Madeleine's Bridal Boutique Reviews

32 | Clovis, CA

32 Reviews for Madeleine's Bridal Boutique

• Danielle

Danielle Marklund · Married on 05/04/2020

Amazing service and all around experience!

Sherri and the other lovely ladies that work at Madeleine's were AMAZING!! They were very helpful in narrowing down the dress styles I liked, being understanding of my taste and wedding theme/colors, and helped me find the absolutely perfect dress. Not to mention, they made this by far the most fun and relaxing thing I have done while wedding planning. They are even helping customize the dress to be what I want, which is rare to find! They were so helpful throughout the whole process, and I would go back to them in a heartbeat! I'm telling everyone I know who gets married from now on to come here first for the amazing service! Go to Madeleine's, you will love it!!

Sent on 06/26/2019

Elaine Gutierrez · Married on 01/11/2020

Amazing and totally awesome

The ladies there are AMAZING AND AWESOME! It was the best experience for myself and my family!! They went way beyond any expectations, VERY helpful, kind, and I don't know what I would have done without them!!THANK YOU SO MUCH

Sent on 12/28/2019

Devon · Married on 10/01/2016

If you are looking for a quality dress by an awesome and local company, you need to come here. My sister bought her dress from this shop 5 years ago and got a dress that was normally $1500 for $500 at one of their sample sales! For my dress, they were really patient with me and my bridal party that came with me. Their suggestions are honest and customer service is on point for making sure you leave with the dress of your dreams for a great value.

Sent on 09/01/2016

Alexandra · Married on 04/09/2016

Madeleine's Bridal Boutique provides excellent service with a great atmosphere. Gianna was diligent and thorough in finding the perfect dress for me. I felt absolutely beautiful on my wedding day with the perfect dress!

Sent on 09/18/2016

Shannon · Married on 09/05/2015

I went dress shopping in January 2015 and after going to 3 places in the Fresno/Clovis area I ended my day at Madeleine's. We made an appointment and were greeted right away. I believe a young women named Kacey helped me and made a few recommendations. She was very helpful and friendly, which made the whole experience perfect! The last dress I tried on was "the dress" and once Kacey recommended to add beaded cap sleeves and vail I was head over heels in love with my wedding day attire! Kacey even sent me a hand written note a week later saying congratulations and thank you for choosing Madeleine's. Everyone complemented on my dress and how gorgeous/unique it was. I just want to say a HUGE thank you to Madeleine's for dressing me on my big day!

Sent on 09/29/2015

Melissa · Married on 03/28/2015

Cannot say enough about Madeline’s. So highly recommended.
    I was planning a wedding 4 months out and knew I needed to buy off the rack. I was planning on going a bunch of places to find something. Not that everyone will find something here, but their customer service speaks volumes for everything that comes out of that place.
    Kacey helped me out through the whole process. Trying on the first day, coming back to purchase, storing my dress, directed me to a great alterations place AND steamed the dress for me just two days before the wedding in short notice.
    They remembered my name and were totally accommodating. One of the best vendors in my wedding process! Thank you!

Sent on 04/03/2015
  • Kristen

Kristen · Married on 10/19/2012

I am so thankful to this bridal boutique for their advice and their service. Not only was I able to order my dress far cheaper than anyone else, but they had fantastic recommendations for a seamstress, and they can clean, press, and preserve. Every time I have ever called they knew exactly who I was and made it a point to always be available. I would recommend them to anyone looking for their dress.

Sent on 10/25/2012

Katie · Married on 06/15/2012

Sherri and her team are absolutely amazing. Madeleine's has helped me every step of the way and been extremely supportive. I bought my dress from the now defunct Priscilla of Boston and Sherri was the one who told me they were going out of business, not Priscilla. She and Gianna helped me rescue my dress and have been so supportive during a stressful time. They took so much time with me as I looked through tons of bridesmaids dresses, letting me know when new styles were coming in and helping me with what would pair well alongside my dress. My maids are all over the country and it wasn't a problem at all to order their dresses. They are so knowledgeable in their field and are their dresses are absolutely beautiful. They have made this experience everything it should be and I'm so grateful for all they've done. I would highly recommend Madeleine's to anyone looking for a beautiful dress and exceptional service!!!!

