Miami DJs - Ultra Modern Productions Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

• Andrea
    Andrea Married on 07/10/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

If you want a fun wedding reception, hire these guys! 100/10 recommend!

We hired Miami DJs for my wedding earlier this month and all of my guests were raving about the DJ. He played music that both the older generation and the younger generation of my guests loved, and had everyone dancing the whole night! We ended the night off with la hora loca and it was transitioned in so smoothly. I saw people dancing that night who I've never actually seen break a move in my life! If I'm being completely honest, I myself am not much of a dancer, but the vibe was so great that I couldn't help it :) The experience that I had was 100/10, and their service was just all around fantastic. I fully recommend their services! Thank you for bringing good vibes on my wedding day!!

Miami DJs - Ultra Modern Productions's reply:

Thank you so much Andrea. We're so happy that you're happy :) Congratulations once more and it's an honor to have been part of your special day.

Miami DJs Team,
  • Alejandra
    Alejandra K. Married on 07/09/2022

Miami DJ’s

The music was excellent. Everyone had fun dancing all night long! I love our DJ (sorry, forgot his name) I will recommend 100 % this vendor!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Gaby
    Gaby C. Married on 06/04/2022

Incredible party

Xio exceeded our expectations for our wedding party!! He played all of our favorite songs and was super understanding of the kind of party we wanted! He hyped everyone up and even allowed my brother, a former DJ, to steal the mic and hype everyone up as well. Adding the CO2 and cold sparklers made our party even better. I can't forget to mention the light up drummer we booked with them for our hora loca. He was so interactive and went throughout the dance floor entertaining and hyping everyone up. It was a party I will never forget! Thank you for making our wedding party unforgettable Miami DJ's!
    Henri B. Married on 03/05/2022

Incredible

Best Wedding DJs on the planet.
    Stephanie G. Married on 02/26/2022

Best entertainment company!

If you are questioning booking Miami DJs, stop and just book them! They were, by far, the best part of the wedding. We weren’t even done eating dinner and the dance floor was filled and it was filled the ENTIRE night. DJ Louie Nyce was amazing and played the BEST music to keep everyone on their feet. Even the Robot said he wasn’t needed to hype the party up. Special effects were top notch and the team was so accommodating even when I switched times on them like 3 times. All my wedding guests can’t stop talking about how much they danced and how much fun they had. Loved it!
  • Natalie
    Natalie C. Married on 02/20/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best DJs in the industry!

Every guest at our wedding was absolutely raving about DJ Louie Nyce after our big day!! Every. single. guest! I've been to plenty of weddings before our own, and can't remember a time when the DJ was as fun and memorable. Miami DJs came ready to make sure everyone had a great time and the dance floor was LIT the whole night. DJ Louie Nyce incorporated a variety of music - from Frank Sinatra to Bad Bunny to Loud Luxury - and new remixes that our guests loved. Leading up to the wedding, they asked us the vibe we're going for, and all I can say is mission accomplished. From chill dinner vibes to late night dancing, the DJ played hit after hit after hit. Be sure to hire Miami DJs for your next big event!!
  • Autumn
    Autumn H. Married on 11/24/2021

Good Listeners, Hit Makers

Working with them was a breeze. Deciding what package we needed was easy and when we wanted to jump on the phone to chat through our needs, the team was always incredibly responsive. The DJ who was assigned to our wedding day got sick a couple days before but Miami DJs was quick to find another DJ and even upgraded the DJ set for the inconvenience. Sergio and Trey did an amazing job at our wedding! They looked at our worksheet and even sifted through a Spotify playlist we provided -- everyone danced the entire time and we heard tons of the songs we shared with them. We got bunch of compliments throughout the wedding day. If you're looking for professionalism, great music/mc and great value, look no further!
  • JESENIA
    Jesenia G. Married on 01/28/2021

Life of the Party!!

Xio was amazing! He made sure that everything is as ready and good to go for the day of. Any request we had, he automatically acted on it! He was very polite. I highly recommend! You will not be disappointed at all!!
    Diana S. Married on 06/11/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

A must hire for your event!

100% would recommend Miami DJs to anyone looking to hire a DJ for a corporate event or otherwise. Edgar was the best at reading the crowd and getting the crowd on the dance floor. Extremely flexible and professional too!
  • Ryan
    Ryan Married on 01/11/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

DJ XIO is literally the best!

We are so incredibly happy with DJ Xio and Miami DJs. They absolutely nailed it!! We wanted a fun party club atmosphere and they did just that. His selection of songs had our guests in our wedding dancing that we didn’t think would be on the dance floor. He kept everyone having a great time the whole night. We can't recommend him enough! Thank you!!
  • Karelia
    Karelia Married on 07/12/2019

Absolutely amazing!

Xio and Daniel were amazing at the wedding, they played every request we did by the moment. They are very kind and responsible. If you choose them you would have an extraordinary moment. We had a lot of fun thanks to them!
    Brooke Married on 05/18/2019

Best DJs in South Fla!!!

Miami DJs is the best!!! They traveled to Key Largo for my wedding and everyone is still talking about the music/evening! Daniel was a huge help and very accommodating to our asks, and they make it super easy to package everything you want with 1 vendor (uplighting, percussionist, photo booth, and CO2 tanks for that little something extra) for less headaches when you're planning an event. They paid attention to the suggested list of songs to play, as well as took requests from the guests. I HIGHLY recommend Miami DJs and DJ Xio (he's the best!!!) - I seriously can't say enough good things about them!!!
  • Javier
    Javier M. Married on 02/22/2019

Amazing service!

