RVL Event Design and Planning Reviews

61 | Miami, FL

61 Reviews for RVL Event Design and Planning

• Christina

Christina Foliacci-Alvarez · Married on 02/01/2020

RVL planned our dream wedding!!!

We are infinitely grateful to Ilse for everything she did to make our wedding day the most special and memorable day of our lives!! She was so skillful at keeping my husband and I organized and calm throughout the year of wedding planning, even when our minds were all over the place due to stress and our crazy work schedules. Whether we had questions, needed feedback, or needed help on something that was time sensitive, Ilse always jumped into solution-mode to help us right away. On top of that, Ilse’s talent and attention to detail made the day of our wedding run so smoothly and we don’t have enough words to thank her for that!! She connected us with vendors she has worked with before, and EVERY single one of them was top-notch and the perfect fit for what we wanted for our wedding. She was involved in every detail and helped us find solutions for the unexpected curveballs that came our way (for example, rainy weather on the day of!). Ana, Ilse’s business partner at RVL, was also extremely helpful and kind to us on the day of the wedding and helped everything run smoothly. We are so thankful to Ilse for being by our side throughout the whole wedding planning journey. We could not have chosen a better wedding planner. She has a true gift, is so great at what she does, and we can’t wait to recommend RVL Event Design and Planning to everyone we know who is starting their wedding planning journey!!! -Christina and Danny

Sent on 02/29/2020
  • Pamela

Pamela · Married on 11/09/2019

Very Responsive

Our wedding was a dream come true! Thank you RVL for being a big part of making our perfect day a reality.

Sent on 11/19/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 06/15/2019

Miami Destination Wedding Coordinator

From the first conversation that I had with Ilse, I knew that she was the right person to help make my vision come to life for our wedding. We had a destination wedding of close to 150 people in Miami at Vizcaya Museum, one of the more complicated venues due to everything needing to come in and a very tight timeline for load in. From the start, Ilse went above and beyond to make us feel comfortable and assure us that it would all be taken care of. She went out of her way to help me with things locally throughout the planning process and a he accepted some of the items that we needed to ship down which was a tremendous help. When I arrived the week of the wedding, everything was perfectly organized and in order. She worked with me on every detail to ensure that she knew exactly how to execute my vision and she made everything come to life with absolute perfection. I don’t even know how to say thank you for the work that her and her team put in, but everything was exactly how I wanted it to be. I wouldn’t have been able to have this wedding without her and her team. I would recommend them a million times over for any event and feel truly lucky to have found them. Ilse and RVL events team, I can’t thank you enough for everything you did to make sure that Dean and I had the perfect day. We are beyond grateful.

Sent on 11/25/2019

Candice · Married on 05/18/2019

100% recommend! Great experience!

Ana was amazing! I booked her for the day of services but really she helped with so much more. The wedding was in Puerto Rico so living in Miami was a bit difficult in the planning process. She was more than willing to answer any questions, give opinions and advice far before the wedding- extremely helpful and kind. We met about a month or so before the wedding and went over all my visions and details. She took very detailed notes and created a timeline based off of what we spoke about. She used her years of expertise to make some adjustments that she ran by me first that she thought would work better. When it came to the wedding, she had everything super organized. She made it so I didn’t need to stress about anything. We met a few days before the big day to go over any last minute details and any items (which I had a ton!) that I wanted her to set up for me. She took it from there from ensuring all the vendors were correctly setting up to putting together my last minute favors and escort cards. Everything was perfect! During the event she was very professional and made sure everything was running according to the timeline. She managed to get everyone in order while always maintaining a smile. Which is tough when you have so many different personalities at once. Ana is truly a master at her craft. So many of my family and friends came up to me praising Ana for how great she was! Needless to say, I would highly recommend Ana! 5 stars ⭐️

Sent on 06/11/2019

Miriam · Married on 02/09/2019

Enchanted day!!!!!!

Curtiss Mansion, Feb 9, 2019
    It was an absolute please to work with Ana from RVL; she was very responsive, professional, courteous, and attentive to details, creative and all around lovely to work with.
    Ana thank you soooooo much for making my Daughter’s wedding day a wonderful enchanted day!!!!!! Even though Mother Nature tried to ruin the day YOU and the wonderful team you work with made it happen and it was absolutely beautiful, amazing job!!!!

