Sew 'N Sew Bridal and Tuxedo Reviews

Sew 'N Sew Bridal and Tuxedo 3
Sew 'N Sew Bridal and Tuxedo 4
Sew 'N Sew Bridal and Tuxedo 5

Alyssa · Married on 09/21/2019

Get all of your wedding attire from here

I found the dress of my dreams at Sew N Sew Bridal and Tuxedo on my very first wedding dress shopping trip. The owner, Debra, personally helped me in and out of countless gowns and gave me helpful feedback as my family looked on. I loved the drop sleeve look, which was not a feature of the dress I had fallen in love with. Not a problem...the drop sleeves were made from scratch by the incredibly talented seamstress Natalie, who also had the task of creating an intense bustle for my very full dress. She walked my sister/maid of honor through how to bustle it step by step to ensure it would happen flawlessly on our big day.
    Then came time for tuxes. After a not so pleasant experience at a national brand men's dress clothes retailer, we tried Sew n Sew. Danielle was professional and responsive, constantly communicating with the groom and groomsmen about what measurements were needed and when the tuxes were in. My groom's jacket was a little too small when it came in the Monday before our wedding...they had the next size up ordered and in store the next day. I couldn't have selected a better store to go to for our wedding attire needs!

Sent on 09/23/2019

Alyssa and Derek,
    Thank you so much for the beautiful review! I am so happy you mentioned my team that work so hard to make everyone's experience flawless, and my team is the BEST!!! To know that all of our hard work is appreciated is a greatest gift you can give us.Best wishes on all your years to come,
    Debbi Anderson

Krista · Married on 06/28/2019

I’m glad I chose Sew and Sew over competitor

I had such a pleasant and stress-free experience with Sew and Sew Bridal. All the girls are amazing- Debbi, Danielle, Grace, Natalie...they made me feel very welcome and comfortable with my decision. The girls are honest and helpful. I looked forward to each fitting so I could see my dress as well as the girls who would take pics of me if I happened to be solo for that appointment. I could have gone somewhere closer to me where they sold the same dress but I really liked the hometown feel of this store. I would highly recommend.

Sew 'N Sew Bridal and Tuxedo 6
    Sew 'N Sew Bridal and Tuxedo 7
    Sew 'N Sew Bridal and Tuxedo 8
    Sew 'N Sew Bridal and Tuxedo 9
    Sent on 08/03/2019
  • RubyRebel

Kristina · Married on 06/21/2019

I *LOVED* my dress!

Everyone at Sew N Sew that I worked with were absolutely lovely and so helpful. This was the first dress store I went to and, though I absolutely loved one of the dresses I felt I needed to try elsewhere. I tried a couple other places but didn't find them to be as personable as Sew N Sew. I wound making another appointment and purchased the dress from the first visit! They were great at keeping me informed about where my dress was once it was ordered and I had no problem scheduling my fittings. My dress was amazing and fit great! I received so many compliments on my dress at my wedding. If you're looking for a personal wedding dress shopping experience, this is the place to go!

Sew 'N Sew Bridal and Tuxedo 10
    Sew 'N Sew Bridal and Tuxedo 11
    Sent on 07/12/2019
  • Kathryn

Kathryn · Married on 06/08/2019

Great, full wedding experience!

When I knew I had to start looking for wedding gowns, a friend of mine recommended Sew 'N Sew. I wanted to find a nice local place to look for my gown and I was so happy with her recommendation. From the minute I walked in, the entire staff was welcoming and accommodating. I was on the fence about the type of dress I wanted and they were happy to work with me to find something I loved. I enjoyed my dress shopping experience so much that I ended up using Sew 'N Sew for everything else for our wedding. My mother got her dress here. My bridesmaids and flower girl got their dresses here. My husband, father, grandfather, officiant, and all the groomsmen rented their tuxes from here. Overall, we had an excellent experience. They're very knowledgeable and willing to help you. Everything from the initial dress selection to all the follow-up fittings made me feel very comfortable and welcome.