Sent on 03/03/2012

Nikki · Married on 11/11/2011

The staff was so friendly and helpful in every way. I was able to find a gorgeous dress in my price range. I would recommend this place over any bridal shop in the central valley.

Sent on 01/29/2012
  • Cayla

Cayla · Married on 05/21/2011

Staff was very friendly. Alisha was wonderful. She helped my find the perfect dress for me that was also perfect for my budget and not overpriced. Much better than the high end stores that had poor customer service. Enjoyed the caring and warm environment of her store.

Sent on 06/16/2011
  • Steve and Deb

Deborah · Married on 07/24/2010

I just loved Madeline's Bridal....their location in downtown Clovis is perfect, the customer service was great. The decor inside is super cute! This was the first store I actually went to try on dresses and found my 'PERFECT' dress. I had been looking in magazines and online but never found IT. I knew what I wanted, something strapless, short and not over the top as we were getting married in Vegas. I'm small, 5'4" & 108, so I wanted something that would show off my curves. I found the perfect bridesmaid dress that we ordered in Ivory with black flowers and a blusher veil. We put a rush on my order. It came in a week before I was originally told, which I was super excited about. Gianna was so helpful in helping me put together my whole look which included ideas about jewelry, shoes and head wear. Even with my daughter. I just loved my dress and veil. I definitely will recommend Madeline's to every bride!!! Thanks you guys!

Sent on 08/10/2010

Haylee · Married on 11/06/2009

I love Madeline's Bridal Boutique! First off you walk in and it is just adorable. They decor of the entire store is just amazing. I had no idea my first day of dress shopping I would find the dress that I wore down the isle. I was under extreme budget and I really didn't want to spend over $500. They showed my there clearance room or off season room and there were so many beautiful dresses in there. The biggest problem was I am pretty small; 5'3 and 110 lbs. so their selection of smaller dresses was not the best but they did assure me that I could alter a bigger dress. Well that idea didn't sit well because I knew taking a size 14 down to a 4 would change the entire look of the dress. But Gianna kept looking for more and more dresses until she came to this one. I probably would have never liked it on the manikin but on me it was amazing. I was giving up until this one. They were all so big. This was an 8 and didn't need to go down in size too much. Even being in the clearance room it was still a little high, it was $700 from $1500 and they got it down to $350! I was so excited and the staff there was just amazing. Thanks Madeline's!

Sent on 11/28/2009
  • Alyson

Alyson · Married on 10/17/2009

Madeleines's was great. I had my dress rushed service and because of the company I ordered from (not Madeleine's) the dress was a week later than scheduled but still in time for the big day. Madeleine's was in communication with me and refunded me the rush charge although it was not their fault.

Sent on 11/04/2009

samantha · Married on 09/27/2008

This team works hard to find exactly what you want in a dress and they are extremely organized and friendly. They made shopping for my dress fun and easy!

Sent on 10/23/2008

Tara · Married on 06/07/2008

I loved Madelin's, they were all so helpful and so wonderful there. I bought my veil and my tiara there, and after realizing how nice all the consultants were I wished I had bought my dress there to. They are a little more on the pricey side, but the help was worth it. Every time I went in there or called, they always knew me by name and knew what I had stopped in for. They were so wonderful, I would recommend them to everyone.

Sent on 07/17/2008

Alissa · Married on 06/12/2007

This boutique was amazing. I was looking to order my wedding dress with four months until the wedding. Most other bridal shops weren't interested in helping me, but Madeleine's went out of their way to do all they could. I went in knowing exactly which dress I wanted, and while they weren't currently dealing with that vendor, they contacted the vendor an arranged so that I could order that dress through them. They contacted the vendor (Eden's Bridal) on several occasions to make sure my dress and the bridesmaid's dresses would arrive on time. They pushed the urgency as much as they could and we ended up receiving the bridesmaids dresses after only a month and a half, and my wedding dress a month a head of schedule (we had expected it a week before the wedding and received it a month before the wedding). Since we weren't anticipating having the dress arrive more than a week ahead of the wedding they made arrangements with me so that I wouldn't have to pay rush fees for any alterations (just paying the standard rates) made to my gown. Furthermore, with bridesmaids living out of town, they allowed us to order their dresses over the phone. They provided my bridesmaids with names of bridal shops who would take their measurements accurately and provide them with their measurements so they could order the correct size dress. They also allowed me to pick up their dresses. This boutique was a pleasure to work with and made my life so much easier. Additionally they worked directly with the tux rental shop (they shared a store) and we received a discount for using both.

