Kiley Stephens Photography Reviews

8 | Bend, OR

8 Reviews for Kiley Stephens Photography

• Terra

Terra H. · Married on 09/26/2020

Kiley is the best wedding photographer!

Kiley Stephens was super friendly, talented, accommodating, flexible and professional. She was able to meet us at multiple locations to shoot our wedding photos. We had a small backyard ceremony (due to COVID-19 restrictions) in Arroyo Grande, California. Next, we went to the swinging bridge in the AG Village and then the green lawn and beach at The Cliffs Hotel and Spa in Pismo Beach. Not only did she do a great job organizing everyone according to the shot list but she did an amazing editing job. She included multiple filters and angles for our favorites! And touched up any unwanted blemishes or bags under our eyes. You know brides don’t really sleep the night before! We hope to have her back for our big reception once the pandemic is over. She’s the best, you’ll be in great hands!

Sent on 03/15/2021

Kiley Stephens Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Terra! It was an honor photographing your wedding. I had so much fun with you and Andrew!
  • Diana

Diana D. · Married on 10/05/2019

Beautiful Photos!

Kiley has years of experience as a photographer which will be obvious when you see your photos. She’s creative with posing, lighting and background. She uses quality camera equipment and her laid-back personality helps you feel relaxed and comfortable. We love her!

Sent on 03/06/2021

Kiley Stephens Photography's reply:

Thank you, Diana, I enjoyed this beautiful wedding and had so much fun with your photos! I appreciate the thoughtful review, and thank you for your support.

Super sweet. Super professional. Excellent value. Worth way more than she charges. Very kind. Very creative. Had an excellent assistant. Worked well with my family and friends. I can't say enough good things about her.

Sent on 11/22/2012

Kiriaki · Married on 08/26/2012

Kiley Mullen is an amazing photographer and person. She is sweet and captures all the right moments on camera. My husband and I felt so comfortable around her. Our photos were sent to us in time and beautiful packaged. She is creative and special and I feel honored that she photographed our special day. She is very fairly priced and drove hours out of her way to be a part of our day. From engagement photos to wedding photos, we were impressed and very happy!

Sent on 03/25/2013

Kiley Stephens Photography's reply:

Thank you for the kind review! I had such a wonderful time photographing your wedding, and I still cherish all of images captured from that day (and from your engagement session). You are such a sweet couple.

Alyssa · Married on 05/28/2011

loved everything kiley has done for us!

Sent on 06/05/2011

Kiley Stephens Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Alyssa. Your wedding was so much fun, and it was an honor to be a part of your day.

Margo · Married on 04/30/2011

Kiley was the 2nd photographer for my April 2011 wedding. She\'s professional, very nice and fun too! Her work is amazing and I highly reccommend her!

Sent on 10/13/2011

Kiley Stephens Photography's reply:

Thank you Margo, it was a pleasure being a part of your day! We really enjoyed your wedding, and had a lot of fun with your photos! I appreciate the support.

Amber · Married on 05/01/2010

I was really glad that we chose Kiley as our wedding photographer! She was super duper nice and I loved all of our photos! She even did my bridal pictures, which I loved as well. She made me feel very comfortable in front of the camera and was awesome to work with! Thank you Kiley!

Sent on 05/30/2011

Kiley Stephens Photography's reply:

Thank you Amber! You two are so sweet, and I enjoyed being part of your big day!! :)