NorCal Event Staffing, LLC Reviews

10 Reviews for NorCal Event Staffing, LLC

1 User photo

NorCal Event Staffing, LLC 1

Jason · Married on 02/11/2017

What a great service! We hired 2 bartenders and a wait staff team for my wedding/reception as our cater only does food drop offs. Mike their Event Coordinator was very easy to work with throughout the planning process. He wanted as many details as possible so when the day came he wouldn't have to play 20 questions while we're trying to get ready. And every time we had a question he was there for us. I really felt at ease that at least the food portion of our reception would go smoothly.
    On the day of these guys came in so prepared. The staff arrived and jumped right into setup not wasting anytime. The servers set up all the tables beautifully. Not a single setting out of place. Service throughout the evening was awesome. I didn't expect that much attention as our dinner was buffet style. The bartenders also did a great job not letting line build up. They were friendly, quick and efficient. By the end of the night they had everything broken down and ready for the rental company pick up. Overall Mike and his team were wonderful. I'm looking forward to bringing them out again.

Sent on 02/19/2017

I found NorCal Event staffing on Yelp the evening before a major event that I was hosting the following morning for 200 dignitaries. At the very last minute, my event was in need of wait-staff, and after a few phone calls that resulted in "Sorry, we can't help you," I ended up on the phone with Mike at NorCal Staffing, who immediately took the approach of, "Let me figure out how we can make this happen."

And that, he did. All I had to do was tell Mike the particulars of my event and what I needed, and he literally "made it happen." All throughout our initial phone call, it was clear that he was going out of his way to provide excellent customer service. Mike was able to mobilize an entire team of 7 to arrive, set up, serve, clean up, and take down a VIP Breakfast event -- in about 12 hours! Not only did he find and provide staffing for my event, he showed up himself to manage the event, and made sure that I did not have to even THINK about what his team was doing during the event. This was priceless.

Also notable, was that Mike's team worked within a limited/challenging space (a TSA-secured airport terminal gate), providing piping and curtains so that the area looked clean and professional at all times.

Norcal Event Staffing, and especially Mike, met and exceeded every request and expectation my team had. I will certainly have them in mind for ANY future staffing needs, and recommend them without hesitation. I recommend this team for any event and any occasion where quality and performance is a must.

Sent on 12/12/2014

Dustin · Married on 08/09/2014

We received wonderful service. They did a great job for our rehearsal dinner and we couldn't be happier.

Sent on 09/05/2014

Gerald · Married on 07/19/2014

Mike and his staff of bartenders and Waiters handles our group of 130 very well and took all the headaches and worry out of the whole planning and actual night of the Wedding reception.
    If you are going to spend the time and of course want it done right then allow Mike to give you the suggestions he has. His background and experience make it worth everything. Weddings can be a pretty pricey affair and when it is all said and done Mike makes it worth every penny and I would use him and his fantastic staff again in a minute. gerald K

Sent on 08/06/2014
  • User4201334 · 2+ years ago

Mike was awesome from beginning to end! He planned my wedding and made sure everything went smooth. From food to Dj to lighting. Everything was PERFECT! I couldn't ask for a better wedding! The DJ he had for our event was awesome! Thanks again Mike!

Sent on 06/25/2014
  • User4201823 · 2+ years ago

These guys are awesome! He has EVERYTHING! Food was great, tables look perfect and my Bride was happy! He did all the stressing while I just sit back and relax! He kept in touch with me months prior to the event to ensure success. I was so happy to find NorCal event staffing! He picked out an very skilled and professional DJ as well! Thank you for all your hard work and patience with us Mike! If you are getting married, this is your guy! Thumbs UP!!

Sent on 06/25/2014
  • User3779075 · event on 12/31/2013

These guys were GREAT... I put in my request for a bartender (short notice) and they replied FIRST and QUICK... new years eve THEME party... Great Gatsby... they supplied me with a themed drink menu and shopping list. My guy Daryl arrived EARLY and was dressed AWESOME... set up the bar and made sure EVERYONE had what they wanted QUICK... he even ventured outside the bar to deliver drinks to my VIP guests, including me... When the party was over (2 am) he cleaned up the bar SPOTLESS and took out all the trash... what can I say I LOVED THIS GUY!! The topper... they were the BEST PRICE out of all the bid's sent in. If your looking for the BEST these guys are IT!!

Sent on 01/03/2014

Matt · Married on 12/22/2013

I am so grateful! I can't thank Mike and the NorCal Event Staff enough. The entire process from day one was stress free. The crew was hard working, always cheerful and they were very flexible with my last minute requests. Thanks again NorCal Event Staffing! I'll recommend you to anyone I know that is in need of an event planner. Cheers!

Sent on 01/04/2014

Sarah · event on 12/12/2013

I was really lucky to find this vendor! I can't count how any times I requested different quotes or changed plans on them or requested something quite odd- but I can say, once it was the day of the event, I got everything I needed from them and more. Their staff, starting from the office down to the server and bar tender, were absolutely amazing. I was actually able to relax and trust that the event was taken care of. Truly, without NorCal Event Staffing, I would have lost my mind and the event wouldn't have been nearly of a success as it was.

Sent on 02/14/2014

Delaney · Married on 04/14/2018

NorCal Event Staffing LLC was a great choice for our wedding. They made the day completely smooth, following all of our coordinator’s instructions and going above and beyond in terms of friendliness and professionalism. We got so many compliments for them from our guests we couldn’t even keep track! And we had a great experience with all the staff ourselves. They did take a while to get back to us at first - so reach out early and often because their service on the day doesn’t disappoint.

Sent on 05/02/2018