Karen Hendrix Couture

Nashville, TN View map Visit website

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Located in Nashville, Tennessee, Karen Hendrix Couture is a dress designer and bridal shop. Dresses in the collections they carry embody the definition of couture; the detailed pieces cover a range of styles and fabrics. Karen Hendrix Couture’s collections represent numerous styles, such as sophisticated, modern, and romantic, making them perfect for a number of wedding types, including destination. If you’re designing a custom dress, you’ll meet with Karen to create a sketch of your one-of-a-kind gown before selecting fabric and color.

Karen and her team believe “couture endures,” and they work by appointment with clients. Their inventory includes bridal belts, plus-size dresses, veils, hair accessories, and jewelry. Services include alterations, gown preservation, and cleaning. Possible clients may include brides and mothers of brides and grooms.

• Woman-owned

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$2,500 - $3,999
$4,000 - $6,499
$6,500 - $7,999
$8,000+

How do you price dress alterations?

By Piece

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Bridesmaids
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom

Which of the following services do you provide?

Alterations
Appointments Only
Cleaning
Full Customization
Preservation
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Jewelry
Plus Size Gowns
Sample Gowns
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months
6-8 months

Anna U. Getting married on 11/05/2022

Incredible Company and Team!!

There are so many amazing things I can say about Karen and her team. They not only did an incredible job on the alterations with my dress, but added special touches and worked with me on making our wedding day extra special. I cannot recommend them enough to anyone looking for bridal alterations in Nashville!!
    Aaryn B. Getting married on 07/10/2022

Karen and her team made this Covid bride ready for her big day!

Where do I start!?! Karen and her team were nothing short of AMAZING!

I was living in Nashville then Covid happened. My husband and myself had to move states and our original wedding date got moved from April 2020 to October 2020. I was in the middle of my dress fitting appointments and at my last fitting my dress fit perfect, all that was left was the bustle and I could bring my dress home! Once Covid happened this pushed my dress appointments back since I'm no longer living in the state of Tennessee and also brought on the dreaded Covid weight gain.

At my next dress appointment I just knew my dress wouldn't fit and I was right. We were a month and a half away from my wedding and my dress is now two inches from closing. How am I going to wear this dress down the aisle?!!

Luckily for me, Karen was assisting me this day and I am SO THANKFUL she was! She was my "Fairy Godmother". Karen did nothing but assure me we would be ok and she could add material to my dress without anyone being able to notice. Well she was right!!! My next dress appointment was the Wednesday before my Saturday wedding. I was greeted again by the lovely Karen and she made sure my dress was going to fit before completing the final touches. When I tried my dress on Friday for my final fitting she zipped up just like she was made for me. My dress fit like the day I bought it and I was in LOVE with it once again! You couldn't tell Karen and her team took material from the dress to help close the back. The back looked exactly the same as it did on the first day I brought it to her.

Karen and team, I cannot thank you all enough! You helped make me feel so beautiful on my wedding day. You showed me nothing but confidence, kindness and honesty during my appointments. There was not one day that I ever doubted your abilities. Thank you from the bottom of my heart!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

Alain Patterson Couture Alain Patterson Couture Wedding Dresses

Words cannot describe the faces of the brides or mother of the bride like we saw over the past week. I had the honor of being the spotlight designer at the karen hendrix trunk show, where I was designing custom headpieces and veils that reflected both the brides taste and the gown she chose, to see both bride and mother tear up in a state of ecstasy at the joy of karen making their wedding day come to a realization was an honor for me to share in help "topping" it off with a veil or fascinator, I truly recommend brides to see her for a custom fit gown, she insures it fit before wedding day. Alain patterson

Historic Hillsboro Village Area 2021 21st Avenue South Suite 310 Nashville, TN, 37212

Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday - 10:00am-5:00pm Saturday - 10:00am-3:00pm
Location of (Karen Hendrix Couture)

Other vendors in Nashville for your wedding