Simply Chic Events Reviews

Bakersfield, CA
Rating 5.0 out of 5, 4 Reviews
View more information

Stephanie Married on 03/05/2016
    Irma had my wedding extremely organized & planned. It was a beautiful event that couldn't have been Any smoother, without the expertise of Irma. Even with the rain, Irma had my wedding put together and gorgeous. Without a doubt Id recommend her a 1,000 times over.
    Rachel Married on 09/19/2015
    Irma was amazing to work with! The moment I meet her I knew I was in good hands.
    We did two run throughs at my venue and those were my favorite days because I was able to bounce ideas off of her. She was great at making me feel calm about my wedding day. During the whole wedding planning process, she was great checking in with me, connecting with all my vendors to make everyone was on the same page, and she created a great day-of timeline. There were a few hiccups the week of my wedding and I called Irma in a panic to tell her the news. She reassured that she would fix it and she did! Without a hesitation, she knew exactly what to do to alleviate the issue. She was fantastic.
    Furthermore, she is a great advocate for her bride. A few of my rentals did not get delivered and even though my wedding is over Irma is calling them to help me get a refund.
    I am so happy to hired Irma for my wedding. I couldn't have done it without her! #stellardreamteam
    Trina Married on 05/29/2015
    Irma has gone so far past our expectations for our day of wedding coordinator. She has helped to make sure every detail was thought of and well planned. But the best part is that anytime I am feeling overwhelmed I can call her and she always seems to put me at ease, knowing she wants our day as perfect as we do. We are located on the central coast, having our wedding in Paso Robles, and Irma is located in Bakersfield yet everything has gone so smoothly its like she was here on the coast with us. I am so happy we chose Irma, she has been a life saver!!!! I know I will walk down the aisle knowing everything will go smoothly.
  • User2156813 2+ years ago
    Amazing planner, my wedding was perfect, stress free and beautiful. Irma made sure every detail was as I had envisioned . She goes above and beyond to return phones calls, deal with vendors and cater to our guest on wedding day. I highly recommend Simply Shabby Chic for all your wedding or event planning needs.