Corning, NY 14830 Map Phone number

About Kiley Stephens Photography

Kiley Stephens Photography is dedicated to providing timeless, creative, and fun images that document your wedding day beautifully. Maintaining close communication with clients, and getting to know you as individuals and as a couple is what I strive for. With a passion for capturing all the little moments - as well as the big ones - Kiley will be there to make sure you have endless years of memories from your wedding day.

IMG8684
42a71e8c0ed160e9 1318532769058 IMG2025
IMG8171

6 Reviews for Kiley Stephens Photography

• User2792892 路 2+ years ago

Super sweet. Super professional. Excellent value. Worth way more than she charges. Very kind. Very creative. Had an excellent assistant. Worked well with my family and friends. I can't say enough good things about her.

Sent on 11/22/2012

Kiriaki 路 Married on 08/26/2012

Kiley Mullen is an amazing photographer and person. She is sweet and captures all the right moments on camera. My husband and I felt so comfortable around her. Our photos were sent to us in time and beautiful packaged. She is creative and special and I feel honored that she photographed our special day. She is very fairly priced and drove hours out of her way to be a part of our day. From engagement photos to wedding photos, we were impressed and very happy!

Sent on 03/25/2013

Danielle 路 Married on 10/01/2011

Kiley was the best wedding photographer that I could have ever asked for. From the moment that we met her I knew that she would be perfect for the job. Besides the fact that the pictures of hers that I had seen were absolutely gorgeous, her personality really sold us on her. She is sweet, attentive, and professional. A great combiantion.

Her photos are truly amazing. She captured the beauty of the venue perfectly and the essence of our wedding to a tee. The combination of color, black and white, and vintage feel photos are perfect. She has a real eye for which photos will look best with what finish. We asked for mostly candid photos and she was all over it. Everrywhere I looked during the wedding she was there taking exactly the picture that I would have wanted her too. She was timely and polite and listened to our every request (even after the wedding was over).

I would highly recommend Kiley Mullen Photography to any picky bride. She exceeded our expectations by a mile and I am truely pleased that we chose her as our wedding photographer. Her photos are ones that we will cherish for the rest of our lives.

Sent on 10/14/2011

Kiley Stephens Photography FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer? Digital Files, Proofs

• DJ Domenic Entertainment
    DJ Domenic Entertainment Wedding DJs

It is always a pleasure to work with such a talented wedding vendor like Kiley. She is very personal, professional and has a great reputation. Her clients love her and it is easy to see why!

• Seed to Fruit, ltd. Beacon, NY
    Seed to Fruit, ltd. Beacon, NY Wedding Florists

Kiley Mullen is a talented photographer. Her work highlights all the best qualities. She is amazing at what she does.

• Corning, 14830 See on map