I would recommend Miami DJs 10 out of 10 times. They are so hands on, and take the time to make sure every single detail of your event is perfectly planned out. I worked with Daniel, and he went above and beyond to make sure our wedding was a night we would never forget. What I love most about Miami DJ's is that its a one stop shop, they provide the ceremony package, the DJ, they had a saxophonist (who was AMAZING), we even had a robot! Our wedding was epic and Miami DJs was a big reason why!
    Kimberly Married on 02/09/2019

Thank you Miami DJs!

I had the great pleasure of hiring Miami DJs for my wedding in February. I’m still calming down from all the wedding planning craze but I had to take the time to thank all my incredible vendors. I worked with Daniel who was exceptional on every detail and DJ Xio who was so knowledgeable and knew what we wanted even before we did. They took care of all my entertainment needs. My family and my friends had such a good time and loved the performers. Thank you for being a part of such a memorable day and for being so patient with all of our requests. I strongly recommend Miami DJs!
  • Kristy
    Kristy Married on 02/02/2019

So much fun

They brought the party to the wedding. The most fun I’ve ever had at a wedding!!
  • F
    Frank P. Married on 02/02/2019

a.m.a. z.i.n.g!

Danny, DJ Xio—thank you for the most amazing wedding experience! If you need a DJ for your event, look no further. Danny is very professional and accommodating throughout the process. DJ Xio truly knows how to make a party! I challenged them to make my guests get up and dance- and they made the party epic! Almost 2 months later now, and people are still talking about this wedding! Thank you MiamiDJs!
  • erin
    Erin Married on 01/12/2019

Great to work with!!!

They Were the best ever, great to work with. Very professional and also very Talented. Thank you again for making are day Magical and a party.
    Eiranne and Javier wedding
    January 12,2019
  • mayra
    Mayra Married on 12/08/2018

Aboe & beyond

Music sets the tone for your whole event and it can either be a hit or a miss. I felt at ease once I met with Miami DJs and knew they would be able to incorporate the type of my music I enjoy and get the crowd dancing. I am so grateful to have been able to work with Danny in particular. He was always there when I had questions and scheduling changes. He was very approachable at all times and made sure our needs were met. He even went out of his way to help me with my father and daughter song. He took the time to listen to both songs I wanted to incorporate and always offered his advice to make the best song ever!!!! I am SOOO HAPPY with how everything turned out and would highly recommend the team :)
    Alexandra Married on 11/11/2018

Ale & Vlad Wedding | November 11, 2018

TOP OF THE LINE SERVICE! I was beyond happy with the customer service and support provided by their entire team. Extremely helpful and played AMAZING music. I would recommend them in a heartbeat.
    Chrystyna G. Married on 11/10/2018

Amazing!!!

Daniel and Xio are so personable! Daniel was very efficient and responsive when coordinating all the details. GREAT DJ experience and my guests never left the dance floor the entire night!!
    Enrique H. Married on 09/15/2018

Superior Entertainment

Daniel, Xio and the entire team were amazing. Since we contacted them Daniel was in constant communication with us and the other vendors (wedding planner, venue, etc) to make our wedding reception a tremendous success! We highly recommend Miami DJs!
    Aliona Married on 08/18/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Miami DJ's are absolutely the BEST! If you want to have an amazing party at your wedding you MUST choose them. We came across Miami Dj's on Instagram and right away knew that they were the type of DJ service that we MUST have at out wedding. After booking an appointment with them and meeting DJ Xio we signed our contract right away. We went ahead with the ultra modern package which is a little bit more than what your average wedding DJ package would cost, but trust me.... YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR! I believe that a DJ is the most import part of your wedding because your gust will just remember how much fund they had or did not have at your wedding. We let DJ Xio play what he wanted to (we did provide out top 30 list just to give him an idea what what type of music we wanted for our wedding), the must that he played was spectacular! Our gusts are still giving us compliments on our DJ and telling us that this was the most fun wedding they have been too. We had the pleasure of working with Daniel in addition to DJ Xio who was very attentive and always available. Daniel helped us with our timeline and all the details that we needed to finalize before the wedding. We will definitely use Miami DJ's for any future events that we will hold.
  • Andrea
    Andrea Married on 03/10/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating

It's not a party without Miami DJ's!

One of the most important vendors at my wedding was the DJ and Miami DJ’s did not disappoint!! First, I’m a music junkie so they were so willing to work with all my requests and order to play music. THANK YOU! They kept the partying going and the energy high. Everyone absolutely loved the music and are still talking about it! I added to my package the live percussionist which I highly recommend! She was amazing and kept the energy going during hora loca! I highly recommend Miami DJ’s. They truly are the best in this industry and can’t thank them enough for all of their help!
    Natalia Married on 03/03/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Miami DJ was Amazing !!! Danny went out of his way to always help with any questions I had to make sure the day ran smoothly. Jay was our DJ & he kept the atmosphere super awesome the whole night. I had a really long Wedding 6:30-1:30 & the whole time he kept the Party going !
    10/10 music
    10/10 people
    10/10 robots

We’re using them again for my 25th birthday !
illustration stars