36 Reviews for What's Up Europe

Sample Gowns (3)
Mother of Bride (2)
35 What's Up Europe Reviews

3.9

Couldn't find a dress anywhere so found this place and decided to take the hour drive. They were able to fit in an appt for me the same week my fiend called. Staff was amazing when we got there. Helped me pick out a bunch of dresses and the one they recommended that I said I didn't like on the rack was the ONE. Helpful and was willing to accommodate alterations and whatever else needed on a time crunch! Great selection too!

Profile Picture Chantaravy, 1/20/18, 4 Reviews

0.6

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Profile Picture Maria , 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I would recommend this place to everyone! Love the staff and always willing to work with my crazy schedule! Made me feel so special every time I went in and made sure I was happy when I left! Thanks for such a great experience and I am so excited for the big day!

Profile Picture Kylie, 11/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bride, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Veils, Alterations, Cleaning, Preservation

I had gone to Davids Bridal before What's Up Europe and my experience was disappointing I didn't get the "I'm a bride" feeling. From the first time I walked into What's Up Europe, the ladies were very attentive to me. I felt listened to And I LOVE the way they suggested specific dresses to my body type and skin color, without making me feel overwhelmed and stressed. They made me feel like they truly wanted me too look my best on my wedding day. My dress had to be ordered and arrived just in time for alterations. My dress was perfect for me. I would highly recommend What's Up Europe. I have no regrets my experience was great!

Profile Picture Kim, 10/15/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

The women that work here are wonderful! Great service and beautiful dresses.

Profile Picture User7094993, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Melissa was amazing! My mom and I were shopping in down town and just happened to stop in there to browse. Melissa asked a couple simple questions and had me try on a gown. As soon as I put on the first one I knew it was perfect! It is the one I ended up walking down the aisle in, after trying on a couple more from other stores of course. We had some issues with the bridesmaids dresses but Melissa did everything in her power to make it right. She seriously is made to help women choose their wedding gown!

Profile Picture Ashley, 8/27/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Alterations, Cleaning, Preservation, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Sample Gowns, Veils, Bride, Bridesmaids, Mother of Bride, Mother of Groom
4.7

Great dresses! Even though the store looks small it has a lot of the current trends and selections of newer gowns. It was hard to choose just one!

Profile Picture jill, 6/25/16, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Melissa's customer service was five stars! On my first visit she listened very well knew exactly what I wanted and was able to find and put it together. The dress I purchase composed of a strapless dress and a bolero jacket. We had a short engagement, so ordering potentially could have been an issue. The only issue we had was with the bolero jacket. The seamstress at the shop custom made one for me that was very similar to the one offered, however after wearing it at the wedding, it's scrunched up and didn't look very good in all of the pictures ?? I was very disappointed to spend so much money and to have pictures but did not display how beautiful the dress initially looked. Perhaps we original bolero would've done the same thing, but maybe not. Ultimately it did not ruin my wedding, but I wish that for the money I spent the quality would've been better from the seamstresses work.

Profile Picture Kimberly, 4/30/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Helena and Melissa are by far the best people to work with! Very professional, friendly, and fun. Also very flexible and the work done is absolutely amazing!!!

Profile Picture Mariah, 10/16/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Alterations, Plus Size Gowns, Bride, Bridesmaids

The entire staff at What's Up Europe were fantastic to work with and help me find the dress of my dreams! They finished the alterations in a timely manner and it looked great! The only thing that I recommend is to have a more flexible schedule with alterations. It was only available on Wednesdays and with me being off at 5, it was tough to get to the appointment and have time before they closed at 6. Overall, I would recommend them to every girl I know!

Profile Picture Christina, 10/10/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Alterations, Cleaning, Preservation, Bridal Gowns, Bride

I am very happy with the service I received at What's Up Europe

Profile Picture tonya, 9/12/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Bride, Bridal Gowns, Alterations
4.2

In such a short notice what's up Eroupe was able to help me find the perfect dress, it was all thanks to Melissa. She truly care about her customer. Thank you so much..

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Tiffany, 9/9/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Got engaged a few weeks ago and set up an appointment with Melissa to try on dresses for the first time. She was awesome, listened to what I wanted, looked at my Pinterest for style ideas, and was so patient with my inability to decide which style I likes best. I've still got more dress shopping to do, may go back to buy my favorite dress from this fitting. Great experience overall

Profile Picture Nikita, 9/5/15, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Very accommodating to my schedule for fittings.

Profile Picture User5623631, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bride, Bridesmaids, Mother of Bride, Mother of Groom, Alterations, Bridal Gowns, Veils

Melissa & Helena of What's Up Europe were amazing! They went above and beyond to make sure my dress was perfect, and I could not have been happier with how the customization of my dress turned out!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Kaina, 7/18/15, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Veils, Alterations, Preservation

Awesome customer service and beautiful dresses/wedding accessories!

Profile Picture User5633520, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bride, Bridesmaids, Mother of Groom, Alterations, Bridal Gowns, Veils

Helena was recommended by my brother and we are so glad we chose her to make my daughter's wedding dress!! She did a phenomenal job on her dress!! It was absolutely gorgeous as was my daughter!! Helena and Melissa were great to work with and very accommodating! They both made us feel as if we were family! My granddaughter also got her maid of honor dress there and Helena added some special touches to it to tie in with her mom's dress. Thank you Helena and Melissa for taking the time in making this day the most special of days even more special!

Profile Picture Cathy, 6/13/15, 6 Reviews
3.5

Dresses were mixed up between bridesmaids and I had to have my dress taken in while a friends dress was too tight.

Profile Picture User5641907, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Alterations, Bridal Gowns

At the time of the event I lived 5 hours away but that did not create a single issue for this event. The staff was great Melissa was amazing, everything was so smooth and easy. Compared to other dress shops the price was reasonable as well.

Profile Picture User5615766, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Veils, Alterations, Preservation

Melissa was wonderful and helped to bring my vision to life. She listened to my needs and took the time to create my vision for my dress and bridesmaid dresses.

Profile Picture Cindy , 5/16/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Bride, Bridesmaids, Bridal Gowns

very accomodating for fittings (bridesmaid x2)

Profile Picture erin, 5/2/15, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Andrea always gave me her full attention and treated me wonderful!

Profile Picture Andrea, 3/28/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Bride, Bridal Gowns, Veils, Alterations

What's Up Europe took the time to help me order just the right dress for a California Mother of the Groom in a Southern wedding.

Profile Picture Barbara, 5/31/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

My dress was perfect, for the event. It was nicer in person, than in the catalog.

Profile Picture Ernestine, 5/24/14, 1 Review