Miami DJs Reviews

Miami DJs 7
  • Karelia

Karelia · Married on 07/12/2019

Absolutely amazing!

Xio and Daniel were amazing at the wedding, they played every request we did by the moment. They are very kind and responsible. If you choose them you would have an extraordinary moment. We had a lot of fun thanks to them!

Sent on 07/16/2019

Brooke · Married on 05/18/2019

Best DJs in South Fla!!!

Miami DJs is the best!!! They traveled to Key Largo for my wedding and everyone is still talking about the music/evening! Daniel was a huge help and very accommodating to our asks, and they make it super easy to package everything you want with 1 vendor (uplighting, percussionist, photo booth, and CO2 tanks for that little something extra) for less headaches when you're planning an event. They paid attention to the suggested list of songs to play, as well as took requests from the guests. I HIGHLY recommend Miami DJs and DJ Xio (he's the best!!!) - I seriously can't say enough good things about them!!!

Sent on 03/01/2019
  • Javier

Javier Montanez · Married on 02/22/2019

Amazing service!

I would recommend Miami DJs 10 out of 10 times. They are so hands on, and take the time to make sure every single detail of your event is perfectly planned out. I worked with Daniel, and he went above and beyond to make sure our wedding was a night we would never forget. What I love most about Miami DJ's is that its a one stop shop, they provide the ceremony package, the DJ, they had a saxophonist (who was AMAZING), we even had a robot! Our wedding was epic and Miami DJs was a big reason why!

Sent on 03/01/2019

Kimberly · Married on 02/09/2019

Thank you Miami DJs!

I had the great pleasure of hiring Miami DJs for my wedding in February. I’m still calming down from all the wedding planning craze but I had to take the time to thank all my incredible vendors. I worked with Daniel who was exceptional on every detail and DJ Xio who was so knowledgeable and knew what we wanted even before we did. They took care of all my entertainment needs. My family and my friends had such a good time and loved the performers. Thank you for being a part of such a memorable day and for being so patient with all of our requests. I strongly recommend Miami DJs!

Sent on 03/07/2019
  • F

Frank Pantelakis · Married on 02/02/2019

a.m.a. z.i.n.g!

Danny, DJ Xio—thank you for the most amazing wedding experience! If you need a DJ for your event, look no further. Danny is very professional and accommodating throughout the process. DJ Xio truly knows how to make a party! I challenged them to make my guests get up and dance- and they made the party epic! Almost 2 months later now, and people are still talking about this wedding! Thank you MiamiDJs!

Sent on 03/23/2019
    Miami DJs 18
  • Kristy

Kristy · Married on 02/02/2019

So much fun

They brought the party to the wedding. The most fun I’ve ever had at a wedding!!

Sent on 03/23/2019
    Miami DJs 19
    Miami DJs 20
    Miami DJs 21
  • erin

erin · Married on 01/12/2019

Great to work with!!!

They Were the best ever, great to work with. Very professional and also very Talented. Thank you again for making are day Magical and a party.
    Eiranne and Javier wedding
    January 12,2019

Sent on 03/18/2019
    Miami DJs 22
    Miami DJs 23
  • mayra

mayra · Married on 12/08/2018

Aboe & beyond

Music sets the tone for your whole event and it can either be a hit or a miss. I felt at ease once I met with Miami DJs and knew they would be able to incorporate the type of my music I enjoy and get the crowd dancing. I am so grateful to have been able to work with Danny in particular. He was always there when I had questions and scheduling changes. He was very approachable at all times and made sure our needs were met. He even went out of his way to help me with my father and daughter song. He took the time to listen to both songs I wanted to incorporate and always offered his advice to make the best song ever!!!! I am SOOO HAPPY with how everything turned out and would highly recommend the team :)

Sent on 12/31/2018

Alexandra · Married on 11/11/2018

Ale & Vlad Wedding | November 11, 2018

TOP OF THE LINE SERVICE! I was beyond happy with the customer service and support provided by their entire team. Extremely helpful and played AMAZING music. I would recommend them in a heartbeat.

Sent on 11/14/2018

Chrystyna Gonzalez · Married on 11/10/2018

Amazing!!!

