NE 165th Terrace, Miami, FL 33165 Map · Phone number

About RVL Event Design and Planning

RVL Event Design and Planning is a professional wedding planning service located in Miami, Florida. This skilled team of event planners has 20 years of combined experience, focusing on the finer details to bring your dream vision to life. RVL Event Design and Planning prides itself on the creation of unique and personalized events, ensuring that your wedding is one to be remembered.

RVL Event Design and Planning understands that every couple has different needs. They work with each client to create a customized package for their special day, ensuring their complete satisfaction. Offering partial, full and day-of coordination planning, there is something for everyone. Through services such as budget analysis, they are able to keep you on track with your budget while getting the most out of your funds to create the wedding of your dreams. Other services available include vendor referrals, timelines, and to-do lists.

Follow RVL Event Design and Planning on

laura lon wedding 1pass 0366
nr 955 l

58 Reviews for RVL Event Design and Planning

Candice · Married on 05/18/2019

100% recommend! Great experience!

Ana was amazing! I booked her for the day of services but really she helped with so much more. The wedding was in Puerto Rico so living in Miami was a bit difficult in the planning process. She was more than willing to answer any questions, give opinions and advice far before the wedding- extremely helpful and kind. We met about a month or so before the wedding and went over all my visions and details. She took very detailed notes and created a timeline based off of what we spoke about. She used her years of expertise to make some adjustments that she ran by me first that she thought would work better. When it came to the wedding, she had everything super organized. She made it so I didn’t need to stress about anything. We met a few days before the big day to go over any last minute details and any items (which I had a ton!) that I wanted her to set up for me. She took it from there from ensuring all the vendors were correctly setting up to putting together my last minute favors and escort cards. Everything was perfect! During the event she was very professional and made sure everything was running according to the timeline. She managed to get everyone in order while always maintaining a smile. Which is tough when you have so many different personalities at once. Ana is truly a master at her craft. So many of my family and friends came up to me praising Ana for how great she was! Needless to say, I would highly recommend Ana! 5 stars ⭐️

Sent on 06/11/2019

Miriam · Married on 02/09/2019

Enchanted day!!!!!!

Curtiss Mansion, Feb 9, 2019
    It was an absolute please to work with Ana from RVL; she was very responsive, professional, courteous, and attentive to details, creative and all around lovely to work with.
    Ana thank you soooooo much for making my Daughter’s wedding day a wonderful enchanted day!!!!!! Even though Mother Nature tried to ruin the day YOU and the wonderful team you work with made it happen and it was absolutely beautiful, amazing job!!!!

Sent on 02/23/2019

Natalie Cabrera · Married on 02/09/2019

Very Special

When I started planning for the wedding, I thought I was going to be able to do it all by myself. I would spend hours searching DIY on interest and never really doing much because I worked full time and went to school. As time quickly passed by, I realized that I wasn’t going to be able to do it all myself, so we started asking family and friends if they knew any wedding planners. We were are referred Ana with RVL events by a work friend of my mom’s. We reached out to Ana and she was immediately attentive. We scheduled a meeting with her within the week and we immediately clicked in the meeting. It was very important for me that we clicked with the wedding planner because we had a specific image yet at the same time I am very simple. We contracted with RVL for the full wedding planning experience and we are so glad that we did. She assisted with EVERYTHING up until the most minor detail. Ana works with a great connection of vendors, all of whom we clicked with. Ana provided me with a detailed outline during every step of the way. She was available for phone conversations whenever I had even the smallest question. She took care of all the vendor communications which was very helpful.
    Ana created a timeline that was awesome! She was there with us at every appointment. The closer we got to the date, the more naturally stressed I got, and she really helped ease the process.
    The big day came, and I was getting ready. She was front and center at the venue since early in the morning, coordinating all the details with the caterer, florist, dj. We were getting some sporadic rain, and she was there constantly sending us reports, assuring us that everything was going to be fine. This was extra special given that my mom was freaking out. I made a conscious decision not to stress out as much because I knew I was definitely in good hands with Ana and the Squad! Due to the weather and timing, we were unable to do the ceremony outside. On a bright note, the solution to the weather was doing the ceremony inside in the mansion’s living room area, and I can’t express how beautiful and cozy it was. It was so unexpected but so beautiful, and it was pulled off to perfection. Everything happened for a reason. The day came, and they were so helpful and made everything move smoothly. I met Ana’s biz partner the day of, Ilse, and they both truly made me feel like a princess. Everything turned out just beautiful.
    We received many compliments from family and friend about how beautiful and simple the wedding was. Some friends said it looked like it was a whimsical fairytale….which is the exact feel that we wanted.
    We had such an amazing time and we are extremely grateful with got to work with and meet such a spectacular team of people!!!
    We TOTALLY recommend working with Ana and RVL EVENTS

• Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • How many planners are on your team? 2

• Miami DJs
    Miami DJs Wedding DJs

After 10 years in the industry, there are only a handful of Wedding Planners we would recommend and the girls at RVL are definitely in that category. They're a pleasure to work with. Great ideas and on-time execution. Ilse, Ana and Sara are all fantastic! Highly recommended!

• DJ Luna Entertainment
    DJ Luna Entertainment Wedding DJs

These ladies are awesome. Very professional very dedicated to their brides. Highly recommend them.

• Ever After Wedding Officiants
    Ever After Wedding Officiants Wedding Officiants

RVL handles all vendors with professionalism and courtesy. If they are running the show, you know that all will be running smoothly and on time! I recommend this company to all my clients. They keep their vendors informed of any changes to ensure the clients have a beautiful, perfectly executed event!

• NE 165th Terrace Miami, FL, 33165 See on map
    7865291933 (Phone number)
    3052823211 (Other Phone Number)