Sent on 07/21/2019

Joanne · Married on 06/02/2018

I decided to look into Sew'N Sew upon a friend recommendation. It was the first and last place I went to shop! I liked that all their dresses were out to browse, not tucked away for a consultant to pull for me. My mom, aunt, two bridesmaids and I picked out 10 dresses for me to try on. I went through them all and had my top two I tried on again. I was struggling to decide because I couldn't imagine what a pure white color would look like as the dress I was trying was an oyster color. My consultant pulled the white I was looking for in a different dress but the same designer so I could get an idea. I ended up wanting to try the dress on for color but quickly new it was THE DRESS! I would have never picked it because it was strapless but they quickly assured me the seamstress could add straps.
    In three appointments the seamstress hand crafted the straps of my Pinterest dreams for my dress. The day off my wedding I was so comfortable in my dress and just can't stop looking at photos now. Sew'N Sew gave me the best wedding dress experience!!

Sent on 07/05/2018

Diane · Married on 05/20/2018

I was clueless what i wanted for my wedding dress AND clueless on how to go about finding a reputable bridal salon in a place where i have only lived for about 3 years. Needless to say, i stumbled upon Sew and Sew and Danielle "my saving grace" was amazing. I think i tried on about 35 gowns my FIRST visit! She was nothing but patient (oh so patient since my little niece had to try on every dress and tiara in the world!! lol), understanding, she gave suggestions, she didn't rush me out of the store. It was by far the easiest experience, compared to the other "bridal shops" that only looked for you to spend the most amount of money on a dress. When it came to the purchase, again, easy, the fittings, were actually fun, the seamstress was so so so nice and i never had a worry in the world about anything when it came to purchasing my dress from Sew and Sew. If you're looking for a wedding dress, prom dress, MOB/MOG dress, any dress, I DEFINITELY recommend the girls over at Sew and Sew!!

Sew 'N Sew Bridal and Tuxedo 12
    Sew 'N Sew Bridal and Tuxedo 19
    Sew 'N Sew Bridal and Tuxedo 20
    Sent on 06/13/2018

Diane,
    These pictures are great, what a beautiful bride! It was my pleasure to work with you, I always enjoyed your visits. Good Luck in the future! Stop by if you are in the area.
    ~Danielle

Meghan · Married on 05/18/2018

"Unique... very midsummer night's dream." From the moment I tried on my wedding dress, I knew it was different and so did Danielle, the experienced bridal guru at Sew 'N Sew Bridal and Tuxedo. The quote above is her's and my Lillian West dress was just that. It was a dream to walk in and it fit me perfectly thanks to Nathaly's dexterity with a needle and thread. I felt like I was floating down the aisle and was especially grateful for the bustle as I moved easily on the dance floor later that night. My friends and family also loved the double bustle made possible by the floating train attached to my ivory gold style 6455 dress. I also appreciated Nathaly's willingness to remove the shoulder straps and set the soft sleeves with stitches to ensure they stayed neatly off the shoulder. My photographers loved this element of my dress as well and the pictures prove it. I definitely recommend Sew 'N Sew to any woman shopping for a wedding dress at a shop that offers knowledgeable, attentive, and thoughtful staff. It meant so much that Danielle noted what I wanted for my day and helped me find just that. Thanks Sew 'N Sew for helping to make me and my wedding day beautiful.

Sew 'N Sew Bridal and Tuxedo 21
    Sent on 05/31/2018

Meghan,
    What a beautifully worded review, it shows the beauty of you inside and out! Danielle and Nathaly are cherished employees that have all the qualities I strive for the business. They put their heart and soul into the jobs, and have never let me or any of our brides down. Thank you for mentioning them, sometimes that "pat on the back" and sincere Thank you means more than anything.
    You looked outstanding and I can see by your new husband's gesture that he adores you! May you both be blessed for many years to come. You will always be a special memory for us.
    Debbi and the staff @ Sew 'N Sew

Anna · Married on 04/06/2018

I am so glad I went to Sew 'N Sew for my Wedding Dress. My mom had heard they were having a trunk sale and we figured, why not? So it was our first place we went to look for a dress and after trying on a few dresses, I was stuck between two dresses. They were having the trunk sale until the next day and I made an appointment to come back the next day with my future MIL, future SIL and my maid of honor and bridesmaid to try on the two dresses. As soon as I put on the dress, everyone knew it was the one.

Debbi and the entire team at Sew 'N Sew are always so nice and helpful. I am glad I found my dream dress there as they did an amazing job making sure it looked perfect for my wedding day. I also found my veil, tiara, and all my accessories there, I looked like a true princess on my wedding day. My mom also found her dress for my wedding day and they did a great job fitting her dress when it came in, she looked so beautiful!