Sent on 02/23/2019

Natalie Cabrera · Married on 02/09/2019

Very Special

When I started planning for the wedding, I thought I was going to be able to do it all by myself. I would spend hours searching DIY on interest and never really doing much because I worked full time and went to school. As time quickly passed by, I realized that I wasn’t going to be able to do it all myself, so we started asking family and friends if they knew any wedding planners. We were are referred Ana with RVL events by a work friend of my mom’s. We reached out to Ana and she was immediately attentive. We scheduled a meeting with her within the week and we immediately clicked in the meeting. It was very important for me that we clicked with the wedding planner because we had a specific image yet at the same time I am very simple. We contracted with RVL for the full wedding planning experience and we are so glad that we did. She assisted with EVERYTHING up until the most minor detail. Ana works with a great connection of vendors, all of whom we clicked with. Ana provided me with a detailed outline during every step of the way. She was available for phone conversations whenever I had even the smallest question. She took care of all the vendor communications which was very helpful.
    Ana created a timeline that was awesome! She was there with us at every appointment. The closer we got to the date, the more naturally stressed I got, and she really helped ease the process.
    The big day came, and I was getting ready. She was front and center at the venue since early in the morning, coordinating all the details with the caterer, florist, dj. We were getting some sporadic rain, and she was there constantly sending us reports, assuring us that everything was going to be fine. This was extra special given that my mom was freaking out. I made a conscious decision not to stress out as much because I knew I was definitely in good hands with Ana and the Squad! Due to the weather and timing, we were unable to do the ceremony outside. On a bright note, the solution to the weather was doing the ceremony inside in the mansion’s living room area, and I can’t express how beautiful and cozy it was. It was so unexpected but so beautiful, and it was pulled off to perfection. Everything happened for a reason. The day came, and they were so helpful and made everything move smoothly. I met Ana’s biz partner the day of, Ilse, and they both truly made me feel like a princess. Everything turned out just beautiful.
    We received many compliments from family and friend about how beautiful and simple the wedding was. Some friends said it looked like it was a whimsical fairytale….which is the exact feel that we wanted.
    We had such an amazing time and we are extremely grateful with got to work with and meet such a spectacular team of people!!!
    We TOTALLY recommend working with Ana and RVL EVENTS

Sent on 03/09/2019
  • I

Ingrid · Married on 03/24/2017

Ilse was really a pleasure of working with. Highly recommended.

Sent on 04/04/2017

Ilse was a godsend in planning my wedding. She was extremely responsive via email from the very beginning, always giving recommendations and tips. Since we were planning from a different state, we could only visit twice and she was very flexible on meeting us and very prepared when she showed up. As the date got closer, she handled all of my frantic emails with a calm attitude and did all of vendor confirmations/delivery timelines for us.

The day of the wedding was obviously one of the greatest days of my life, but it could not have gone as smoothly as it did without Ilse and her assistant. They both were so calm and professional and always checked on me and my husband to see if we needed anything. If there were any problems, I didn't hear about them. After the ceremony, we had to trek around the site for sunset pictures (Seriously gorgeous, but tiring nonetheless) and they both brought us drinks and no huge plates of appetizers. I wouldn't have gotten to eat if not for that! She even got us a bottle of champagne as a gift!

I knew I need a wedding planner for this event, but I had no idea how great Ilse and RVL would be. I would recommend them 100 times over!

Sent on 03/02/2017

Marnie · Married on 01/28/2017

There are so many positive things to say about RVL events that no review could do it justice! I had my wedding on January 28, 2017 at St. Patrick's Catholic Church/ The Conrad and Ana from RVL events was our wedding planner. Right from the beginning Ana was a pleasure to work with. She is prompt, friendly, creative, knowledgeable, super on top of things, etc. RVL Events recommended the best and most reputable vendors. Our wedding planning and wedding day was perfect! There were no hiccups- and if there were, I never found about it as Ana took care of every little detail. I never felt stressed throughout the process like we hear so many brides do, and its all because of RVL Events! Our guests are still talking about our wedding, it was flawless and everything we dreamed about and more! Other than marrying my husband, the best wedding decision I made was hiring RVL events! Do not look into any other planners, hire them today and thank me later!

Sent on 02/12/2017

Saidie · Married on 12/03/2016

There are no words to describe the enormous advantage it is for a bride to hire a wedding planner. And even more so of an advantage to hire the girls from RVL! Ilse was everything a trusted planner should be: dynamic, professional, patient, and knowledgable. She understood the vision I had for my wedding and proposed some great ideas which definitely enhanced the feel of the night. Ilse attended to all the needs of my groom and I throughout our wedding and we are so grateful she did, this way we got to enjoy the most out of our day. The week before our wedding she worked around the clock to make sure everything was taken care of. Thanks to her eye to detail, and expertise my wedding was a complete success. Thank you Ilse for all your help throughout this process and for helping me have the wedding of my dreams!

