Miami, FL 33162 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 9

About DJ Darron Faison

"DJ Darron Faison is extraordinarily talented at mixing a variety of music genres to entertain any crowd or scene."

If you're looking for the perfect DJ to perform on your special day in sunny South Florida, then you've come to the right place. It's imperative to make sure your wedding is sacred, enchanting, and everlasting, and that's what DJ Darron Faison's specialty is; to make sure your wedding day is one you'll remember for the rest of your lives.

DJ Darron Faison is not your typical wedding DJ, he's a professional and multifaceted performer with a vast array of experience in almost any setting. His talent and professionalism in your wedding environment not only brings an outstanding atmosphere, but the experience your wedding guests will have will also have their expectations exceeded.

Your wedding music, mixed by a former club DJ for high-energy modern weddings, is an unmatched ability by DJ Darron Faison's versatile mixing of musical genres for any crowd or situation. Your wedding, entertained by an engaging and stylish MC (Master of Ceremonies), is applied to your wedding vision and is executed by following your guidelines and planning. Your special day will be upbeat and outgoing, or more subtle and laid back to fit the atmosphere of your wedding. He will help choose music for your ceremony, cocktail hour, and dinner/dance reception. There will be accommodation of your play and do not playlist. He can also provide lighting and photo booth Cool Chic DJ booth State of the art speakers, microphones, and digital DJ turntables, ensuring the best gear is used to bring your wedding day a phenomenal music mix and tone. DJ Darron Faison will lead line dances and incorporate games at your request.

Watch videos of DJ Darron Faison in action and listen to music mixes from previous events.

Visit DJ Darron Faison's Website - www.djdarronfaison.com

More about DJ Darron Faison

Darron Faison's love of music has led him to a lifelong career sharing music with people. A uniquely talented and creative event DJ, Darron as also spun records at some of South Florida's best-known nightclubs. His powerful yet accessible microphone presence puts audiences at ease. Darron can pump up the energy of the crowd and fill them with the motivation to move on the dance floor, but he's also adept at bringing the mood to a more peaceful place whenever the moment calls for it.

Darron prides himself on his professionalism and maintaining the highest standards for himself as a DJ/Emcee so that he can bring the most memorable musical experience to his audiences. And DJ Darron knows songs! His music repertoire is vast and innovative. He seems to have an uncanny ability to bring just the right tune for the tone of the moment.

Although DJ Darron has vast experience working corporate events, club parties, bar mitzvahs and more, it's not surprising that his true love is true love: Weddings. "I'm passionate about making [the couple's] experience an unforgettable special day" says Darron. "It's always fulfilling to be a part of a celebration of the union of two souls" You can rest assured that DJ Darron will work with you to create a rich tapestry of music that suits you and your family. He also works seamlessly with other vendors so that you can relax on your big day. No matter what your event, when you want a modern, professional DJ who can rock the house and warm your soul, DJ Darron is the one to choose.

www.djdarronfaison.com

• Videos 1

21 Reviews for DJ Darron Faison

Mr. & Mrs. G · Married on 05/11/2019

My Wedding Day May 11, 2019

I am so happy that our Wedding Coordinator Ms.Sheena Brown from Experience Love recommended DJ Darron for our Wedding. He played the music that I requested, my guest were dancing non stop, all my guest enjoyed themselves, Not only was he our DJ, but he was also our MC. Everyone had fun, his up lighting was our wedding color scheme just like I wanted even his suit was our color scheme. His personality is unbelievable, he is such a happy person and made ALL my guests ( we had 110 guests ) feel great. I would definitely hire DJ Darron again. Thank you DJ Darron for making our Wedding on May 11, 2019 unforgettable.
    Regards,
    Mr. & Mrs. G

Sent on 05/22/2019

keena · Married on 01/14/2018

Choosing a DJ for our wedding was one of our top priorities. I've been to weddings where the DJ plays dated, boring music and that really brings down the vibe of the wedding. Thankfully DJ Darron did a great job in his music selection and picking music based on the crowd. He was personable and able to get people on the dance floor. He was also able to accommodate all my requests, even at a moment's notice. Overall DJ Darron was a pleasure to work with and I would definitely recommend him

Sent on 01/27/2018
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 01/06/2018

We LOVED Darron! My husband and I are in our early 20's, and Darron played music that we loved while also being able to mix in some songs for the older people at our wedding. He followed our requests perfectly, and when it was time for line dances (Cha Cha Slide, etc.) he even got on the dance floor with everyone to teach them the dance! He was so much fun and all of our guests loved him. I couldnt have asked for a better DJ!

Sent on 02/20/2018

Award

• Remoza Events
    Remoza Events Wedding Planners

It was an absolute pleasure working with Darron. He took a full charge of lining up the bridal party, did a great job keeping up to the timeline of the event, created a fun environment, making the guests dance all night.

• Green Screen Miami
    Green Screen Miami Photo Booths

DJ Darron always gets (and keeps!) the party going! Its not just the music, but he goes above and beyond to make every moment fun and keep the crowd going by playing games and interacting with the guests!