, CA, 93446
6612052978
Location of (Simply Chic Events)

Other vendors in Santa Barbara for your wedding