Sent on 01/09/2017

Daniella · Married on 09/24/2016

People say that when you are living a magical moment you center your attention on one thing and one thing only. The day of my wedding I can only remember my husband and all the feelings we shared that night. I didn't freak out over music, food, pictures, family meet and greets, or even the glow sticks that did not turn on during the "hora loca" - You know why I was able to just remember the magical moments? Because I had fairy godmothers just like Cinderella!!!
    I had Sara and Ilse as my fairies for the night, and they made everything PERFECT so we could enjoy what turned out to be the best party we have ever had. Sara helped us throughout a loooong year of planning, screaming, fittings, location hunts, table linens, colors, flowers, etc... And without her I would have run away for the hills. We can't recommend these girls enough. If you want a magical wedding you need to have magical human beings like the fairies at RVL. They make you feel like a princess and they are always there for you. We will be forever grateful.

Sent on 11/09/2016

Shannon · Married on 09/10/2016

It was an absolute pleasure working with Ilse. Ilse helped to alleviate any additional stress leading up to the wedding by providing helpful tips and resources that maintained my husband and I on track for our big day. She took the reigns on our rehearsal, and guided me through every step of the decision making process, from introducing different vendors, to setting up and attending my appointments. Ilse dealt with the vendors herself and negotiated prices so that we could have the wedding of our dreams and still be within our budget. She was extremely knowledgeable, patient and attentive to every single detail. She had a close relationship with the vendors and made sure that we were matched with the perfect one. Ilse is the dream wedding planning partner, she's fun, outgoing, and someone you will call a friend, even after your wedding!

Sent on 09/13/2016
  • Y

Yuliya · Married on 04/29/2016

We really can't speak enough about RVL Event Design and Planning! We utilized RVL for their month of coordination services, and Ilse was awesome everyday that we worked with her.
    We booked a great set of vendors, but our event would not have come together the way it did without Ilse and her team helping us throughout the process. Even before their services officially started Ilse provided insight, and recommendations for vendors that we should consider. She also reviewed all the details, did a walk-through with other vendors, helped us arrange the transportation, created a timeline, and coordinated the rehearsal. We were extremely lucky to find Ilse and have her help us with everything. She always made us feel as though she had everything 100% under control.
    On the day of the wedding, I felt comfortable that everything was organized and running as planned, so I could relax and enjoy the wedding. Ilse was an integral part in the success of our wedding. She was incredible to work with, and we are so happy we chose RVL Event Design and Planning!

Sent on 05/22/2016

Talisa · Married on 04/29/2016

Can't say enough about Ana! She was incredibly professional and my wedding would not have been the same, or run as smoothly, without her! She was on top of everything and always made me feel 100% confident! I will definitely use her again for any other major event I will have in the future and recommend her to all my newly engaged friends!

Sent on 06/29/2016
  • Melissa Ordonez (Schnell)

Melissa · Married on 03/04/2016

Ana is amazing. From the moment I met her, I felt comfortable with her. She did everything she could to ensure our wedding really was the dream that every couple envisions and I could go on and on about how much we appreciate all that she did for us. If you are looking for a planner that will make sure you really do have the best day of your life, I promise, you can count on Ana at RVL Events

Sent on 03/26/2016
  • I

I · Married on 02/27/2016

Dear Ilse-
    We so appreciate all your help in planning Cassandra’s and Andy’s wedding/ reception on Feb 27.
    You were great in responding to our concerns and resolving them.
    It seems everything went as planned, but it passed by so quickly, I didn’t have a chance to check everything out.
    It seems you did that for us! Everyone had very positive comments on the event.

It was a beautiful wedding and reception.

Thank you again, It was a pleasure meeting you.
    Wish you success in the future, which should be no problem.

Sent on 03/15/2016

Ana was AMAZING. I am positive the day was perfect because of her. She always kept in very close contact through the planning process and made sure I was on track with everything. At the rehearsal when everyone was excited and just showing up she kept everything running smoothly without being pushy. The day of the wedding, she went back and forth between my room and the groom's room to make sure we were all still doing ok. She personally picked up and dropped off all of my reception extras out of my room and made sure they got to the proper places. After the ceremony was over, I was blown away with how perfect the welcome table was set up and all of our extras, such as picture frames, etc. Through the entire reception she was always just close enough to where if I needed anything at all she was right there on it. Even when we were running a few minutes behind schedule she never made me feel rushed or stressed. She made us feel like we were on our time and it was totally up to us with what we wanted to do. At the end of the reception, she made sure our moms got everything that I had asked for them to hold onto for us, such as cards, cake top, etc. We actually had a groomsman issue that my groom had to deal with earlier in the day, but not once did Ana let me know that there was any issues at all. She wanted me to be completely relaxed and calm and I was!! She was amazing!! I really can't thank her enough. A lot of things about wedding planning will not go as planned, but sometimes it works out even better than you expected. Ana exceeded my expectations and she is awesome! I would highly recommend her to anyone! :)

Sent on 04/07/2016

Leslie · Married on 01/22/2016

If you are unsure about hiring a day of coordinator, I highly suggest you do! Ilse with RVL Events helped out with so much in the weeks leading up to the wedding when things started getting crazy. She payed attention to all the details that were important to me from making sure the reception tables were decorated how I wanted to the detailed timeline the day of the wedding. There were some things that went wrong with a few of my other vendors but Ilse handled them so I wasn't even aware until after the wedding. If I were to redo it all, I would hire Ilse again!

