Karen Hendrix Couture

Nashville, TN View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Located in Nashville, Tennessee, Karen Hendrix Couture is a dress designer and bridal shop. Dresses in the collections they carry embody the definition of couture; the detailed pieces cover a range of styles and fabrics. Karen Hendrix Couture’s collections represent numerous styles, such as sophisticated, modern, and romantic, making them perfect for a number of wedding types, including destination. If you’re designing a custom dress, you’ll meet with Karen to create a sketch of your one-of-a-kind gown before selecting fabric and color.

Karen and her team believe “couture endures,” and they work by appointment with clients. Their inventory includes bridal belts, plus-size dresses, veils, hair accessories, and jewelry. Services include alterations, gown preservation, and cleaning. Possible clients may include brides and mothers of brides and grooms.

• Woman-owned

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$2,500 - $3,999
$4,000 - $6,499
$6,500 - $7,999
$8,000+

How do you price dress alterations?

By Piece

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Bridesmaids
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom

Which of the following services do you provide?

Alterations
Appointments Only
Cleaning
Full Customization
Preservation
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Jewelry
Plus Size Gowns
Sample Gowns
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months

4.8 out of 5 rating

Maura K. Married on 11/11/2022
    5 out of 5 rating

Amazing alteration experience

I had such a wonderful experience with Karen and her team! I was fortunate to not need a ton of alterations outside of adjusting straps and adding a bustle. Her team were so helpful, answered all my questions. When I came to pick up my dress they took their time with me and filmed a video to make sure I understood how to work the bustle for the day of the wedding. I decided to buy a cape that I thought needed some alterations and Karen was so helpful and gave me some great feedback and discouraged me from any alterations. I came alone to all my appointments as my family and bridal party is all from out of town. They took the time to answer all my questions, make sure I understood how to take the best care of my dress, keep it safe in the bag. They made the whole experience very warm and special. Highly recommend them to any bride!
    Anna U. Married on 11/05/2022
    5 out of 5 rating
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Incredible Company and Team!!

There are so many amazing things I can say about Karen and her team. They not only did an incredible job on the alterations with my dress, but added special touches and worked with me on making our wedding day extra special. I cannot recommend them enough to anyone looking for bridal alterations in Nashville!!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Alain Patterson Couture Alain Patterson Couture Wedding Dresses

Words cannot describe the faces of the brides or mother of the bride like we saw over the past week. I had the honor of being the spotlight designer at the karen hendrix trunk show, where I was designing custom headpieces and veils that reflected both the brides taste and the gown she chose, to see both bride and mother tear up in a state of ecstasy at the joy of karen making their wedding day come to a realization was an honor for me to share in help "topping" it off with a veil or fascinator, I truly recommend brides to see her for a custom fit gown, she insures it fit before wedding day. Alain patterson

Historic Hillsboro Village Area 2021 21st Avenue South Suite 310 Nashville, TN, 37212

Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday - 10:00am-5:00pm Saturday - 10:00am-3:00pm
Location of (Karen Hendrix Couture)

Other vendors in Nashville for your wedding