7171 SW 47 Street, Miami, FL 33155 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 1

About Events By Vivian Colls

Flowers by Vivian Colls is a full service floral and event design studio providing gourgeous arrangements for weddings, social occasions and corporate events. We understand your event should be and expression of you, and our meticulous attention to detail is given to every occasion. The owner and floral designer, Vivian Colls, works closely with each client to create a personally tailored affair.

Layering colors, textures and various materials to bring a "wow" factor to every event is what we do best. Each client is important to us and receives our undivided attention. The best part of every new venture is that we get to meet new people, and turn their ideas into something tangible and unforgettable.

Call us to see how we can help you achieve your dream wedding or social event of the season. Our creative minds are waiting.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned
Follow Events By Vivian Colls on

Other couples have also viewed

• A Lavish Event Design
sm09272015515
sm09272015127
1536752764976450196656606283512n
Events By Vivian Colls
miami wedding photographer unique miami tower phot
mjwmaloman15
104419817795211654137834600225601692997488n
150179410152074790942940949887272n
11048697102084056853261628253555170004638623n
Events By Vivian Colls
miami wedding flower detail photos
rusty pelican wedding photos

145 Reviews for Events By Vivian Colls

• Mayeris

Mayeris A. · Married on 10/10/2019

The best of the best!

My wedding was on 10/10/2019, and I can't begin to explain how HAPPY I am with Vivian Colls and her crew. When i first contacted Vivian I had 6 months before my wedding and was in desperate need of a florist that captured my vision and style. I had searched and scheduled so many meetings with multiple florist but none met my expectation until I spoke to Danny.
    Danny whom is Vivians assistant and right hand man is heaven sent! we vibed and connected in a way unimaginable! He understood my vision and contributed to "my look" like no-one else could. On the day of the wedding all i kept saying was "WOW, WOW, WOW" my expectations were EXCEEDED! my vision and DREAM had come true! Vivian and Danny are truly the nicest people I've ever met, they are so patient and understanding and are true artists at their profession.
    My guests are still raving about how beautiful my wedding reception was, and I owe it all to YOU!
    Thank you soooooo much!!
    Sincerely, a lifetime customer
    May & Fabian

Sent on 11/11/2019

Events By Vivian Colls's reply:

Thanks so much for your beautiful words! We really enjoyed working for you and your now hubby! Love u guys!

Tere G. · Married on 02/23/2019

They brought to life my vision board...

I am not a person who sits and writes reviews but WOW! My wedding was this past Saturday 2/23 in Coral Gables and Dany, Vivian and the entire Vivian Colls team blew my mind. They are not only professionals but the most human people I have ever worked with!! They are by far the BEST florists and event designers in Miami. From the getgo Dany knew exactly what I wanted and exceeded my expectations. He literally conceptualized the entire wedding in his head and from the trial understood everything I wanted as if he was inside my brain. Everyone is still talking about the decoration, the flowers, the lighting. Thankyou for making my dream wedding a reality, I am still daydreaming and want to relive every second. When I walked into the room I was blown away with so much beauty! Can't wait to work with you all again soon! Wish I had a picture on how it looked at night, masterpiece! Me encanto trabajar con personas tan cumplidas y profesionales, gracias por todo, mas feliz, imposible!

Sent on 03/04/2019
  • F

Fernando · Married on 02/17/2018

Vivian and Dany are simply the best. Aside from being genuine people, they exemplify professionalism and kindness. The difference here is that they love what they do. Vivian and Dany truly cared about what we wanted for our wedding. After seeing what Vivian did for my sister’s wedding, we gave her complete authority for decorations and design. Our wedding day only continued to confirm why she is a creative genius (see pictures). She surpassed our expectations and her attention to detail blew us away. Her arrangements were better than we ever could have hoped for.

As for the coordination and planning, Dany is outstanding. Dany thinks about your timeline, your venue, the layout, your place settings, essentially your overall vision. And when you think you’ve thought about it all, Dany reviews everything to confirm it with you. He was extremely patient and willing to offer his own suggestions based on our design. Dany is responsive, personable, and made himself available to address ALL of our questions along the way. We went into our wedding excited knowing they would provide an exceptional masterpiece and they definitely did!

We can’t thank them enough for contributing to the happiest day of our lives. It would not have been the same without having them take part in it. We have already recommended them to all of our friends and plan to continue sending clients their way!

Sent on 03/03/2018

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Events By Vivian Colls FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?
    $ 175.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?
    $ 55.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere?
    $ 12.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?
    $ 85.00
    $ 175.00
    $ 4000
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Samples
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Classic
    Eclectic
    Glamorous
    Modern
    Nautical
    Romantic
    Rustic
    Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Samples
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Events By Vivian Colls 1
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Rev. Eddie Rodriguez Wedding Officiants

It is my pleasure to endorse and recommend Vivian Colls. I have thoroughly enjoyed working with her throughout the years. She is a professional in every sense of the word. She not only delivers as expected, but makes it a point to exceed what is expected of her.

• Infinity Sound Production Wedding DJs

Beyond amazing work!

• Bayside Inn Key Largo Hotel Weddings

If you are looking for the greatest flower arrangements give vivian a call right away.

• 7171 SW 47 Street Miami, FL, 33155 See on map
    By appointments only! Call Anytime!
    Location of (Events By Vivian Colls)