2708 Mckaye Court, Bakersfield, CA 93311 Map · Phone number

About Simply Chic Rentals and Events

With over 30 years of wedding planning experience Simply Shabby Chic Rentals and Events can help bring your dream wedding to life. We offer services from full service planning to day of coordinating or just needing heping in styling your wedding. No budget is too small for us. Give us a call and let us help you plan your speicial event.

Follow Simply Chic Rentals and Events on

theresawoonerphotography7y2a0544low
theresawoonerphotography7y2a0770low
theresawoonerphotography7y2a0862low
Simply Chic Rentals and Events
Boho style wedding.  Very hip bridesmaids wearing black jumpsuits, with maid of honor wearing a hat....
Boho style wedding. Very hip bridesmaids wearing black jumpsuits, with maid of honor wearing a hat....
theresawoonerphotography7y2a0948low
Paige & Thomas
img 6321 51 638708

4 Reviews for Simply Chic Rentals and Events

stephanie · Married on 03/05/2016

Irma had my wedding extremely organized & planned. It was a beautiful event that couldn't have been Any smoother, without the expertise of Irma. Even with the rain, Irma had my wedding put together and gorgeous. Without a doubt Id recommend her a 1,000 times over.

Sent on 03/08/2016

Rachel · Married on 09/19/2015

Irma was amazing to work with! The moment I meet her I knew I was in good hands.
    We did two run throughs at my venue and those were my favorite days because I was able to bounce ideas off of her. She was great at making me feel calm about my wedding day. During the whole wedding planning process, she was great checking in with me, connecting with all my vendors to make everyone was on the same page, and she created a great day-of timeline. There were a few hiccups the week of my wedding and I called Irma in a panic to tell her the news. She reassured that she would fix it and she did! Without a hesitation, she knew exactly what to do to alleviate the issue. She was fantastic.
    Furthermore, she is a great advocate for her bride. A few of my rentals did not get delivered and even though my wedding is over Irma is calling them to help me get a refund.
    I am so happy to hired Irma for my wedding. I couldn't have done it without her! #stellardreamteam

Sent on 10/28/2015

Trina · Married on 05/29/2015

Irma has gone so far past our expectations for our day of wedding coordinator. She has helped to make sure every detail was thought of and well planned. But the best part is that anytime I am feeling overwhelmed I can call her and she always seems to put me at ease, knowing she wants our day as perfect as we do. We are located on the central coast, having our wedding in Paso Robles, and Irma is located in Bakersfield yet everything has gone so smoothly its like she was here on the coast with us. I am so happy we chose Irma, she has been a life saver!!!! I know I will walk down the aisle knowing everything will go smoothly.

Sent on 05/01/2015

Simply Chic Rentals and Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 2,000.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 3,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 75.00
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • How many planners are on your team? 4

• Snapstation Events
    Snapstation Events Photo Booths

I have had the privilege of working with Irma at Shabby Chic Rentals and Events and she is truly a pleasure to work with. Irma's attention to detail is amazing and her follow up is on-point. Any question I have had regarding an event was answered immediately. She is easily accessible and creates perfect communication between vendors and the wedding couple.

• Rev. Kindra, Wedding Officiant
    Rev. Kindra, Wedding Officiant Wedding Officiants

Irma at Simply Shabby Chic has never left me disappointed when I've officiated a wedding. I always think, "This event is beautiful!" Whether she is helping a couple execute their plans and vision, or putting one together for them with their simple input, she does an amazing job. I happily recommend Simply Shabby Chic to anyone that needs an event coordinator, start to finish or even just a day of.

• 2708 Mckaye Court Bakersfield, 93311 See on map