RVL Event Design and Planning

RVL Event Design and Planning

$3,510
Day-Of, Full, Partial

About RVL Event Design and Planning

Based out of Miami Florida, RVL is a full-service event planning company that does not just create events, we create works of art.  The first question everyone asks is, "what does RVL stand for?"  We gladly respond, "RVL represents our team's last names Reyna, Velasquez & Lopez."

Today, RVL is an innovative, trendsetting team, best known for our creative ideas and exquisite attention to every last detail.  With a combined 20 years of experience in the industry, our team is capable of planning everything from an intimate event to an event for thousands.  No matter the number of guests, RVL events will always be unforgettable, stylish and personalized for every client by taking elements of their lives and personalities and incorporating them discretely into their wedding day or any special event.

Phone: 786-529-1933

Religious (2)
Rehearsal Dinner (1)
Partial Planning (1)
Destination (1)

Ilse was really a pleasure of working with. Highly recommended.

Profile Picture Ingrid, 3/24/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Ilse was a godsend in planning my wedding. She was extremely responsive via email from the very beginning, always giving recommendations and tips. Since we were planning from a different state, we could only visit twice and she was very flexible on meeting us and very prepared when she showed up. As the date got closer, she handled all of my frantic emails with a calm attitude and did all of vendor confirmations/delivery timelines for us.

The day of the wedding was obviously one of the greatest days of my life, but it could not have gone as smoothly as it did without Ilse and her assistant. They both were so calm and professional and always checked on me and my husband to see if we needed anything. If there were any problems, I didn't hear about them. After the ceremony, we had to trek around the site for sunset pictures (Seriously gorgeous, but tiring nonetheless) and they both brought us drinks and no huge plates of appetizers. I wouldn't have gotten to eat if not for that! She even got us a bottle of champagne as a gift!

I knew I need a wedding planner for this event, but I had no idea how great Ilse and RVL would be. I would recommend them 100 times over!

Profile Picture User6815071, Recently Married, 10 Reviews

Elopement
Number of Planners
5 AWARDS

5 ENDORSEMENTS
After 10 years in the industry, there are only a handful of Wedding Planners we would recommend and the girls at RVL are definitely in that category. They're a pleasure to work with. Great ideas and on-time execution. Ilse, Ana and Sara are all fantastic! Highly recommended!

These ladies are awesome. Very professional very dedicated to their brides. Highly recommend them.

RVL handles all vendors with professionalism and courtesy. If they are running the show, you know that all will be running smoothly and on time! I recommend this company to all my clients. They keep their vendors informed of any changes to ensure the clients have a beautiful, perfectly executed event!

We really enjoy working as a team with other vendors to provide the best experience for our couple. Ilse was very professional and we really appreciate her attention to detail.

Events

Miami, FL 33165   See On Map
786-529-1933 (phone)
RVL Event Design and Planning is a wedding and event planning company from South Florida. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Miami-Dade County, Broward County, and Palm Beach County. RVL Event Design and Planning is a professional wedding and event planning company that has been part of the South Florida wedding industry for 8 years. We specialize in wedding and event production, and decor services.