Miami DJs - Ultra Modern Productions

Miami, FL View map Visit website
$2,397 Most Popular Price

$2,397 Most Popular Price

Miami DJs is an award winning, industry leading, boutique event production company founded by International celebrity DJ, DJ Xio. We specialize in cutting edge technologies that merge sound, lighting, and visuals to create an unparalleled experience unique to Miami DJs. With over 1,000 events produced for Fortune 500 companies like Google and Tesla, and exclusive performances for some of the most influential celebrities in the industry, our core philosophy remains the same. We only produce a max of three select events per day, to guarantee the highest level of quality and customer service.

The Miami DJs Difference:
Miami DJs is a DJ Management and Event Production Company like no other you’ve seen before. It’s a place where friendliness and customer service meets talent and expertise, where music and rhythm meets spirit and soul, where our customer’s satisfaction is valued more than any price we might quote you, where our dedication to our customers goes beyond the call of duty, where our passion for music radiates in every single event in which we perform. A modern and innovative company that is in the business of service as much as it is in the business of music. We are the evolution of entertainment companies of the present.

Industry Leaders & Innovators:
Miami DJs has led the DJing and Entertainment industry in South Florida for over 15 years. #1 in Google, Wedding Wire, and all the major event networks. Preferred vendors at the Colonnade, Biltmore, Penthouse Riverside Wharf, Club of Knights and many of Miami’s top Venues. The DJing company of choice for Royal Caribbean, Mercedes Benz & Tesla. Founders of the DJ / Percussionist show on Celebrity Cruises, and the first company in the world to offer Ultra Modern LED Robots in Hora Loca. We have raised the standards in the event industry to a whole new level of experience, mastery and expertise.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$1,097

What is included in the starting price?

Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,397

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Microphones
Projector

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$297

What music genres do you specialize in?

Club
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Bilingual MC
Do-Not-Play List
One Event Per Day
Video Projection

What additional equipment do you offer?

Flat Screen

• Andrea
    Andrea Married on 07/10/2022
    5 out of 5 rating
      5.0 out of 5 rating

If you want a fun wedding reception, hire these guys! 100/10 recommend!

We hired Miami DJs for my wedding earlier this month and all of my guests were raving about the DJ. He played music that both the older generation and the younger generation of my guests loved, and had everyone dancing the whole night! We ended the night off with la hora loca and it was transitioned in so smoothly. I saw people dancing that night who I've never actually seen break a move in my life! If I'm being completely honest, I myself am not much of a dancer, but the vibe was so great that I couldn't help it :) The experience that I had was 100/10, and their service was just all around fantastic. I fully recommend their services! Thank you for bringing good vibes on my wedding day!!

Miami DJs - Ultra Modern Productions's reply:

Thank you so much Andrea. We're so happy that you're happy :) Congratulations once more and it's an honor to have been part of your special day.

Miami DJs Team,
  • Alejandra
    Alejandra K. Married on 07/09/2022
    5 out of 5 rating

Miami DJ’s

The music was excellent. Everyone had fun dancing all night long! I love our DJ (sorry, forgot his name) I will recommend 100 % this vendor!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Real Weddings

Jose & Dyron
25 photos · 11/14/2015

RVL Event Design and Planning RVL Event Design and Planning Wedding Planners

I have worked with Miami DJ's for all my events and they are the go to of DJ companies. Their professionalism and attention to the needs of the client is impeccable. They really know how to get a party started and make your event an unforgettable one. I highly recommend Miami DJ's to anyone who is seeking a DJ company. Ilse Lopez Certified Wedding and Event Planner

Miami Weddings (Former XG Events) Miami Weddings (Former XG Events) Wedding Planners

PromoDjs is THE most professional music and lighting production company I have ever had the pleasure to work with! I am looking forward to many more successful and flawless events together! Thank you for your great enthusiasm, support and professionalism every step of the way! and you can count on XG Events for anything you guys need! Fantastic Job and we highly recommend!

Events by Francesca Events by Francesca Wedding Planners

Xio is a great dj. He has a unique dj setup. It was a pleasure working with him at our Vizcaya wedding.

HAZEL PHOTOGRAPHERS
Evolving Media Services
5.0 out of 5 rating , 75 Reviews
· Wedding Videographers

168 SE 1st St Suite 500 Miami, FL, 33131

Monday - Friday 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM (By Appointment Only)
Location of (Miami DJs - Ultra Modern Productions)

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding