What's Up Europe Reviews

What's Up Europe 2
What's Up Europe 3
What's Up Europe 4

Kylie · Married on 11/05/2016

I would recommend this place to everyone! Love the staff and always willing to work with my crazy schedule! Made me feel so special every time I went in and made sure I was happy when I left! Thanks for such a great experience and I am so excited for the big day!

I had gone to Davids Bridal before What's Up Europe and my experience was disappointing I didn't get the "I'm a bride" feeling. From the first time I walked into What's Up Europe, the ladies were very attentive to me. I felt listened to And I LOVE the way they suggested specific dresses to my body type and skin color, without making me feel overwhelmed and stressed. They made me feel like they truly wanted me too look my best on my wedding day. My dress had to be ordered and arrived just in time for alterations. My dress was perfect for me. I would highly recommend What's Up Europe. I have no regrets my experience was great!

Mariah · Married on 10/16/2015

Helena and Melissa are by far the best people to work with! Very professional, friendly, and fun. Also very flexible and the work done is absolutely amazing!!!

tonya · Married on 09/12/2015

I am very happy with the service I received at What's Up Europe

Very accommodating to my schedule for fittings.

Kaina · Married on 07/18/2015

Melissa & Helena of What's Up Europe were amazing! They went above and beyond to make sure my dress was perfect, and I could not have been happier with how the customization of my dress turned out!

Sent on 11/17/2015

What's Up Europe's reply:

We are so glad you are happy with our service Kaina. And thank you for sending us your beautiful pictures.

Awesome customer service and beautiful dresses/wedding accessories!

Cathy · Married on 06/13/2015

Helena was recommended by my brother and we are so glad we chose her to make my daughter's wedding dress!! She did a phenomenal job on her dress!! It was absolutely gorgeous as was my daughter!! Helena and Melissa were great to work with and very accommodating! They both made us feel as if we were family! My granddaughter also got her maid of honor dress there and Helena added some special touches to it to tie in with her mom's dress. Thank you Helena and Melissa for taking the time in making this day the most special of days even more special!

At the time of the event I lived 5 hours away but that did not create a single issue for this event. The staff was great Melissa was amazing, everything was so smooth and easy. Compared to other dress shops the price was reasonable as well.

Cindy · Married on 05/16/2015

Melissa was wonderful and helped to bring my vision to life. She listened to my needs and took the time to create my vision for my dress and bridesmaid dresses.

Andrea · Married on 03/28/2015

Andrea always gave me her full attention and treated me wonderful!

Barbara · Married on 05/31/2014

What's Up Europe took the time to help me order just the right dress for a California Mother of the Groom in a Southern wedding.

Ernestine · Married on 05/24/2014

My dress was perfect, for the event. It was nicer in person, than in the catalog.

Gabrell · Married on 05/17/2014

My experience at What’s Up Europe was absolutely amazing! After visiting a few bridal shops, I had no luck finding "the dress." Two other friends of mine referred Helena because they had both had their stunning wedding dresses made by her and were highly satisfied. From the first day I walked into the shop, I was given quality service and treated with upmost respect. Helena and her staff went above and beyond to make me feel comfortable, and every time I called or was in the shop I felt as though I was family. It was incredible to have my dress made by Helena because she included and executed every detail I was wanting in my dream dress. I had four different fittings which allowed me to be part of the whole process of its creation and progression. Each time I fell more and more in love with it and truly couldn't believe how beautiful and perfect it was. I can’t wait for my wonderful soon-to-be husband to see me walk down the isle in it next month! I would definitely recommend going to What’s Up Europe and will forever appreciate what a wonderful experience they gave me!

Once again Helena has designed a beautiful outfit for the "Mother of the Bride". She listened to to me and designed exactly what I asked for. Helena has an excellent eye for what looks good (and appropriate). If you are looking for something that fits you perfectly and in the color/style/fabric you desire, don't hesitate to visit Helena at What's Up Europe!

Jen · Married on 03/29/2014

What's up Europe was amazing! So very helpful, if it wasn't for Melissa I wouldn't have had my dream dress. Tried on many dresses before she picked out exactly what I wanted by mixing everything I liked from dresses id tried on! Loved working with them. Helena did amazing fitting my dress! Everything was perfect! Melissa was so helpful and easy to get along with! Would highly recommend!

TroiAnne · Married on 12/21/2013

I've visited What's Up Europe for two occasions. One was in 2004 and one was within the last 5 months. Both times I was extremely happy with the service, helpfulness and attitudes of those who own and/or work here. I visited surrounding stores and What's Up Europe is hands down the best! This last time I worked only with Melissa and she was great:)

Teela · Married on 04/27/2013

I coudn't be happier with my dress! The ladies at What's up Europe are the best! Everyone is raving about my one of a kind Helena Etchart-Tine couture design gown! I Love it and it fit perfectly after alterations! I also had a matching viel and beautiful pearl drop earrings made, they all finished the look perfectly! I will be returning for all other dress needs!

Melanie · Married on 06/12/2010

Together with the owner Helena, we designed my dream wedding gown and the finished product was beautiful. I had not only my dress, but all of my bridesmaids dresses made at What's up Europe. Helena (the owner) was fabulous. She went above and beyond to make my girls happy with their dress. The morning of the wedding she was making adjustments to one of my bridesmaids dress. Excellent customer service!

Kristy · Married on 08/30/2008

After listening to what my daughter wanted in a wedding dress, and looking at her shape, Helena brought a sample of a gown for her to try on. Once my daughter tried it one, and Helena made the changes on the design, it was perfect! Her dress made her look like a princess! She was beautiful!

Summer · event on: 04/28/2014

Great service with reasonable prices. Made me feel gorgeous and even helped me find the right jewelry along with my dress.

Sent on 06/17/2014

What's Up Europe's reply:

You looked beautiful Summer!

L · Married on 09/04/2016

The women that work here are wonderful! Great service and beautiful dresses.

Shella · Married on 12/03/2010

I was a very particular bride, and it took me months to settle in on my dream dress. I can honestly say I changed my mind quite a bit, and the owner and maker of my dress, Helena- was more than patient with me. Helena took her time and made me a stunning wedding dress-- I truly loved the dress. The only reason I didn't give 5 stars for everything was because there were delays in dress fittings - and I my dress wasn't finished ( I didn't get to see it complete) until 6 days before my wedding. I was freaked out, but everything turned out just fine.

jill · Married on 06/25/2016

Great dresses! Even though the store looks small it has a lot of the current trends and selections of newer gowns. It was hard to choose just one!