Experience Love Events

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$350 Typical Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$350 Typical Price

From Ballroom to Beach; be it your favorite country club or maybe an intimate ceremony in your private backyard, our weddings are tailored to every couple's taste and budget. We work closely with our couples to ensure that they are happy. Our goal is to have every person at the wedding walk away with the fondest of memories created on that special day.

Experience Love Events is a full-service wedding planning & officiant company specializing in providing exceptional experiences and unforgettable weddings which you would remember for a lifetime. We take the time to understand your vision and what matters most.

Looking for an all-inclusive package (See our additional services below):
* Wedding Planning
* Catering
* Décor & Flowers
* Rentals
* Officiant Services & Premarital Counseling.

We have a highly established team of vendors including DJ, Photography, Videographer, Photobooth, Hair, Makeup & Transportation- making it a one-stop-shop for you.

Check our detailed service description below :

Wedding Officiant Services:

Creating a wedding ceremony that truly expresses who you are; as individuals and as a couple is what we love to do. Whether you want your ceremony at church, on the beach, or at your favorite country club – our desire is to create a ceremony that you and your guest will remember forever.

Prices start at $300 (Includes: creating a customized wedding ceremony, filing marriage license with the Clerk of Courts & keepsake copy of ceremony script).

Premarital Counselling (Online/ Zoom/ Telephonic):

This course is for those couples who are engaged and want a good foundation on which to build.

Marriage takes commitment, patience, love, and a lot of forgiving… we reinforce these steps and give you the tools to promote relationship growth, openness, and understanding.

Session is a flat fee of $100.

Wedding Planning:

Whether your wedding is big (400 + guest) or an intimate elopement with the bride & groom alone. We will guide you through every step of your wedding planning, ensuring an unforgettable wedding day.

For clients who have handled most of the wedding details, but need a professional wedding planning team to actually execute the vision, Experience Love Events offers “month of” planning services.

Services are customized to fit our individual client’s needs (Full Planning & Month of Planning available).

Decorations:

We do everything from Floral arrangements, Wedding arch, Centerpieces, Rentals: Dinnerware, linen, throne chairs, draping, uplighting

Catering (Caribbean Cuisine):

Take your event to the next level! From small dinner parties to large weddings, we offer something for everyone!

Full Buffet Service Includes:

• Choice of 2 Appetizers, Salad, Veg, (2) Meats, (2) Starch, Plates, Charger Plates, Napkins, Utensils, Chafing Dishes, and 2 Servers

Prices start from $35/person

Our goal is to provide you with a stress-free event, so you can just show up and SHINE. We love what we do and it would be an honor to serve you.

We service all of Florida (Destination Events also welcomed)

• Black-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the typical price for your wedding services?

$350

Which of the following are included in the price?

Ceremony Rehearsal

What is the starting price for your wedding services?

$350

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?

$100

What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)?

$100

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Ceremony Rehearsal
Vow Renewal
Civil Union
Single Religion

What services do you provide?

Allow Couples' Own Vows
Licensed
Premarital Counseling
Bilingual

What religious affiliations do you serve?

Anglican
Baptist
Catholic
Evangelical
Lutheran
Methodist
No Denomination

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.

In which states are you licensed?

FL

What languages do you speak?

English
Spanish
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Celeste
    Celeste C. Married on 08/26/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazingly grateful for This team for make a dream become reality. 🤍🤍🤍

You need to hire Experience Love and Events team. They were AMAZING. Our day was absolutely perfect and EFFORTLESS. Sheena and her team made sure EVERY cue was met, every entrance perfectly timed, every T crossed and I dotted. They took our wedding vision and made it a reality! Absolute Perfection. I cannot heap enough praise. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!
    Li Wallace Married on 07/22/2022

Serving Excellence

Due to the pandemic, businesses are suffering staffing shortages so when my Caterer told me that I wouldn't have servers for my event, I was panicked. Sheena was referred to me by my photographer within 6 weeks of my big day and Experience Love Events showed up in a big way. I was provides with excellent customer service, clear communication and quality servers for my wedding reception. Had I known of the company sooner, I'd have taken advantage of all services offered! Thank you for the experience at our love event ❤️
    We hope to work with you in the future.

#LoveJourneyed

Experience Love Events's reply:

Thank you so much for trusting us with your big day and taking the time to write about us.
    Your kind words are greatly appreciated and we hope we can serve you in future events as well.
  • illustration stars

Team

Sheena  Brown
Sheena Brown
Owner / Wedding Planner & Wedding Officiant

More than 11 years ago, I was an excited bride-to-be, planning my own destination wedding in New York. That was one of the most life-altering experiences for me, as not only did I marry the love of my life, but I also found my true passion – creating memorable experiences. Planning my own wedding was so much fun that it brought me to a momentous realization, that I absolutely love planning weddings.
I enjoyed the process so much that I decided to become a professional wedding planner just then. For me, love is what started this business, and love is what continues to make it thrive.

Nolan Brown
Nolan Brown
Owner / Chef

Chefs are a part of one of the largest industries in the world, without whose presence the food industry would cease to exist. I was born into an environment where love and respect for food and for healthy produce was one of the pillars of my family education Even as a child, I spent a lot of time in the kitchen with my mother.
My Lovely Wife Sheena. The Partner of the Company has been a great support for me always.

Jamil Dalvi
Jamil Dalvi
Administrative Assistant

I had Experienced in Wedding Events, Cricket Events, Party Events, Event Concert shows.
Experience Love Event is a great opportunity to work with. Got a lot of support from my Boss Sheena.
She is like been a best friend to me always. I love working with Experience Love Events.
It's my Life time achievement that I am working for a big company like Experience Love Events.

DJ Darron Faison DJ Darron Faison Wedding DJs

Sheena has a knack for making things happen. A professional planner, brilliant designer and a reliable "go-to" person.

Elite's Flowers Elite's Flowers Wedding Florists

She is calm, clear and creative. You will enjoy working with her.

Graffiti-Pop Airbrush T-shirts, Digital Caricatures & Photo Booth Graffiti-Pop Airbrush T-shirts, Digital Caricatures & Photo Booth Wedding Photographers

Sheena at Experience Love Events is Amazing. We have been working with Sheena for awhile and still impressed every time.

Serving the entire state of Florida (Offices in Pompano Beach & Port St Lucie) Pompano Beach, FL, 33069
954-667-2146
561-663-6345

M - F (8:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.)
Location of (Experience Love Events)

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding