Experience Love Events Reviews

44 | Pompano Beach, FL

44 Reviews for Experience Love Events

Deborah Preston · Getting married on 04/12/2021

A true professional

Sheena was proactive to anything I changed or wanted to adjust which was a lot since I was coming from out of town and getting married on the beach. We ended up at the Ritz Carlton across from the beach and she was a true professional executing above and beyond my expectations. Sheena even met me at the airport on my way back from a cruise to give me things I had left at the restaurant a week later. She has excellent contacts with reasonable prices.

Sent on 02/01/2020

Experience Love Events's reply:

Deborah - Thank you for trusting me to fulfill your vision. It was great to see the day come together so beautifully. It really was an honor to service you.
  • Akilah

Akilah · Married on 01/25/2020

Best Officiant ever!

Sheena is simply amazing to work with! She made me feel comfortable and never made me feel like my requests were out of the norm. I was very detailed and specific about what my vision was for the ceremony, and Sheena delivered it exactly as I wanted! She kept the ceremony light and funny but spiritual. My wedding day was absolutely perfect.

Sent on 02/19/2020

Experience Love Events's reply:

Akilah - It was my pleasure. Thank you for choosing me to officiate your wedding ceremony. I enjoyed every bit of it.

Janet Tucker · Married on 12/14/2019

Wedding event partner

Simply awesome! Work with Sheena Has always been wonderful, Words can't express how grateful we are to team up with her,No. 1 Wedding Planner rocks!

Sent on 12/14/2019
  • Marie

Marie Daley · Married on 09/07/2019

The best wedding planner ever

Sheena,
    Words can't express how grateful I am for you. You was such a wonderful person/planner and you made sure that it was all about me. Making me most comfortable was i didn't know where to start. I am a woman who loves bling and made sure that I got my hearts desire. Everything was amazing! Marie & Greg appreciate you. Thank you for all you have done for me and my family! Love you girl, you know you are the best!

Sent on 05/16/2020

Val Z · Married on 09/06/2019

Simply the best !

Kind, flexible, reactive you can trust her to guide you and make this day smooth and easy ! I did not know anything and organized a last minute wedding, choosing Sheena to take care of us was simply the best idea ! After the wedding she personally dropped off our marriage license at the courthouse and we got our marriage certificate within 10 days ! Don’t hesitate just call her !

Sent on 09/21/2019

Mark Lettman · Married on 08/18/2019

Wedding and reception

The best time the most professional handled everything we could possibly ask for recommend to everybody I know

Sent on 08/24/2019
  • Shamoya

Shamoya Brown · Married on 07/04/2019

Beautiful Personality

There was no better to perform our wedding ceremony. The ceremony was personalized, romantic and full of wise words. We also hire Experience Love Events for our day of coordination. Everything from beginning to end was perfect.... My Angel is Sheena - Thank you for everything.

Sent on 09/26/2019
  • Alexus

Alexus and Angelo Griffin · Married on 06/22/2019

The chef the Ice Sculpture ppl and the Dj was excellent

What’s again Sheena put together a great group of vendors for our daughters very special day

Sent on 07/13/2019

Mr. & Mrs. G · Married on 05/11/2019

My Wedding Day May 11, 2019

I Thank God Everyday for putting Ms. Sheena Brown in my path, hiring her as our Wedding Coordinator was the smart thing to do, Planning a wedding is very very stressful and believe me when I tell you that I was a very demanding bride, I like everything to be as perfect as possible and stress free. When we hired Ms.Brown I told her my vision and what I was looking for in my wedding, I told her my color scheme and that I had 110 guests, how I would appreciate it if i was notified of any changes or problems and how I wanted everything to be as flawless and as beautiful as possible. She ALWAYS kept in touch with me assuring me that everything is running smoothly and not to worry that she has everything under control, Ms. Sheena made me feel so much at ease, especially since I get anxiety and panic attacks when things don't go my way. I never felt so comfortable and at ease, that a lot of people were telling me that " They have NEVER seen a bride so at ease on their wedding day like me " She made sure that ALL my vendors were on time and did what they had to do, that the flowers were delivered at the hotel I was staying at, that the Time Line was on point. The Decorations were so beautiful that it took my breath away, my husband and I just couldn't believe how elegant and gorgeous everything looked and how beautifully Ms. Sheena fit everything I wanted into my Wedding. Every bride's dream is to have a FAIRYTALE WEDDING and that is exactly what I had. I am so glad and blessed that Ms.Sheena Brown was our Wedding Coordinator, I would definitely hire her again for our next event. Ms.Sheena Brown is a very honest, trustworthy, compassionate and beautiful person all around, she has a heart of gold and she goes out of her way to make your dreams come true. My husband and I love her and thank her very much for all she did and will continue to do. God Bless You! Thank you again for making our Wedding Day the most Beautiful day of our lives!

With Regards,
    Mr. & Mrs. G

Sent on 05/21/2019
  • JaydeViolet99

Mi'a · Married on 03/30/2019

Memorable and beautiful ceremony

Sheena was a joy to work with and I knew I would love her being our officiant after one call. That's all it took! She made both my groom and I feel at ease and went above and beyond to make sure we were ready for the big day! Professional, friendly, and exactly the perfect person to officiate our ceremony! Unforgettable experience and excellent execution!

Sent on 04/07/2019

I love this.

Thank you for allowing me to be apart of your big day. It was such an honor.

Please stay in touch with me - We family now - xoxo
  • Gil

Gil Sanchez · Married on 01/11/2019

An awesome wedding officiant!

Easy to communicate with and takes the time to explain exactly what to expect during the customized ceremony. Responds quickly to all concerns. Highly recommended!

Sent on 11/14/2019
  • Nolan

Nolan · Married on 01/03/2019

Amazing Wedding Planner

From start to finish Experience Love Events was there. The experience was like no other. Sheena was kind, professional and gave 100% to ensure that my event was perfect.

I'm forever grateful.

Sent on 05/01/2020

GiGi · Married on 09/21/2018

Sheena is awesome! She allowed me to be stress free by taking over but always getting my input through the process of my wedding. The day of the wedding everything went accordingly and on time, and I have Sheena (Experience Love event) to thank for that. She went above and beyond to fix some issues that occur with venue we chose and she didn’t have to do that but she did. I am so grateful for hard work and determination. I will definitely recommend Sheena/Experience Love Event as a event planner.

Sent on 09/24/2018

Experience Love Events's reply:

Gigi you and hubby were a joy to work with. Thank you for trusting me to carry out your vision. I know that you are a hands on lady (lol) but you let me execute and it turned out AMAZING.

Much love to you both.

Always and Forever your Wedding Planning - Sheena
  • Alecia

Alecia · Married on 08/18/2018

Anne Kolb Nature Center

I had a great experience with Sheena. She was responsive, answered all of my questions and professional. She arrived on time and was a pleasure to work with. I highly recommend her for any South Florida wedding.

Sent on 12/13/2018

Experience Love Events's reply:

You guys were amazing - I appreciate you choosing me.

Please stay in touch with me.

Forever your wedding officiant xoxo
  • I

India · Married on 08/10/2018

Best wedding officiant in South Florida!!!

From our first meeting up until the wedding, Sheena was nothing short of amazing. She was very flexible with time and location, personable, understanding and knowledgeable during our marital guidance sessions. Her customized speech for the ceremony was perfect. I felt as though she genuinely cared and went above and beyond her job as a wedding officiant. When it comes to wedding officiants, it doesn't get any better than her.

Sent on 04/08/2019

Experience Love Events's reply:

Wow - Thank you for your nice words.

When doing a ceremony for such an amazing couple the words naturally flow. Your love for people was felt from the moment I met you - Stay true / Stay you.

It's you and your hubby against the world.

I wish you both blessings and love.

xoxo - Sheena

Brittany · Married on 05/27/2018

If you are searching for an officiant, Sheena is definitely your go to! She is absolutely incredible! Sheena is personable, well spoken and very prompt. All of our guests enjoyed the personal touches that she added to make our ceremony unique. By the end of the ceremony, there wasn’t a dry eye in the room. She even filed our marriage license for us so that we didn’t have to worry about it. By the time we returned from our honeymoon, the signed copy of our license was already in our mailbox.

Sent on 06/02/2018

Monique · Married on 05/24/2018

I choose Experience Love events as my wedding planner.
    I am so happy for that!
    Sheena is so careful, and she cares about every single details, she is so responsible and professional, without her my day wouldn't be the same! she helped our day to be as perfect as it was! I am so thankful for that.
    If you are looking for careful, honest, professional, responsible and most nicest wedding planner you Must choose Experience Love Events!
    I am beyond happy and satisfied!
    Thank you so much Sheena! I am so happy you were there with me!

Sent on 06/04/2018

kathleen · Married on 03/03/2018

Sheena was beyond incredible. What she read at the ceremony was genuine, beautiful and memorable. Everyone at the reception commented on how fabulous she was. I couldn't imagine having anyone else do the ceremony.

Sent on 03/06/2018

Jennifer · Married on 12/23/2017

Sheena officiated our wedding ceremony this past December. Working with her pre-ceremony was easier than easy - she is very responsive, easy to communicate with, and accommodating. We can't thank her enough for having helped make our day so magical and memorable. She has a lovely and thoughtful presence, and the way she weaved our stories into the ceremony made it feel very intimate and personal. Our families were so touched and impressed, that it made my Dad want to renew his vows. We are so grateful to have found her, and cannot recommend her more highly. Thank you Sheena!

Sent on 01/18/2018

Ashley · Married on 11/26/2017

Sheena was absolutely wonderful. Our ceremony was perfect and exactly what we were looking for. She incorporated everything we wanted and personalized it for us. I would recommend her to everyone.

Sent on 11/29/2017

Candace · Married on 11/04/2017

Sheena, was awesome to work with. Prompt with vision. My ceremony was beautiful

Sent on 11/17/2017

Angela · Married on 10/22/2017

Sheena was the star of our vendors. The ceremony was moving and deeply touched all my quests. She listened to my thoughts and concerns and always answered her phone. I highly
    recommend her.

Sent on 11/18/2017

Angela · Married on 10/22/2017

Sheena was amazing, everyone raved about the questions/answers part of our vows that she came up with and incorporated. I would 100% recommend to anyone looking for an officiant.

Sent on 11/17/2017

Christina · Married on 10/21/2017

Sheena it’s Experience Love Events was an excellent wedding planner. Although she was my “day of” planner, she became involved several weeks out and helped me to keep my head on straight during such a hectic time. Her kindness, attentiveness and professionalism were second to none. She really made our day extra special and we are happy to have had her at our side on our big day. Thanks Sheena!

Sent on 11/30/2017

Kevin · Married on 09/29/2017

Sheena was awesome! She met all of our expectations and more! We don't plan on getting married again anytime soon but we would definitely recommend her for others weddings!

Sent on 11/24/2017