I highly recommend Sew 'N Sew Bridal and Tuxedo for your Wedding Dress needs! (and if the mother of the bride or groom needs a dress as well!)

Sent on 06/03/2018

Jessica · Married on 12/30/2017

If I could have given them 10 stars, I would. I walked into Sew n Sew needing a wedding dress for my wedding that was 4 weeks away. Not only was I able to find the most gorgeous gown, but it was available immediately from their sample sale. Sew n Sew made the dress buying experience completely stress free and really fun - they have excellent customer service from booking the appointment, to the fittings, until I walked out the door with the dress before the wedding. I have never felt more beautiful in my life than I did in my wedding dress from Sew n Sew and cannot recommend them enough to brides!

Sew 'N Sew Bridal and Tuxedo 22
    Sew 'N Sew Bridal and Tuxedo 23
    Sew 'N Sew Bridal and Tuxedo 24
    Sent on 02/13/2018

Sew 'N Sew Bridal and Tuxedo's reply:

Oh my goodness...Jessica, these pictures are beautiful!!! Thank you for posting them.

Holly · Married on 12/29/2017

I cannot say enough great things about Debbie and her employees at Sew’n’sew. I had gone to several bridal stores and was not happy with anything I had tried on. The other stores picked the dresses out based on what I said I liked. However, at Sew’n’sew, I was able to walk around and select the dresses off the rack that I thought I would like to try on. I had found Sew’n’sew on Facebook and decided to go up there to check out a trunk show for Stella York dresses. I was able to find a few options and ended up buying my dress that day. Natalye was a huge help as the seamstress especially with all the different questions I was asking her. The dress was perfect and looked amazing in all my photos. I got so many compliments on it and several asked where I got it from. I was extremely pleased with the whole experience.

Sent on 02/04/2018

Hi Holly,
    Thanks a million for the great reviews you gave us! We are so dedicated to give that great experience, it is helpful to hear that it meant something to you leading up to your special day. We thank you from the bottom of our hearts. You looked spectacular in your dress, and were a real pleasure to work with. May the coming years of marriage bring many blessings.

Jaime · Married on 12/17/2017

I can't thank Debbi and her team enough for making my dress absolutely perfect! The seamstress created a stunning illusion back with buttons and a lace cap sleeve for my strapless dress. She did such an amazing job, the dress fit me perfectly! The entire process, from ordering the dress to picking it up, was stress free and fun! Everyone is very sweet and helpful. Thank you so much Sew 'N Sew!!

Sent on 12/27/2017

Sew 'N Sew Bridal and Tuxedo's reply:

Jaime, you were a beautiful bride, inside and out...good luck in the future!

Amy · Married on 12/09/2017

The salon has a great selection of designer yet still affordable dresses for brides, bridesmaids, mother of the bride, flower girls, and prom. Our groomsmen also got fitted here and every adjustment was made to ensure the tuxes fit perfectly. The team at Sew n Sew are all friendly and professional, not to mention very knowledgeable! The seamstress Natalie really worked her magic to make my dress fit me like a glove! I would highly recommend!

Sew 'N Sew Bridal and Tuxedo 25
    Sew 'N Sew Bridal and Tuxedo 26
    Sew 'N Sew Bridal and Tuxedo 27
    Sent on 12/31/2017

Sew 'N Sew Bridal and Tuxedo's reply:

Amy, we will miss your smiling face! Stop in when you are in the area to say hi.

Jordan · Married on 09/23/2017

Sew n Sew was a wonderful experience from the start. They were the 2nd store I went to and wish I had only gone to them and not wasted my time with any other store. With a dressing room full of dresses (because their selection is beyond beautiful) I said "yes to the dress" to the 2nd one I tried on! The service the Sew n Sew staff provided to me, my mother, and MOH that day was beyond my expectations! The dress came in earlier than expected and during my first fitting we found it actually fit and only needed minor adjusting. The entire experience was stress free and I never had to worry about it, which is a huge part of the wedding so it was a relief to check off my list.

Fast forward to the day of my wedding, I turned awkwardly in the limo and the hook of my dress popped off as we were pulling up to the ceremony. We could not get the zipper to lock so we could not continue until it was fixed. We did a fix to get me down the aisle and after the ceremony as we exited the church Debi from Sew n Sew was standing there to ensure it was fixed! With everything going on I did not see her at first and as I was exiting after family photos I saw her in the back pew just patiently waiting! She stitched in a new hook right there! It was permanently fixed within minutes and she said the prior fix was done well but now with the new hook there was no way it was coming down. I am forever grateful for Debi and her staff! Of course later at the reception and cocktail hour guests were asking me what happened, their response to what I had told them was, "I would use Sew n Sew just for that reason for any future event, that's amazing."