Daniel and Xio are so personable! Daniel was very efficient and responsive when coordinating all the details. GREAT DJ experience and my guests never left the dance floor the entire night!!

Sent on 11/15/2018

Enrique Hanabergh · Married on 09/15/2018

Superior Entertainment

Daniel, Xio and the entire team were amazing. Since we contacted them Daniel was in constant communication with us and the other vendors (wedding planner, venue, etc) to make our wedding reception a tremendous success! We highly recommend Miami DJs!

Sent on 11/17/2018

Aliona · Married on 08/18/2018

Miami DJ's are absolutely the BEST! If you want to have an amazing party at your wedding you MUST choose them. We came across Miami Dj's on Instagram and right away knew that they were the type of DJ service that we MUST have at out wedding. After booking an appointment with them and meeting DJ Xio we signed our contract right away. We went ahead with the ultra modern package which is a little bit more than what your average wedding DJ package would cost, but trust me.... YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR! I believe that a DJ is the most import part of your wedding because your gust will just remember how much fund they had or did not have at your wedding. We let DJ Xio play what he wanted to (we did provide out top 30 list just to give him an idea what what type of music we wanted for our wedding), the must that he played was spectacular! Our gusts are still giving us compliments on our DJ and telling us that this was the most fun wedding they have been too. We had the pleasure of working with Daniel in addition to DJ Xio who was very attentive and always available. Daniel helped us with our timeline and all the details that we needed to finalize before the wedding. We will definitely use Miami DJ's for any future events that we will hold.

Sent on 09/04/2018
  • Andrea

Andrea · Married on 03/10/2018

It's not a party without Miami DJ's!

One of the most important vendors at my wedding was the DJ and Miami DJ’s did not disappoint!! First, I’m a music junkie so they were so willing to work with all my requests and order to play music. THANK YOU! They kept the partying going and the energy high. Everyone absolutely loved the music and are still talking about it! I added to my package the live percussionist which I highly recommend! She was amazing and kept the energy going during hora loca! I highly recommend Miami DJ’s. They truly are the best in this industry and can’t thank them enough for all of their help!

Sent on 12/28/2018
    Miami DJs 24

Natalia · Married on 03/03/2018

Miami DJ was Amazing !!! Danny went out of his way to always help with any questions I had to make sure the day ran smoothly. Jay was our DJ & he kept the atmosphere super awesome the whole night. I had a really long Wedding 6:30-1:30 & the whole time he kept the Party going !
    10/10 music
    10/10 people
    10/10 robots

We’re using them again for my 25th birthday !

Sent on 03/07/2018
    Miami DJs 25

Shahzia · Married on 02/10/2018

Great experience with Daniel and Jay for my wedding!

Spoke with Daniel many times about the timeline, layout of the wedding, music choices and he was very receptive and professional.
    Jay had great music choices and mixing the day of.
    I got monogram, lighting and DJ services for the ceremony and reception.

Highly recommend, thanks Miami DJ's!

S&R
    02.10.18

Sent on 02/25/2018
    Miami DJs 26

Sandy · Married on 09/23/2017

AmaZzzing!! So professional in all areas. They had everyone on the dance floor and even accommodated last minute requests! We could not have been happier with MiamiDJs! They are extremely friendly & people LOVED our drum (hora loca) set! Thank YOU! ❤️❤️

Sent on 10/01/2017
    Miami DJs 27
    Miami DJs 28
  • Y

Yesenia · Married on 07/30/2017

Wow, wow, and more wow! First of all every time I call Miami djs, everyone is always so sweet and professional. When my husband and I met with dj xio, he was soooooo nice, sooooo knowledgeable, no matter what we threw at him he juggled it and made it perfect, he eased our minds throughout our meeting since we were having a mixed wedding (Spanish and arabic), he worked with our Arabic singer as if they were buddies for years. Our wedding was nothing short of amazing thanks to all of our vendors, especially Miami djs, dj xio is truly an artist, and his robots were amazing!!! That wow factor!! We also had a saxophone and violinist who was that personal touch, we fell in love with every detail they provided us, and the confetti and nitrogen had!! Wow!! He amazed us, we definitely recommend Miami djs and dj xio to anyone having a wedding or any event, he is soooo amazing!!!

