Miami, FL 33165 Map · Phone number

About RVL Event Design and Planning

RVL Event Design and Planning is a full-service wedding planner located in Miami, Florida. Their three event planners have 20 years of combined experience. Their passion for creating unforgettable events that are works of art is apparent in their work. They pride themselves on providing creative ideas and a personalized experience to ensure your wedding is one to be remembered.

RVL Event Design and Planning understands that every couples has different needs. They work with each client to create a customized package and quote for their unique wedding. Offering partial, full and day-of coordination planning, there is something for everyone. Through services such as budget analysis, they are able to keep you on track with your budget while getting the most out of your funds to create the wedding of your dreams. Other services offered include:

• Event design

nr 113

55 Reviews for RVL Event Design and Planning

• I

Ingrid · Married on 03/24/2017

Ilse was really a pleasure of working with. Highly recommended.

• User6815071 · 1+ year ago

Ilse was a godsend in planning my wedding. She was extremely responsive via email from the very beginning, always giving recommendations and tips. Since we were planning from a different state, we could only visit twice and she was very flexible on meeting us and very prepared when she showed up. As the date got closer, she handled all of my frantic emails with a calm attitude and did all of vendor confirmations/delivery timelines for us.

The day of the wedding was obviously one of the greatest days of my life, but it could not have gone as smoothly as it did without Ilse and her assistant. They both were so calm and professional and always checked on me and my husband to see if we needed anything. If there were any problems, I didn't hear about them. After the ceremony, we had to trek around the site for sunset pictures (Seriously gorgeous, but tiring nonetheless) and they both brought us drinks and no huge plates of appetizers. I wouldn't have gotten to eat if not for that! She even got us a bottle of champagne as a gift!

I knew I need a wedding planner for this event, but I had no idea how great Ilse and RVL would be. I would recommend them 100 times over!

Marnie · Married on 01/28/2017

There are so many positive things to say about RVL events that no review could do it justice! I had my wedding on January 28, 2017 at St. Patrick's Catholic Church/ The Conrad and Ana from RVL events was our wedding planner. Right from the beginning Ana was a pleasure to work with. She is prompt, friendly, creative, knowledgeable, super on top of things, etc. RVL Events recommended the best and most reputable vendors. Our wedding planning and wedding day was perfect! There were no hiccups- and if there were, I never found about it as Ana took care of every little detail. I never felt stressed throughout the process like we hear so many brides do, and its all because of RVL Events! Our guests are still talking about our wedding, it was flawless and everything we dreamed about and more! Other than marrying my husband, the best wedding decision I made was hiring RVL events! Do not look into any other planners, hire them today and thank me later!

RVL Event Design and Planning FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,533.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 3,510.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 4,524.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • How many planners are on your team? 3

• Miami DJs
    Miami DJs Wedding DJs

After 10 years in the industry, there are only a handful of Wedding Planners we would recommend and the girls at RVL are definitely in that category. They're a pleasure to work with. Great ideas and on-time execution. Ilse, Ana and Sara are all fantastic! Highly recommended!

• DJ Luna Entertainment
    DJ Luna Entertainment Wedding DJs

These ladies are awesome. Very professional very dedicated to their brides. Highly recommend them.

• Ever After Wedding Officiants
    Ever After Wedding Officiants Wedding Officiants

RVL handles all vendors with professionalism and courtesy. If they are running the show, you know that all will be running smoothly and on time! I recommend this company to all my clients. They keep their vendors informed of any changes to ensure the clients have a beautiful, perfectly executed event!

• Miami, FL 33165 See on map
    7865291933 (Phone number)
    3052823211 (Other Phone Number)