121 Rt. 23N, Sussex, NJ 07461 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About D' Andrea's Jewelers

D’Andrea’s Jeweler’s is located in the heart of Wantage, NJ. Owner, Andrea Randolph, attended Gemological Institute of America – GIA, in New York and completed her Graduate Gemologist Degree (G.G.) in 2004. She then returned to school and became a Bench Jeweler. After graduation Andrea apprenticed with some of the finest goldsmiths and jewelers who had learned their skills the old fashion way in their native countries- by being in the classical type of apprentice systems working side by side with other goldsmiths and jewelers. These gentlemen taught Andrea the finest jewelry skills by being hands on. Andrea has been in the jewelry industry for 12 years and comes from a very artistic background; her attention for detail is what makes her the great designer she is. D’Andrea’s Jewelers specializes in custom work, whether it is transforming a family heirloom into a more modern piece or making your dream piece a reality, D’Andrea’s Jewelers can make it happen. From the first sketch to the finished product, D’Andrea’s Jewelers will work with you step by step. At D’Andrea’s Jewelers we make every customer feel they are part of our family. Each customer and each situation is very different and is always given the time and attention it needs. D’Andrea’s Jewelers stands apart from other fine jewelry stores in that it is owned by an actual hands-on jeweler, Andrea, who has tremendous knowledge of design, materials and a plethora of contacts within the industry who supply her with items not usually seen by your typical stores. These supply contacts make items available to Andrea exclusively because of their long-term relationships. Magnificent jewelry distinguished by design and creativity D’Andrea’s Jewelers offers many custom and exclusive creations in gold, platinum, silver and marriages of metals.Discover a myriad of precious gemstones from exotic colored stones to the world’s most perfect diamonds. Experience a jeweler who is a craftsman. Watch repair is also a specialty at D’Andrea’s. We service many brands of watches and do an array of repairs such as a simple watch battery or the complete overhaul of an antique time piece. D’Andrea’s Jewelers is about selling fine jewelry and having the most professional, yet personal experience. We want to tell your story through jewelry. Stop in D’Andrea’s Jewelers and tell us your story

Follow D' Andrea's Jewelers on

andreaprofile

10 Reviews for D' Andrea's Jewelers

• Jamie

Jamie · Married on 07/13/2013

D'Andrea was not the jeweler who made my custom engagement ring but she was excited to work on a custom wedding band that would work well with it. Her expertise is making molds of rings and creating rings to exact specifications and contours. My budget did not allow for this, however, but she was able to work within my budget by finding a band design the complemented my engagement ring. We also found my husband's wedding band while we were there. I would recommend working with D'Andrea especially if you have a hard to fit ring or want something completely different. She is a great resource for helping you explore your options.

Kyrie · Married on 10/29/2011

Andrea made me a gorgeous wedding ring to match my beautiful engagement ring. I was having a tough time finding a wedding band that really matched my engagement ring in stores, Everything I was finding I felt took away from the classic, almost Elizabethan or Victorian style of my engagement ring. She created something that matched perfectly, I absolutely love the look of the two rings together!

It was my first time commissioning a piece of jewelry to be made so I'm not too sure what the typical prices are, but from what I understand, it can get very expensive to have something made from scratch the way you want it to be made, so I'm pretty positive I got excellent value with Andrea. It only took about two weeks for her to make the ring from start to finish. I told her just a little about what I wanted and then she did her magic! Thanks Andrea!

Anna · Married on 07/09/2011

I live in the area and came across D'Andrea's Jewelers so I decided to stop in. They are very personbale and listened to everything me and my husband had to say. We both wanted custom rings that no one else had. Within a week Andrea the jeweler had a sketch that she had designed for both me and my husbands rings. It was like she was inside of my head! She made the rings within athe time period she had gave us. It was absolutely perfect. I also got the girls in my wedding party all custom pearl necklaces that Andrea strung herself. I like things that are one of a kind. She made our day absolutley beautiful! I shop at D'andreas whenever i need gifts of that sort! AJ.

Award

D' Andrea's Jewelers FAQ

• What kind of jewelry do you offer? Antique Accessories, Antique Engagement Rings, Antique Wedding Bands, Costume Accessories, Custom Accessories, Custom Engagement Rings, Custom Wedding Bands, Designer Accessories, Designer Engagement Rings, Designer Wedding Bands

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• D' Andrea's Jewelers 1
    RHODIUM SPECIAL $25.00 per piece
    D' Andrea's Jewelers special *RHODIUM* $25.00 per piece, tired of that yellow look, we can change that!Rhodium plating is most often found on white gold. The term white gold is something of a misnomer. Gold is actually yellow and since the wearer of white gold is looking for a bright white look, a very thin layer of rhodium electroplating is used to make that jewelry shine. White gold plated with rhodium will also keep its good looks longer - rhodium will not tarnish

• Sew 'N Sew Bridal and Tuxedo
    Sew 'N Sew Bridal and Tuxedo Wedding Dresses

Andrea has a real talent when it comes to custom made jewelery. I have seen her beautiful work! A must see for any bride and groom!

• Sussex County Florist
    Sussex County Florist Wedding Florists

D’Andreas jewelers is upscale and inviting. Andrea is the owner as well as a Graduate Bench Jeweler and Gemologist, her creativity is truly amazing she can custom make the most stunning piece from just a simple sketch on paper or idea in your head . The store is full of gorgeous Diamonds, Pearls and other beautiful Fine jewelry . They carry Bridal Jewelry as well as childrens jewelry and the inventory changes all the time. Her talent is from the heart. I love working with her and her staff. I'd definitely recommend and love working with D’Andrea Jewelers.

• 121 Rt. 23N Sussex, 07461 See on map