Buccieri's GEMS & JEWELRY

Oak Ridge, NJ View map Visit website

Buccieri's Gems & Jewelry is a wedding jeweler based in Oak Ridge, New Jersey. This boutique offers a full-service experience for those seeking a ring to commemorate their special union. The specialists strive to create a personalized and detail-focused shopping experience, ensuring you find a band that you can treasure for years to come.

You are invited to shop Buccieri’s Gems & Jewelry’s extensive collection of diamonds and precious stones. These rings come in a range of sizes and styles, so you are sure to find something to suit your taste. The staff at this store also provide a number of jewelry care services, such as repairs, resizing, and cleaning. You can even choose to add an engraving to your ring, making it all the more personal.

Which of the following services do you offer?

Appraisal
Cleaning
Payment Plans
Ring Sizing
Shipping
Stone Upgrades
Warranties

What kind of jewelry do you offer?

Antique Engagement Rings
Custom Wedding Bands
Handcrafted
Loose Diamonds
Ring Setting

What is your average turnaround time for an engagement ring?

1-2 weeks
    Geek D. Married on 02/18/2022

Kathy and Matt provide professional and friendly customer service at their store.

I am very pleased with my purchases and wish that I would have found you earlier, I will definitely order many times in the future and will pass your name on to my fellow friend.

Buccieri's GEMS & JEWELRY's reply:

Thanks so much for the 5 Star Review as well as for your kind words!! We truly appreciate them and are always happy to be a part of such a special occasion.

We look forward to helping you with all of your jewelry needs in the future and would also be more than happy to assist your friend when he or she is ready.

Thank you, again, and congratulations on your marriage!!
    Kate Married on 10/09/2016
    Matt helped my fiance and I design the most beautiful engagement ring and I couldn't be happier with his work! I would highly recommend this jeweler to those looking for a trustworthy source who can help you design the perfect ring. Thank you so much Matt for all of your help!

Buccieri's GEMS & JEWELRY's reply:

Hi, Kate and thanks so much for your review! We are so pleased that you are so happy with your engagement ring! In addition, we really appreciate you taking the time to let others know how happy you are with our service!

We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Matt & Kathy Buccieri
    Phil Married on 05/02/2015
    Matt went above and beyond to help me find the perfect engagement setting. He was extremely patient and quick to respond to my calls and emails. I will continue to travel from LI to have any repairs done or to conduct future jewelry purchases with him.

5669 Berkshire Valley Road Oak Ridge, NJ, 07438
9732086880
Location of (Buccieri's GEMS & JEWELRY)

Other vendors in Northern New Jersey for your wedding