NE 165th Terrace, Miami, FL 33165 Map · Phone number

About RVL Event Design and Planning

RVL Event Design and Planning is a professional wedding planning service located in Miami, Florida. This skilled team of event planners has 20 years of combined experience, focusing on the finer details to bring your dream vision to life. RVL Event Design and Planning prides itself on the creation of unique and personalized events, ensuring that your wedding is one to be remembered.

RVL Event Design and Planning understands that every couple has different needs. They work with each client to create a customized package for their special day, ensuring their complete satisfaction. Offering partial, full and day-of coordination planning, there is something for everyone. Through services such as budget analysis, they are able to keep you on track with your budget while getting the most out of your funds to create the wedding of your dreams. Other services available include vendor referrals, timelines, and to-do lists.

Follow RVL Event Design and Planning on

60 Reviews for RVL Event Design and Planning

• Pamela

Pamela · Married on 11/09/2019

Very Responsive

Our wedding was a dream come true! Thank you RVL for being a big part of making our perfect day a reality.

Sent on 11/19/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 06/15/2019

Miami Destination Wedding Coordinator

From the first conversation that I had with Ilse, I knew that she was the right person to help make my vision come to life for our wedding. We had a destination wedding of close to 150 people in Miami at Vizcaya Museum, one of the more complicated venues due to everything needing to come in and a very tight timeline for load in. From the start, Ilse went above and beyond to make us feel comfortable and assure us that it would all be taken care of. She went out of her way to help me with things locally throughout the planning process and a he accepted some of the items that we needed to ship down which was a tremendous help. When I arrived the week of the wedding, everything was perfectly organized and in order. She worked with me on every detail to ensure that she knew exactly how to execute my vision and she made everything come to life with absolute perfection. I don’t even know how to say thank you for the work that her and her team put in, but everything was exactly how I wanted it to be. I wouldn’t have been able to have this wedding without her and her team. I would recommend them a million times over for any event and feel truly lucky to have found them. Ilse and RVL events team, I can’t thank you enough for everything you did to make sure that Dean and I had the perfect day. We are beyond grateful.

Sent on 11/25/2019

Candice · Married on 05/18/2019

100% recommend! Great experience!

Ana was amazing! I booked her for the day of services but really she helped with so much more. The wedding was in Puerto Rico so living in Miami was a bit difficult in the planning process. She was more than willing to answer any questions, give opinions and advice far before the wedding- extremely helpful and kind. We met about a month or so before the wedding and went over all my visions and details. She took very detailed notes and created a timeline based off of what we spoke about. She used her years of expertise to make some adjustments that she ran by me first that she thought would work better. When it came to the wedding, she had everything super organized. She made it so I didn’t need to stress about anything. We met a few days before the big day to go over any last minute details and any items (which I had a ton!) that I wanted her to set up for me. She took it from there from ensuring all the vendors were correctly setting up to putting together my last minute favors and escort cards. Everything was perfect! During the event she was very professional and made sure everything was running according to the timeline. She managed to get everyone in order while always maintaining a smile. Which is tough when you have so many different personalities at once. Ana is truly a master at her craft. So many of my family and friends came up to me praising Ana for how great she was! Needless to say, I would highly recommend Ana! 5 stars ⭐️

Sent on 06/11/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

RVL Event Design and Planning FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1533.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 3510.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 4524.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Miami DJs
    Miami DJs Wedding DJs

After 10 years in the industry, there are only a handful of Wedding Planners we would recommend and the girls at RVL are definitely in that category. They're a pleasure to work with. Great ideas and on-time execution. Ilse, Ana and Sara are all fantastic! Highly recommended!

• DJ Luna Entertainment
    DJ Luna Entertainment Wedding DJs

These ladies are awesome. Very professional very dedicated to their brides. Highly recommend them.

• Ever After Wedding Officiants
    Ever After Wedding Officiants Wedding Officiants

RVL handles all vendors with professionalism and courtesy. If they are running the show, you know that all will be running smoothly and on time! I recommend this company to all my clients. They keep their vendors informed of any changes to ensure the clients have a beautiful, perfectly executed event!

• NE 165th Terrace Miami, FL, 33165 See on map
    7865291933 (Phone number)
    3052823211 (Other Phone Number)