Sew 'N Sew Bridal and Tuxedo

Lafayette, NJ View map Visit website

Sew ‘N Sew Bridal and Tuxedo is a wedding bridal shop in Lafayette, New Jersey, that opened back in 2002 in order to fill an empty space where there was a special need for attention to weddings. The service for their customers is the most important aspect of business for them. It’s this quality that has earned them WeddingWire’s Bride’s Choice Award from 2009 to 2020 and The New Jersey Herald’s Reader’s Choice Award for Bridal and Tuxedos from 2008 to 2019.

Sew ‘N Sew Bridal and Tuxedo offers final sale for purchases and restocks inventory seasonally — so don’t fret if you can’t find that perfect autumn dress in the middle of winter. The average turnaround time for a bridal gown is six to eight months, perfect for those who need alterations and customizations. Sew ‘N Sew is able to serve the bride, bridesmaids, father of the bride, father of the groom, flower girls, groom, groomsmen, mother of the bride, mother of the groom, and ring bearers. They offer cleaning, preservation, rentals, sample sales, and trunk shows. Formal gowns, plus-size gowns, sample gowns, tuxedo rentals, and tuxedos are also available alongside a selection of accessories:

• Bridal belts
  • Customary
  • Garters
  • Hair accessories
  • Jewelry
  • Veils
  • Woman-owned

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$1,000 - $2,499

What are your price ranges for full-priced suits and tuxedos?

$200 - $499

What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals?

$200 - $299

How do you price dress alterations?

By Piece
Flat Fee

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Groomsmen
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom
Ring Bearers

Which of the following services do you provide?

Alterations
Appointments Only
Cleaning
Full Customization
Preservation
Rentals
Sample Sales
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Sample Gowns
Tuxedo Rentals
Tuxedos
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

6-8 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Seasonally

What is your return policy?

Final Sales

• Morgan
    Morgan H. Married on 10/09/2021

Highly recommend

Danielle and the Sew ‘N Sew team were so wonderful, warm & patient with me during my search for the perfect gown! They truly made every appointment and visit to the boutique a very enjoyable experience. SO lucky to have been able to work with them!!

Sew 'N Sew Bridal and Tuxedo's reply:

Thank you Morgan for the kind words, you were a pleasure to work with as well. You look AMAZING in the pictures, we are so happy for you! Much luck in the future :)
    Alysia S. Married on 06/18/2021

Such an amazing experience!

I had a lot of visions about my wedding day and had a specific look in mind for my dress. I wanted something more casual, yet lacey and beautiful. Sew 'N Sew was the first spot I picked to look at dresses and I'm so glad that I did! They took my vision and found me the perfect dress! I tried on a few dresses and it came down to two - I had loved the top of one dress but the bottom of another - Danielle stopped and said I have your dress! She went and pulled it off the rack, I put it on and instantly knew this was my dress! Naturally my mother and I started crying! It was perfect! I felt so beautiful in this dress and it was everything I had imagined it to be! I received SO many compliments on my dress - even to this day two months later! Danielle was a dream to work with! Super accommodating and most of all listened to what I wanted. Millie was also amazing! Her alterations were perfect and my dress fit like a glove! I would highly recommend Sew 'N Sew!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

• Julia & Dennis
    26 photos · 02/18/2022
  • Laura & Alfred
    35 photos · 05/05/2018

The Conservatory at the Sussex County Fairgrounds The Conservatory at the Sussex County Fairgrounds Banquet Halls

Sew 'N Sew has an amazing staff and an even more amazing selection of Gowns and Tuxedos! They have helped many of our clients get exactly what they want and more.

Beauty Atelier by Dana Marie & Co. Beauty Atelier by Dana Marie & Co. Wedding Hair & Makeup

Even before I started working with Sew 'N Sew Bridal and Tuxedo, I was a customer, so I truly know the level of quality and service every single bride receives. Not only do they have a vast selection of bridal, bridesmaid, mother of the bride and prom gowns, they also have everything a couple getting married could need from invitations all the way to jewelry. Debbie, the owner, is an absolute doll who genuinely cares about every single one of her brides, even offering packages that include a personal attendant to help you dress and look your best for pictures on your wedding day. I recommend Sew 'N Sew to all my clients because I know they will get 5 star treatment every time and everyone I have sent there has had nothing but rave reviews!

D' Andrea's Jewelers D' Andrea's Jewelers Wedding Jewelers

The word "FABULOUS"comes to mind when I think of Debbie and her staff at SEW 'N SEW Bridal! From the time you walk in to that very special day you can guarantee perfection. We refer all of our clients to SEW 'N SEW Bridal and Tuxedo simply the very best!

191 Route 15 S Suite 108 Lafayette, NJ, 07848

Hours Monday, Wed, and Frid 10-8pm Tues /Thursday 10-6PM Saturday 10-6pm Sunday by Bridal only Appointments
Location of (Sew 'N Sew Bridal and Tuxedo)

Other vendors in Northern New Jersey for your wedding