Experience Love Events Reviews

Experience Love Events 5
Experience Love Events 6
Experience Love Events 7

GiGi · Married on 09/21/2018

Sheena is awesome! She allowed me to be stress free by taking over but always getting my input through the process of my wedding. The day of the wedding everything went accordingly and on time, and I have Sheena (Experience Love event) to thank for that. She went above and beyond to fix some issues that occur with venue we chose and she didn’t have to do that but she did. I am so grateful for hard work and determination. I will definitely recommend Sheena/Experience Love Event as a event planner.

• Alecia

Alecia · Married on 08/18/2018

Anne Kolb Nature Center

I had a great experience with Sheena. She was responsive, answered all of my questions and professional. She arrived on time and was a pleasure to work with. I highly recommend her for any South Florida wedding.

Brittany · Married on 05/27/2018

If you are searching for an officiant, Sheena is definitely your go to! She is absolutely incredible! Sheena is personable, well spoken and very prompt. All of our guests enjoyed the personal touches that she added to make our ceremony unique. By the end of the ceremony, there wasn’t a dry eye in the room. She even filed our marriage license for us so that we didn’t have to worry about it. By the time we returned from our honeymoon, the signed copy of our license was already in our mailbox.

Monique · Married on 05/24/2018

I choose Experience Love events as my wedding planner.
    I am so happy for that!
    Sheena is so careful, and she cares about every single details, she is so responsible and professional, without her my day wouldn't be the same! she helped our day to be as perfect as it was! I am so thankful for that.
    If you are looking for careful, honest, professional, responsible and most nicest wedding planner you Must choose Experience Love Events!
    I am beyond happy and satisfied!
    Thank you so much Sheena! I am so happy you were there with me!

kathleen · Married on 03/03/2018

Sheena was beyond incredible. What she read at the ceremony was genuine, beautiful and memorable. Everyone at the reception commented on how fabulous she was. I couldn't imagine having anyone else do the ceremony.

Jennifer · Married on 12/23/2017

Sheena officiated our wedding ceremony this past December. Working with her pre-ceremony was easier than easy - she is very responsive, easy to communicate with, and accommodating. We can't thank her enough for having helped make our day so magical and memorable. She has a lovely and thoughtful presence, and the way she weaved our stories into the ceremony made it feel very intimate and personal. Our families were so touched and impressed, that it made my Dad want to renew his vows. We are so grateful to have found her, and cannot recommend her more highly. Thank you Sheena!

Experience Love Events 8

Ashley · Married on 11/26/2017

Sheena was absolutely wonderful. Our ceremony was perfect and exactly what we were looking for. She incorporated everything we wanted and personalized it for us. I would recommend her to everyone.

Candace · Married on 11/04/2017

Sheena, was awesome to work with. Prompt with vision. My ceremony was beautiful

Angela · Married on 10/22/2017

Sheena was the star of our vendors. The ceremony was moving and deeply touched all my quests. She listened to my thoughts and concerns and always answered her phone. I highly
    recommend her.

Angela · Married on 10/22/2017

Sheena was amazing, everyone raved about the questions/answers part of our vows that she came up with and incorporated. I would 100% recommend to anyone looking for an officiant.

Christina · Married on 10/21/2017

Sheena it’s Experience Love Events was an excellent wedding planner. Although she was my “day of” planner, she became involved several weeks out and helped me to keep my head on straight during such a hectic time. Her kindness, attentiveness and professionalism were second to none. She really made our day extra special and we are happy to have had her at our side on our big day. Thanks Sheena!

Experience Love Events 9
    Experience Love Events 10
    Experience Love Events 11
    Experience Love Events 12

Kevin · Married on 09/29/2017

Sheena was awesome! She met all of our expectations and more! We don't plan on getting married again anytime soon but we would definitely recommend her for others weddings!

Ashely · Married on 09/16/2017

Sheena married was awesome. Our original officiant couldn't reschedule our event due to the hurricane so we googled and found Sheena. She was everything we never knew we wanted for our officiant. She's very professional and personable and very relatable. My husband and I were very comfortable with her. She made us feel like family. We would highly recommend her services to any one. Thank you again Sheena for all you did.

Experience Love Events 13
    Experience Love Events 14

Melissa · Married on 08/26/2017

Sheena was amazing. Hired her for officiant for my wedding. It was very personalized and our guests said they enjoyed her personalization. She also designed and arch for beach wedding and was flexible enough to set up indoors due to rainy day. Could not say anything better about her and her services. Really happy about everything!

Katia · Married on 06/24/2017

Sheena was so amazing as our wedding officiant!!! We planned our West Palm Beach, FL wedding from Pittsburgh, PA and only had communication through phone calls and emails. Her questionnaire was very thorough and she was happy to answer any questions that myself and my fiancé had.
    At the ceremony, she made the vows and speaking portion so personalized, our guests thought that she was our pastor from Pittsburgh.
    Our ceremony was so beautiful and will be something we will never forget.

Monika · Married on 06/23/2017

Sheena was very pleasant to work with you. Highly recommend.

Lida · Married on 05/08/2017

I live in Philadelphia and was going to Boca Raton Florida for vaca and decided at the last min to get married. I went on several of site and I lfound hers and loved her story. I Did everything thru email and text. I just did our vows on the beach and it was wonderful we had the sunset and the light house in our pics. I would recommend them to anyone who want to get married on the beach or anywhere on Florida.

eartha · Married on 04/02/2017

Sheena is not only professional in the way she handled the planning of our wedding but she got results. She was transparent when things were not going to plan. She pays attention to detail, returns phone calls in a timely manner and then she ends up being a friend of the family because she is so personal and lovable. Thank you Sheena for helping me plan a wedding in 4 months. You are amazing.

Jasmin · Married on 02/03/2017

Sheena was wonderful! We needed an officiant and she accommodated us on a last minute basis. She made our ceremony feel intimate and relaxed.

Shamel · Married on 12/20/2016

We couldn't have picked a better officiant for our wedding. The process was smooth, the service was perfect. Thank you, Sheena.

• F

Fallon · Married on 08/12/2016

BEST WEDDING PLANNER / OFFICIANT EVER!!! Thanks to Sheena my day was magical...you can not go wrong with her services. She is professional, polished, punctual & perfect all the way around!!! We were so appreciative to work with her and have NOT ONE complaint!!!! Thank you Sheena :) Love Mr. & Mrs. Conrad of Port St Lucie :)

Sent on 08/24/2016

Experience Love Events's reply:

You guys are the best. I enjoyed every minute of planning your wedding. The outcome was phenomenal. Thank you so much for allowing me to share in your big day.

Tammy · Married on 05/05/2016

Simply the best! There are simply no words to express how wonderful her services were. True empathy, compassion, professionalism & a soul that radiates joy & true care for each & every person she comes into contact with. Truly a rare & authentic find! Respectfully Tammy & Forrest Briggs Jr.

Sheena was just awesome, she really made our little simple ceremony very special. Should we opt for another larger affair at some date we will most definitely call her. Thank you Sheena!!

Darron · Married on 08/29/2015

Sheena is an amazing officiant that really made the ceremony unique and fun. She is also an amazing wedding planner who's ora is love.