Sent on 09/27/2017

Sew 'N Sew Bridal and Tuxedo's reply:

Jordan, Thank you so much for the great review, we try so hard to make sure that your day goes without a hitch. I am so happy we were able to help you out that day, and had the extra pleasure of seeing how beautiful you looked. We are honored that you chose our business to purchase your dress, and all the services we provide you as a customer. You will always have a special place in our hearts for such a special bride! Congratulations and best wishes for many happy days and years ahead as newlyweds!

Jamie · Married on 09/16/2017

It was a wonderful experience with a great team!

Sent on 12/23/2017

Sew 'N Sew Bridal and Tuxedo's reply:

Thanks Jamie! Best of Luck!

Ashley · Married on 09/02/2017

Buying my wedding gown at Sew N' Sew was the best decision I could have made! From start to finish, there was no stress at all. The staff are so friendly, knowledgeable, and relaxed, they made the whole experience a lot of fun--the way it should be! They have a ton of different styles to choose from, and I never felt rushed or pushed. I had plenty of 1-on-1 time with a bridal consultant who listened to me and worked hard to find the exact dress I was looking for.

The seamstress , Natalie, did an amazing job fitting my gown perfectly to my body. Everyone at the wedding told me the dress looked like it had been made just for me because it fit like a glove. The staff and owner at Sew 'N Sew will go out of their way to work with you and make you happy!! You can trust them to make you look and feel gorgeous on your wedding day!

Sent on 10/08/2017

Ashley,
    You will truly be missed by the staff here. We had such a nice time working with you during your time of your wedding planning. You looked absolutely stunning in the dress. We all wish you the best for many years of happiness with your special guy Aaron. Don't be a stranger, stop by to say Hi if you are in the area. Congratulations!

Jen · Married on 08/05/2017

Positive experience all around. I got exactly what I wanted.

Sent on 09/01/2017

Jen,
    Thank you so much for the review! You will always have a special place in our hearts for such a special bride! Congratulations and best wishes for many happy days and years ahead as newlyweds!
  • Deanna

Deanna · Married on 10/21/2016

Sew and Sew is absolutely the place to go for everything Bridal! I went in with an idea of what i wanted. All the dresses looked overwhelming to me but debbie pulled some for my, i picked some out and we went from there. Little did i know, 45 minutes later i said yes to my dress. I tried on 5 dresses, the third one, i knew was mine. Every time i went into the shop, everyone was so nice. Debbie was great with walking me thru alteration steps. I loved them so much we decided to get the girls dresses there, they turned out fabulous. My now husband and myself stopped in on a whim to see if he could find a suit he would like. Sure enough, they had it there! They were even accomadating to a groomsman who lived in cali. When the suits came in they were quick to fix a pant size problem and order a bowtie for my husband (nothing like last second). I never had to worry about anything! I refer anyone i know getting married to them. I think they are great as well as Debbie and Danielle, they are amazing people to work with!

Sent on 11/01/2016

Deanna,
    What a nice review of our business! We cannot thank you enough for using all of our services. You and your wedding party were always a joy to work with! Can't wait to see all the pictures. Have a great time as newlyweds this upcoming holiday season.

Alexis · Married on 10/15/2016

I went to sew and sew and it was the best decision I could have ever made. When I walked in the door at sew and sew I had no idea what kind of dress I wanted but Danielle helped me pick out my dress while dealing with the five different personalities of the women I bought with me all of whom had there own idea of what I should wear. In the end I found a dress that made me feel like a princess and Debbie worked with me on four different appointments to make the dress look the best for my big day. Every time I went for a fitting Debbie and I would talk about everything under the sun and she truly made me feel at home. She takes the time to get to know her brides and doesn't rush you out the door just to get to the next bride. Unlike what happened to me at Macy's where they make you feel like just a dollar sign for there store. She truly loves what she does and you can tell from the moment you meet her. Thank you so much Debbie and Danielle for making my big day perfect with the stunning dress you made perfect for me. I would recommend sew and sew to any bride and I already have to a few people I know.

