Madeleine's Bridal Boutique

Clovis, CA View map

Madeleine’s Bridal Boutique is an upscale bridal boutique in Clovis, California. Madeleine's was established in 1954, meaning those awaiting their nuptials can rest safe in the hands of experienced professionals. Their stock is continually updated with the latest styles from a carefully curated group of designers known for elegant tailoring and quality materials. Madeleine’s Bridal Boutique places a premium on its customer service, providing samples in a wide range of sizes, and presenting a vast choice of gowns and tuxedos for all members of the wedding party. The expert staff is ready to help and advise on any detail no matter how big or small.

Madeleine’s Bridal Boutique proposes a range of services for customers seeking the perfect wedding look. From bridal gowns, social occasion dresses, formal wear for the men, attire for the entire wedding party, plus more.

• Woman-owned

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$1,000 - $2,499
$2,500 - $3,999

What are your price ranges for full-priced suits and tuxedos?

$200 - $499

What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals?

$100 - $199
$200 - $299

How do you price dress alterations?

By Piece

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Groomsmen
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom
Ring Bearers

Which of the following services do you provide?

Alterations
Appointments Only
Cleaning
Full Customization
Preservation
Sample Sales
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Tuxedo Rentals
Tuxedos
Undergarments
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

6-8 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Seasonally

What is your return policy?

Final Sales

4.1
  • Jenny
    Jenny V. Married on 07/11/2021

I Said Yes to the Dress!

*Wedding on 7/11/21*

I went to a few different bridal stores in Fresno and was pleasantly surprised with the selection at all of them. But ultimately, I found my dream dress at Madeleine’s bridal boutique in Clovis. It was a beautifully made Kenneth Winston gown at a price that I felt was fair and reasonable for the quality of the dress. My bridesmaids also got their Watters bridesmaids dresses at Madeleine’s and Jordan was very helpful in helping us pick the style that looked best on all of the ladies as well as what colors would go best together (I had 3 different shades of blue). Myself and about half of my bridesmaids did alterations at Madeleine’s as well and it was nice to keep things all under one roof instead of having to run around town with our dresses. Our dresses came in with many months to spare. I loved being a Madeleine's bride and will treasure my dress forever.
  • Angelica
    Angelica A. Married on 09/12/2020

Good Selection

Good selection for my price point and nice service.
  • Danielle
    Danielle M. Married on 05/04/2020

Amazing service and all around experience!

Sherri and the other lovely ladies that work at Madeleine's were AMAZING!! They were very helpful in narrowing down the dress styles I liked, being understanding of my taste and wedding theme/colors, and helped me find the absolutely perfect dress. Not to mention, they made this by far the most fun and relaxing thing I have done while wedding planning. They are even helping customize the dress to be what I want, which is rare to find! They were so helpful throughout the whole process, and I would go back to them in a heartbeat! I'm telling everyone I know who gets married from now on to come here first for the amazing service! Go to Madeleine's, you will love it!!

Real Weddings

• Andrew & Yessica
    22 photos · 03/19/2016

Deals

Madeleine's Bridal Boutique 1
Exclusive

457 Pollasky Ave Old Town Clovis Clovis, CA, 93612

By Appointment
Location of (Madeleine's Bridal Boutique)

Other vendors in Fresno for your wedding