Sent on 08/02/2017

Veronica · Married on 07/08/2017

Our DJ was AMAZING!!! The music include everything we requested, he skipped the cheesy songs we asked him to skip, EVERYONE was dancing all night long! Our wedding was a total success! The DJ was fun and amped up the guests, got everyone excited, and just when everyone thought we brought out all the stops, THE ROBOT CAME OUT!!! Everyone said it was the most fun wedding they had ever been to and everyone was taking photos with and raving about the robot. I highly recommend this dj company and their DJs.

Sent on 07/18/2017

Melanie · Married on 04/22/2017

More fun than I ever could have imagined. People who "don't dance" were out on the dance floor loving the electric violinist. AMAZING.

Sent on 04/24/2017

Natasha · Married on 03/24/2017

Fin sing a Dj for oye Wedding was not the easiest task. We knew just how we wanted to celebrate our big day and there was only one word to describe it "party & celebrate". We had a vision so different than your ordinary wedding set up- we wanted a full blown party area or what we like to call a "club" as we searched for over 6 months to find that perfect lighting & produtiok company and Dj that would keep our dance floor FULL the entire time we had no luck. Full one day browsing through Instagram I came across moamk Djs and let me tell you that was the best thing that happen to us. From our first phone call with Gleni to our meeting with Dj Xio we were highly impressed. They knew exactly how to being this vision to life & surely they delivered to every expectation!!!! Our wedding night was so much fun, Dj Xio truly put on a party!! Even my wedding planner found herself dancing on the floor at times LOL. Then let's not forget the remarkable set up with the touch screen Dj and led booth plus all of our lighting ALL of our guest were so impressed!!! & then there was our entertainment the sax and drummer who enhanced our party that much more!!! Honestly I wouldn't recommend any other Dj!!! Miami Djs thank you for being the life of the party!!!

Sent on 03/22/2017

Seb · Married on 03/19/2017

Thank you very much. The party was very cool.

Nice Dj

Sent on 03/21/2017

gabriela · Married on 12/09/2016

Miami Djs was the Entertainment on my wedding this past December 9th 2016, at Vizcaya Museums & Gardens. They accomodate to our needs and they did everything we asked for! The music was amazing and they were able to find a saxofonista even when we decided last minute!
    Great Team!

Sent on 02/24/2017

Sean · Married on 10/28/2016

Although they are not the cheapest option out there, they are the best! As soon as we met with them, we knew they were the right people to go with and they proved it on our wedding day. As we were planning our wedding in the US from the UK, it was vital to work with vendors who were good communicators and Gleni was just that. DJ Xio was brilliant on the day too and their photobooth went down a treat. If they fall within your budget, you would be mad not to go with them. If they are just out of budget, then work something out, they will be the difference between a good wedding and a great one.

Sent on 11/04/2016

Miami DJs's reply:

Thank you Sean! we were honored to be a part of your special day :) all the best for you guys!!!

Remy · Married on 09/10/2016

Miami Djs responded quickly to any e-mail we ever sent them. We had a DJ assigned to us that ended up leaving the company and we got a new DJ a couple of weeks prior to the event. You would think this would have been an issue, but Tony, our DJ was so awesome and accommodating. We sent them documents detailing what we wanted and he had no issues delivering. We spoke on the phone a couple of times and on the day of the event. He was so accommodating and understood what we wanted, totally delivering. Hiring Miami DJs is well worth it! They're professionals and really good at what they do!

Sent on 09/26/2016

Tresha · Married on 09/03/2016

Don't hesitate, book them!!! Totally made the wedding night a huge success. Talk about value for money, the fusion element of DJ mixed with live instruments really heightens the experience. Get the 3 live instruments/players, it's totally worth it. We had so much fun! DJ Xio was amazing and the office manager Gleni was extremely responsive and helpful. Highly recommend these guys

Sent on 09/15/2016

Miami DJs's reply:

Thank you Tresha! It was a pleasure for us to be a part of your especial day! all the best!