5669 Berkshire Valley Road, Oak Ridge, NJ 07438 Map · Phone number

About Buccieri's GEMS & JEWELRY

We are a full-service jewelry store offering our clients a comfortable, knowledgeable place to shop for all of their wedding needs.

We offer a beautiful assortment of engagement rings and wedding bands and are able to accomodate any budget.

In addition to offering an assortment of stunning rings, we are also able to offer our clients custom made pieces as we have a Graduate Gemologist and 2 bench jewelers on hand.

We welcome all bridal customers to our store and are always happy to answer all of their questions, ensuring that they leave feeling completely satisfied and happy with their decisions!

Follow Buccieri's GEMS & JEWELRY on

engagement ring
engagement ring bjg3082

6 Reviews for Buccieri's GEMS & JEWELRY

Kate · Married on 10/09/2016

Matt helped my fiance and I design the most beautiful engagement ring and I couldn't be happier with his work! I would highly recommend this jeweler to those looking for a trustworthy source who can help you design the perfect ring. Thank you so much Matt for all of your help!

Sent on 09/26/2016

Buccieri's GEMS & JEWELRY's reply:

Hi, Kate and thanks so much for your review! We are so pleased that you are so happy with your engagement ring! In addition, we really appreciate you taking the time to let others know how happy you are with our service!

We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Matt & Kathy Buccieri

Phil · Married on 05/02/2015

Matt went above and beyond to help me find the perfect engagement setting. He was extremely patient and quick to respond to my calls and emails. I will continue to travel from LI to have any repairs done or to conduct future jewelry purchases with him.

Sent on 05/02/2014

Linda · Married on 12/13/2014

After 20 years of marriage I decided to celebrate by having my diamond remounted. Having been to Buccieri's Gems & Jewelry several times over the years for various jewelry needs I knew just who I was going to trust to do this for me. Kathy and Matt Buccieri provide nothing but professional, knowledgeable and friendly customer service at their store. With Matt's help it was not long before I had the perfect setting picked out for my diamond. I couldn't be happier with my new wedding rings and receive compliments on them frequently.

Sent on 05/14/2014

Buccieri's GEMS & JEWELRY FAQ

• Which of the following services do you offer? Appraisal, Cleaning, Ring Sizing, Shipping
  • What kind of jewelry do you offer? Antique Engagement Rings, Antique Wedding Bands, Costume Accessories, Custom Accessories, Custom Engagement Rings, Custom Wedding Bands, Handcrafted, Loose Diamonds, Ring Setting
  • What is your average turnaround time for an engagement ring? 3-4 weeks