535 Bergen Blvd, Ridgefield, NJ 07657 Map · Phone number

Memories Bridal by Reem 4
Memories Bridal by Reem 5

Susan Cohen · Married on 12/20/2018

Best Bridal Shop Ever!

How lucky was our family to have found Memory Bridals by Reem in Ridgefield, NJ! We had already been to so many bridal places all over NJ and NY and our daughter was struggling to find the right dress - her dream dress. It wasn't that we had any bad experiences anywhere else - its that we had the most amazing experience from the moment we walked into Memory Bridals and met Reem and her crew. In two minutes, we felt like they were family and cared as much about pleasing our daughter as we did. Reem knew exactly what to show her, had a lot of different dresses we hadn't seen anywhere else, and she made her feel comfortable and assured her she can make any changes and alterations my daughter wanted. They followed through on everything they said and customized her dress to be exactly what she had always envisioned her whole life as her dream dress. They listened with open ears and big hearts, and made her dress even more beautiful than we expected. We added sleeves, changed the neckline, changed part of the illusion back, added applique in different areas, added more crystals and bling, had extra fittings, and not once did they nickel and dime us or not have a big smile for us. We only wish someone out there had told us about them and we had found them sooner...so we are writing this to let you know you must go here, they are the most professional and caring bridal shop. They are now family to us and any time we need a formal gown of any kind - they will be our "only" stop. They also have a huge amazing selection of accessories from gorgeous tiaras and hair combs to any jewelry you might need at such reasonable prices. We can only tell you that you will not be sorry you went here for any special occasion and in fact you will probably cry when you pick your dress up and say goodbye to them! They aren't five star - they are fifty stars!!!

Sent on 12/20/2018

Kristin · Married on 09/16/2018

Memories Bridal by Reem is just the best. Reem, Anna, Cynthia, and Daniella were all such a pleasure to work with and were so helpful throughout the entire process. They are all so nice, warm, friendly, patient, and professional. I ended up getting everything from Reem - my wedding dress and all accessories (veil, hair piece, earrings), my mother’s gown and accessories, 9 bridesmaid dresses, and flower girl dress. Reem had everything I was looking for and the service was just exceptional. Shopping for a wedding dress is so special but can also be a bit overwhelming - there are so many dresses out there. Reem and her team were always so patient and helped me find the dress of my dreams. I looked at a few other places as well, but would always go back to this one dress at Reem’s shop - I ended up trying it on 3 different times before saying yes, and Reem and her team were always so accommodating to me. I would highly recommend Memories Bridal by Reem to any bride looking for the perfect wedding dress!

Sent on 10/13/2018

Memories Bridal by Reem FAQ

• Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
    Bridesmaids
    Flower Girls
    Mother of the Bride
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Garters