Sent on 03/15/2016

Jennifer · Married on 01/16/2016

Me encantó trabajar con Ilse López; muy profesional y mi boda quedo soñada; ninguna queja al contrario muy agradecida por toda la ayuda brindada....

Sent on 02/28/2016
  • Vicky

Vicky · Married on 10/24/2015

I had the pleasure of having Sara, from RVL Events, as my wedding coordinator and I absolutely LOVED working with her. Hiring Sara was quite possibly the best decision we made. She handled every detail of our wedding day with such ease and professionalism. From the timeline, to the setup, to making sure my husband and I were having the time of our lives. She was attentive to every request and seeing how she turned our vision into a reality was truly amazing. Sara, my wedding day was everything I dreamed thanks to you, and for that I am forever grateful!

Sent on 01/20/2016

Vania · Married on 06/05/2015

RVL was a wonderful company to work with. They answered all my questions, took care of everything on my wedding day, and made sure that my husband and I enjoyed every second of it. Truly enjoyed working with such a wonderful team.

Sent on 06/24/2015

Randall · Married on 04/18/2015

Ilse and her team are exceptional. The process of wedding planning can be stressful, but with her professionalism, sweet personality, quick response time, and excellent recommendations for ideas and vendors it was a breeze. She keeps you on schedule and really is genuinely vested in your big day. She cares about her couple and it shows. Our only regret is that we won't be seeing her Ilse as much. We're hoping that our professional relationship turns into a great friendship as she is an extraordinary person and a pleasure to be around.

Thanks so much Ilse! Tell Al we said hello.

Sent on 04/21/2015

J.P. · Married on 03/14/2015

We worked with Ana Reyna and she was amazing. She took time to understand our vision for the wedding and provided helpful suggestions based on our preferences. Not only was she organized and resourceful, she was able to step-up to some last-minute emergencies such as an issue with our dinner table linens a few days before the wedding. She coordinated with all of our vendors and ensured that the day ran smoothly. We would definitely recommend her to anyone looking for a wedding coordinator

Sent on 04/29/2015

Jed · Married on 03/07/2015

My wife & I hired RVL Event Design and Planning for "day of" wedding coordination; yet, the service we received went far beyond just the wedding day. My rating of 5.0/5.0 for each category of RVL is a direct result of our experience with our personal coordinator, Sara Velasquez. Her detail-oriented nature; due diligence; professionalism; organizational skills; flexibility; vendor contacts; ability to handle concerns/issues discreetly; attentiveness to the bride & groom; and the ideas/advice she provided were second-to-none. I give Sara Velasquez my highest recommendation… without Sara, our wedding would not have been the memorable, joyous occasion that it was.

Sent on 03/20/2015

Ilse was my wedding planner and she was wonderful. She was so easy to work with and helpful to help me figure out what needed to be done and how I was to bring my vision to life. The outcome was perfect. Everything was perfect. I did not have the think or worry about anything on my wedding day. For someone who juggles a busy life as a resident physician, on my wedding day I found my self idle, nothing last minute to worry about. We were planning our wedding from out of state and she was always available whenever I was in town to get things accomplished. We went over the timeline a week before the wedding and everything went according the plan. I did not have to contact my vendors that last week, she did that and made sure all the vendors were there on time and everything was organized. She coordinated where I had to be and where the groom had to be during the night seamlessly. She even helped me smoothly make 2 dressing changes without straying from our schedule or having our guests wait for me. There was a bad storm in the north east in the days leading up to my wedding and my own sister's flight was canceled twice and she almost didn't make it to the wedding (maid of honor). When one bridesmaid arrived 20 minutes before the ceremony was to start, she got her through hair and updated to how the walk was to go. We had one groomsman who did not make his flight, even with the curve balls thrown, everything was carried out perfectly, none of our guests probably noticed that we had to make last minute changes. When it started to rain she quickly directed the guests inside and moved the cocktail furniture into the house. She was well prepared and very experienced. I would recommend her to my friends!

Sent on 06/05/2015