Sent on 10/29/2016

Alexis,
    We are so fortunate to get beautiful, fun and memorable brides (inside and out!) like you. It was always fun seeing you, and seeing the progress up till the day you picked up the dress. We will miss seeing you but will always have the memories of our time with you. Best wishes on your marriage and enjoy the upcoming holidays as newlyweds !

Samantha · Married on 07/23/2016

I went to several stores in search of a wedding dress, and definitely had the most positive experience at Sew and Sew. They had a really great selection of dresses to try as well as a wide range of sizes in the store to try on. At other dress stores, I felt very pressured by the sales people, but I did not feel this way at all at Sew and Sew. Debbie was very helpful and listened carefully to what I was looking for, and had many great suggestions that fit what I was looking for. She was very patient and encouraged me to think about the dress before making a final purchase. I felt much more comfortable in this environment than under high pressure and ended up finding a dress I really loved. Thank you so much for your help!

Sent on 08/31/2016

Karen · Married on 06/26/2016

I went to Sew 'N Sew originally as they carried the line of dresses (Stella York) that I was most interested in. Debbie made my shopping experience a pleasure and she actually ended up pulling the dress that I ended up buying after listening to my feedback on all the dresses I had picked myself to try on which impressed me. Very friendly, pleasurable and low pressure sales experience not like some of the other shops I visited!
    Debbie called me the day my dress came in to let me know even though it was Christmas eve, and I was there the day after Christmas to try it on for the first time. My fitting experience there was also wonderful, Debbie and her team spent countless hours altering my dress to make sure it was absolutely perfect - they will honestly be a part of my wedding memories forever with how kindly they treated me and how much we got to know each other through the process.
    My Mother and Mother in law also purchased their dresses from Sew 'N Sew and we also rented my husband and Father's tuxedos from them, all of which were also great experiences. Thank you again Debbie and I will be back the next time I need a dress for a formal event!

Sent on 06/28/2016

Dear Karen,
    The nicest thing about my job over the years has been the wonderful friendships we have formed just working with all of our brides. You are one of the special ones that I also will carry in my memory forever. Your mom and you were so calm, even dealing with the craziness of prom season, right up to your last fitting. I wish more people had this great quality of trust that a vendor needs, to do their jobs to the best of what the bide and groom dreams for their day. Wishing you the best on your many years with James, you are a real special couple. Thank you for letting us help you out in your plans for this special day in your lives. Please stop by if you are in the area, I would love the visit.
    Sincere congratulations,

Ashlee · Married on 04/16/2016

I got a great price on my wedding dress that we went back and have selected our tuxedos with them! They have a great selection of wedding dressing and tuxedo styles and prices. There is something for everyone no matter what your budget is.

Sent on 01/16/2016

gina · Married on 03/18/2016

Thank you sew n sew for all your help with my girls dresses and the guys tuxedos. The girls shades all went together so perfectly and the guys tuxedos and their vests matched spot on. I had girls come from far away and we were able to get dresses and alterations done in time and it was easy for everyone. Everyone looked amazing! And I can't thank you enough.

Sent on 04/22/2016

Gina and Larry,
    Thank you so much for the opportunity in helping you out with your wedding. We can't wait to see the pictures! Everyone we dealt with during the planning were great and fun to work with. Have a great life together, you both deserve the best!

Debbie helped me find the perfect dress. She found out what style I like and helped select several dresses to try on. Great prices! Friendly staff! Very knowledgable!

Sent on 02/02/2015

Sew 'N Sew Bridal and Tuxedo's reply:

Thank you for your nice review!

Kristen · Married on 09/12/2015

They really pay a lot of attention to you and make you feel special just the way it should be. My appointment was private and intimate. Wonderful experience trying on dresses and was the only place i even came close to finding a dress i wanted to buy. I am soo in love with my dress, they have beautiful gowns in all styles and shapes.

Sent on 09/15/2014

Kristen,
    Thank you for the kind words. The business can be so gratifying with customers like you. The dress you choose looked great on you. I hope that your day goes as nice as you have always dreamed it would be. Please send pictures to us when you get a chance.
    Best wishes on your upcoming day!
    Debbi

My husband and groomsmen rented their tuxes from Sew and Sew for our wedding. They all looked so handsome and the staff were so helpful. I would highly recommend Sew and Sew.

Sent on 10/25/2015