Unique Jewelry Boutique

Butler, NJ View map

We are conveniently located in beautiful historical downtown Boonton, New Jersey just a 1/4 mile in off Route 287. I started my business in 1997. I now run a successful retail location and continue to create beautiful pieces. We now offer you the opportunity to shop online if you need a gift or if its just for yourself. WE OFFER HUNDREDS OF UNIQUE JEWELRY DESIGNS AT OUR RETAIL LOCATION. OUR WEBSITE IS DISPLAYING JUST A TASTE OF OUR MOST POPULAR PURCHASED ITEMS.

What kind of jewelry do you offer?

Costume Accessories
Custom Accessories
Designer Accessories
Handcrafted
  • Melissa
    Melissa Married on 09/17/2011
    I got my earrings and necklace for my wedding day here as well as my bridal party gifts (necklaces) and a bracelet for my flower girl. Penny (ownder) is so sweet and helpful! She even customized the necklaces for me! Her prices and selection can't be beat. If you are looking for something specific and she doesn't have it, she will get it for you!
  • User2377970 2+ years ago
    I bought a hair comb and earrings from Unique Jewelry Boutique. The woman who owns it is very nice and helpful. She answered all my questions and was even going to make something custom for me, but I changed my mind. She did forget to call me when she said she would, but other than that it was a very good experience.

Butler, NJ, 07005

Sun-By Appointment Only Mon - Closed Tues - 10-4 Wed, Fri & Sat - 10-6 Thurs - 11-7
Location of (Unique Jewelry Boutique)

Other vendors in Northern New Jersey for your wedding