Sent on 01/10/2008
  • Aubrey

Aubrey · Married on 04/16/2016

i LOVE LOVE LOVE Madeleine's Bridal!! The ladies there were so helpful and honest. The young lady that helped me was very sweet and even when she was on maternity leave she was still very helpful to me. I wanted something a little different and they had exactly what i needed!

Sent on 09/18/2015

D. · Married on 10/18/2014

Tremendous customer service! As a groomsman traveling from out of the area, I was measured in my home town and arrived just before closing time the night before the wedding. When the tuxedo didn't fit properly, I was certain I was stuck and would be miserable throughout the event. Not so. Sherri stayed late and worked with her staff to remedy the problem and get me the right sizes in time for the pre-wedding pictures. What an incredible focus on customer service and commitment to the bride and groom! Thank you Madeleine's!

Sent on 10/26/2014

courtney · Married on 03/21/2009

Had a wonderful experience. Very easy to work with and such a lovely store to spend time in.

Sent on 04/07/2009
  • Luna to be

Taylor · Married on 03/17/2018

I had an amazing experience at Madeleine's. When I had my appointment here, I had already had two other appointments else where and was starting to feel discouraged because all of the dresses that I loved were way out of my budget. When we got here the ladies were so kind and helpful. We pulled so many dresses! I decided to pick a dress out to try that I knew was out of my budget but it was beautiful so I just had to try it on (such a bad idea). I ended up loving the dress but I couldn't justify almost doubling my budget. Sydney, who was helping me, pulled one last dress for me to try that was similar to the one I loved. When I put it on I fell in love and purchased my dress! After the appointment they even sent a handwritten card which was so sweet! I can't wait until my dress comes in!

Sent on 08/16/2017

Stefanie · Married on 08/09/2008

They were so helpful and willing to spend time helping me find my perfect dress. I had to leave for an appointment before I got to finish trying on all the dresses they helped me pick, so I went back a week later, and they remembered who I was and pulled out the last two dresses that I hadn't gotten to try on. I didn't like either, so they took me to the back to look at the brand new dresses they had just gotten in (and hadn't even put the price tags on yet). That's when I found my perfect dress. They were great about making suggestions for a matching veil as well. Great service, with genuine employees!!

Sent on 09/23/2008

Nikki · Married on 06/27/2009

I bought my veil and undergarmets at Madeline's and were extremely pleased with my purchases! I also tried on dresses there too. I personally didn't find my "perfect" dress there, but they did have a large selection of beautiful dresses; although, some of them were over my budget. The staff was always extremely helpful and professional. I would definitely recommend Madeline's for bridal needs.

Sent on 11/17/2009

Trisha · Married on 10/05/2013

3.5

Extremely helpful staff, Milena my salesperson made me feel special.

Sent on 09/14/2013

4.2
      3.0

I started my dress shopping in San Francisco. I found a designer I loved but just wasn't convinced I had found the dress. Madeline's Boutique carried the designer, so the next weekend I went in to see if they had the dress I had previously tried on in San Francisco. They didn't but because they carried the designer, Giana, automatically offered to order it. While browsing their racks of dresses, I found one more dress to try on. It was the one. Exactly what I had been searching for and what I wanted from the beginning. Though it was a little more than what I wanted to spend, I justified it as being the last dress I'll ever spend so much money on (stop rolling your eyes, it's true). It's also timeless so hopefully I'll have a daughter or niece that will be able to use it as well :). Loved Madeline's boutique, I had no major problems and also their recommended seamstress is the BEST. Very sweet. Made my dress fit perfectly.

Sent on 04/01/2016
  • Jessica

Jessica Wise · Married on 11/09/2019

3.4

Bridal Boutiques

This is a beautiful boutique. Very well organized and friendly staff. They're dresses are more on the designer side and come with the price tag. The lady who helped me was nice but I do feel I was waiting for her to come help more often than she was waiting to help me. She was able to gather my style and pulled a couple from the back that were about to be put on sale so that was nice. But ultimately I did not find my dress here.

Sent on 02/26/2019